Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (66924 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / AFCON: Man Places N250000 Bet On Ghana To Win, He Loses / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hahahaha shebi dey all want oyinbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by quinnboy: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Women!
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Mrphylor09: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
But beta Con learn G for naija .. stay there and let poverty chop off your head
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.

wisdom

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Greatestchyke(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fear village people cry
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Oyebee91(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na baby mama sure pass! !!!These bitch*s ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Lajet: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeria is still a correct country where the man still remain the head of the family even if you divorce with your wife their is nothing like sharing your proprieties 50/50 between the man and the wife. Ghana have adopted the western countries useless law even Ghana own worst pass if

you live with your Girlfriend without paying for her bride price the law recognized your Girlfriend as your legal wife. Even when you marry and your wife want to divorce you. The court will share your proprieties 50/50

That is the reason many Celebrity like cristiano ronaldo and p diddy have refused to marry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
lets be logical and forget about whether he married oyinbo or not.

that is why they advice you should be financial savvy when rich and dont trust people too much,marry a good wife and be smart,always look out for yourself

if you are rich if you like marry chinese,black,Nigerian or white in Uk or the western world,once you divorce,if you are not wise to have good lawyers and accountant that can help you hide your properties and accounts through shell or offshore accounts and companies.any property or account available,she is entitled to it,that is,if she has also a good lawyer to prove it

western world protect any women who marries under their law after divorce than in Africa

so it is not about marrying whites,it is about the law,if he had married black,the same thing would have happened

In today's litigious climate, nobody, man or woman, should enter in to marriage without a prenup. Circumstances and feelings change over time. Today’s love of your life could easily be tomorrow’s legal adversary that wants to take you for all you are worth.

Asset protection is a great strategy in order to prepare for any sort of marriage dissolution!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by YINKS89(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Whites.... Nawa oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
All ye Nigerians always shouting about how white women are better than Naija women, una see kó angry

His National teammates should at least help him out. Where is Drogba? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by sudaisbeard(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:
Especially white women. No wonder Mikel no marry
Babymama On Point

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ibkgab001: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nah so e go nhappen to any one holding my destiny this year
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Hedonistically: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yet again, another painful story of useless women with nothing to offer ruining a man. Well na Ebue sabi.

If I were him, God knows I'll terminate that woman with my bare hands and damn the consequences. That's not even debatable. It is impossible for me to allow any idiot annex the proceeds of my hard work under my nose, but in the unlikely event that that happens, then my only remaining duty in life is to ensure that the idiot does not live to enjoy it.

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
God bless me with a woman with good heart and not a viper for a wife. please, i have sufferred so much to be punished with a woman

Augustap

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Alariiwo: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
quinnboy:
Women!

synonym for Evil shey? grin

So many men have gone to the afterlife cos of them. Only smart men survive.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is why there would be a rise in the baby mama culture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by AlanSugar(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:

Especially white women. No wonder Mikel no marry

Hahahaha that igbo man get sense die. Oyinbo winch no fit catch am.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by OYAY(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Very sad story!!! Lesson is beware of white ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by tit(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
mumu.
he must be a jibrin voting apc supporter.

mumu

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

THIS FOOLISH FOOLISH GUY GOT MARRIED,? FOR WHAT? MADNESS!

EVERY NIGERIAN PARENT IN THE UK NOW ADVISES THEIR SONS AGAINST MARRIAGE. RIGHTLY SO BUT VERY SAD FOR OUR DAUGHTERS WHO CAN'T FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY......

HE CANT EARN THE MILLIONS AGAIN.....HE IS AS GOOD AS GONE......

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ymstar(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
eitsei:
Be careful who choose as your life partner

Be careful of the friends you move with and most importantly be enlightened and always use your head because if eboue was enlightened enough or educated he wouldn't be in this mess.. I pray for him as a man I pray God makes a way for him

O lowo rí kò lowo mo Ọlọhun má fi kan wà o
I SAY CAPITAL AMEN TO THE ABOVE PRAYER
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
When i saw this story earlier today i nearly cried!

This is the worst thing that can happen to a man

After 'tasting' money, you wee now comman go broke!

Jesu! angry

It's better to be poor since

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
candlewax:
God bless me with a woman with good heart and not a viper for a wife. please, i have sufferred so much to be punished with a woman

Augustap

Overcome sex urges and sexual needs........and you are 90% there bro.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.

The woman is just doing wat they normally do to stars wen their careers are over. Do u think a gal dat married u in ur glory moment gives a damn about u really Unless ur super lucky. Or u play the coming to America script on her. D Guy was dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nasir123(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sorry to hear.
Those people he assisted when e has enough money should assist him pls.

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
OYAY:
Very sad story!!! Lesson is beware of white ladies.
Not really? they are not all the same! i am married to a white woman, 2 white women have also divorced me, grin it doesn't matter if they are white or black, it is the law! he should have been more clever!
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by boringnigerian: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gentlemen and even ladies, if you still think signing a prenuptial agreement is a bad idea or unnecessary, well, here's a poster child on why it is extremely necessary. No matter how much you love that person, it is necessary that you are in control of your finances (or at least you hire someone to look at your books for you) for one and SIGN A PRENUP. If he/she doesn't agree, well, don't marry. This whole what is mine is yours has ruined lots of men and women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by passyhansome(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Life is Spiritual, always consult the owner before you marry or make a decision

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Newboss(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marriage is a scam in this generation!

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Olulinks(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
kachi19:
See how a woman ruined. And only a devil will bring a man to not with a single string of pity even willing to take more of his sweat and make him suffer for what? At most infidelity... And Why TF is a woman allowed to take all from a man because they're "divorcing"?? In my life time i witnessed many high celebs who's been bankrupt by their wives who took marriage as wealth empowerment strategy, good business huh? Well i pray for eboue as a person. God help him indeed and raise him again
When I see Naija guys marrying whites this is what usually comes to mind.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by kokomilala(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
When I first read the story yesterday, I didn't know what to make of it apart from his descent to these lows. I read it today again and empathized with him. But I think he was stupid enough to have been sending like 90% of his earnings to his wife. He was just naive. The woman played on his mental and emotional naivety.
Some women of this indomic age have become vultures who circle around men's fortune. Living with a woman shouldn't just be with the heart, but more with the head.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.