Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (39322 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by opribo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
We build houses with blocks here they build with wood.

Our houses have windows and doors, there kitchens, have no doors and windows.

Most houses in Nigeria are ensuite their a whole 3 bedroom hardly before you see one with two toilets.

Our problem is our clueless leaders we have better houses here by all means.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by juchifroot: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
DerideGull:

This is idiocy of inferior mentality. Why do you not become black supremacists? Nobody is black or white talk less of silly supremacists.
Mr stool for brains., what is the kkk? is it English or culture that is over over your head?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
malware:
See the type of people we once had as our leaders undecided cry
A million times better than the one we have today.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by lawalwas: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
supposed Trump was born in Anambra, what might be ffk reaction, because any attack on Drum oh sorry Trump is attack on Christianity. fool
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Rant of a lunatic. You’re not an American and will never be, stop deceiving yourself! Illegal immigrants everywhere. grin

Says a third world low lifer, Come to my hood and say your sh1t once more and get me use my 7mm to rip open your non functional head.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
schwarzkopf:

Says a third world low lifer, Come to my hood and say your sh1t once more and get me use my 7mm to rip open your non functional head.
[/s]

Lol. I see from your previous posts here, you’re extremely glad to be surviving in White America. People like you should be made to worship “White” people all your life.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by FRESHG(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Lol. I see from your previous posts here, you’re extremely glad to be surviving in White America. People like you should be made to worship “White” people all your life.
lawalwas:
supposed Trump was born in Anambra, what might be ffk reaction, because any attack on Drum oh sorry Trump is attack on Christianity. fool
juchifroot:

Mr stool for brains., what is the kkk? is it English or culture that is over over your head?
deariekay:
[/quote][quote author=quickly post=63569758]Trump can say it knowing him as a nazi sympathizer.

Did he not call all Mexican as rapists?
kengodson:
i wonder o, this one weak me pass fuel scarcity
JIHADISTS angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Rapmoney(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
I can kill this man. He can't be yoruba bcus he's too vulgar and stupid. He's very similar to a wild animal.

The man just want to get noticed. Hateful tribal man, Nmadi kanu's brother.

The man think he's Jew ;check his twitter account. He doesn't know more that to bark and block people anyhow on twitter.
Your level of thinking is very poor, shallow and shameless! Just because he said the obvious, you now see him as a wild animal. If he had been supporting the rubbish you believe, he would have been a wonderful person to you. I wonder why some people go to school
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Go f***k yourself third world worthless loser, glad surviving, ploontron my forebears built this space for free with constant whip. Yeah you loser, get a once in a lifetime out of the sh1tspace you live in, to see the white folks are as humans as any other human. Till then, stay put been stupid.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by juchifroot: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
FRESHG:
JIHADISTS angry
paying lip service to Christian beliefs does not make one a saint
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by redsun(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
This idiot seem to be on the side of left wing in Nigeria, but here he us defending fundamentalist and racist trump.

Or is he just a close minded religious bigot? Moslems versus christians.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by malware: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Made1414:

He is better than me and my father

I know
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
schwarzkopf:

Go f***k yourself third world worthless loser, glad surviving, ploontron my forebears built this space for free with constant whip. Yeah you loser, get a once in a lifetime out of the sh1tspace you live in, to see the white folks are as humans as any other human. Till then, stay put been stupid.
[/s]

-You came here to deceive people with your half-baked education and you got caught, hence your childish tantrums. Piss off and go flip burger, sore loser!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You came here to deceive people with your half-baked education and you got caught, hence your childish tantrums. Piss off and go flip burger, sore loser!

The whole of your bloodline dead, living and dead are not even as smart as my shoelaces, in the punditry of blockhead you hold the spade as the GSW hold spade in the NBA. Hey you jobless, underfed and malnourished no lifer. Even burger flippers are bless with better HDI indexes than anything that crawls out of your family. How about you going to scanvage for the next meal in the trashcan.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
schwarzkopf:

The whole of your bloodline dead, living and dead are not even as smart as my shoelaces, in the punditry of blockhead you hold the spade as the GSW hold spade in the NBA. Hey you jobless, underfed and malnourished no lifer. Even burger flippers are bless with better HDI indexes than anything that crawls out of your family. How about you going to scanvage for the next meal in the trashcan.
[/s]

Piss off! virgin.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Piss off! virgin.

S1mpleton, go get a harakiri morrafuuckker.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
schwarzkopf:

S1mpleton, go get a harakiri morrafuuckker.
[/s]
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by degamemaster(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
As I type now, I'm watching the reportage by CNN and it's really bad to read of such derogatory accusation against trump. Maybe CNN and New York Times learned their lies and attacks on president from APCnig.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by tolguy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yeligray:
juice
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by tiger28: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The media attack against that troublesome man is just too much. I follow NowThis and NowThis Politics, two American pages, on Facebook and I've seen hate on the man to know what a media attack is.

Trump can do no good but Hilary and Obama are good people. I don't buy that narrative. Even though I don't consider Trump a good person, I don't think Hillary and Obama are better. The media is against the man but he doesn't care.
TROUBLESOME........You have answered your question here. The man likes to start UNPROVOKED fights for no reason. From Muslims to mayor of london to blacks to hispanics to immigrants to gays......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.