Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (66937 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / AFCON: Man Places N250000 Bet On Ghana To Win, He Loses / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha that igbo man get sense die. Oyinbo winch no fit catch am.

Dey there.

As long as they are considered common law partners (nobody can doubt their relationship) she'll get her just piece.

Marry or no marry, Mikel don enter am.

Whatever he sees he would take.

By the way, it is not the race of the woman that matters but the woman in the race.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Olulinks(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gliding:

I did. Eboue wouldn't be in this trouble if he read something like this years ago. Long, but worth it.
God bless you, Gliding. That's why some Africans fall in this kind of trap. Dem nor dey read.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Like many things in life, no one would reward you for being naive.

If you are wealthy and live in the West, it would be suicidal to marry without a prenuptial. I mean the woman would be an idiot not to go for a divorce anyway. The institution of marriage is stacked against men, and a random woman you met in less than five years could LEGALLY take everything from you. You can both be in love and wise, and if you must choose, please be the latter.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.
It's like you've never been in love. These days i'm even trying to differentiate between Being in love and being an imbecil*e.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
jaxxy:

The woman is all doing wat they normally do to stars wen their careers are over. Do think a gal dat married u in ur glory moment gives a damn about u really Unless ur super lucky. Or u play the coming to America script on her. D Guy was dumb
yes!! the guy was dumb! he should have been more clever, he should have known that any woman who marries him during his footballing career married him for the MONEY! how could he let his crooked wife handle all his money and bank affairs? what an idiot!! he deserved everything that happened to him.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Bigprick9inches: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
And you no throw am utumokpo?
Do that to taribo west and see how he go throw u utumokpo
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Hedonistically: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
solpat:
Fear women angry

They can either make or mar your life

They only make you 0.1% of the time. 99%, they MAR you big time.... Waste your time money and emotions for nothing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:
The summary of the whole story is...

Get Married To A Materialistic Woman. Get Ready To Be Betrayed When The Chips Are Down.

Choose Wisely!

Not only that My Bros, This is the main reason why no one should marry a White woman, Not even a black American. When issues arise, The court orders them to take all. I rather marry a Nigerian & take her everywhere I need to be.

I just hope Mikel Obi has investments in Nigeria which is Not in his name & His Russian wife doesn't know about, Because ones Mikel divorces, Thats the end of his life too.

My naija guys are smarters than this anyway

# Edit , I just found out Mikel isn't married to that lady, Prrrraise da Lord

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ymstar(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

Sorry to hear.
Those people he assisted when e has enough money should assist him pls.

For where u wan see dem, them no go show, only few will assist

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good for him. Oya continue to dey follow oyinbo for yansh now; okpe!! You never see anything, na just a matter of time before you hand over that Enfield house to your oyinbo wife. She was only in love with your money and fame that's all and now that you are down she has to grab as a much as possible from you before she gets another oyinbo lover like you to wreck again. That is how it goes so say buy buy to your children and sweat.
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.

Sir, I support this whole heartedly
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by futurewise11(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
The trend in europe presently is anti-marriage.

Lived-in couples is legal.....dont sign the dotted lines because the law here empower the weaker vessel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by AlanSugar(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Dey there.

As long as they are considered common law partners (nobody can doubt their relationship) she'll get her just piece.

By the way, it is not the race of the woman that matters but the woman in the race.

Abeg no vex, I no go marriage school oo mbok! grin

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by sayisayi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
I greet Una like wetin......
These black players too foolish abeg. Same with Henry, dem marry these white women without thinking of future. That's why I like Defoe finish....him earn his money and straff women finish, but just as friends...dem never see his bank card or account.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's like you've never been in love. These days i'm even trying to different between Being in love and being an imbecil*e.

The point is not to Fall in love, Anyone can Fall in love Bros,

If you want to fall crazily in love, Please do this with your Nigerian girl. You won't loose everything at the end.

Enough of this our Guys marrying White ladies. Please, Enough is Enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
KevinDein:
The west are just crazy. Makes absolutely no sense to give all what a man worked all his life to his wife following a divorce. There is no logic in that.

This is exactly what the feminists want. Superiority over men. A system that favors them in ramifications.

No be by force! In the same West a huge population of men have learnt to leave them alone. Overcome useless fleeting emotions, overcome sexual needs, love yourself and own company etc.....

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by sayisayi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Eboue dey foolish...first wet and warm place he see, him marry...Haba!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ymstar(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
When i saw this story earlier today i nearly cry!

This is the worst thing that can happen to a man

After 'tasting' money, you wee now comman go broke!

Jesu! angry

It's better to be poor since
Yes it's better
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Dey there.

True to a point, they are still unmarried.... Common law cannot change that status !
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by chronique(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
My question is this: why must a man always lose all or almost all of his properties to a woman during divorce proceedings? I think that law has to be abolished. Young men these days are having baby mamas and girlfriends these days who they just make babies with and they end up not getting married to them legally, so as to avoid things like this. At the end of the day, it isn't beneficial to the women as they have been reduced to baby making machines.
If I was that wealthy, I obviously wouldn't want to get married legally so as to avoid falling into such pits, considering the fact that it's truly hard find true love these days,and one can't tell what time the devil would enter into the heart of a seemingly good woman, and cause her to start misbehaving.

My take is that the woman should be given a house, a car and a fraction of a man's money,during divorce. She should be given what would make her averagely comfortable and wouldn't make her suffer. But taking everything from the man, is just pure wickedness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by omooba969(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:

Especially white women. No wonder Mikel no marry

When Frank Lampard cheated on his woman, she couldn't do shît coz they weren't married.

Once you marry, ensure it's a woman who's got conscience & has the fear of God or else you'll have to be sleeping with an eye opened.

I believe Ebouê's wife must have been seeing someone else ever before the palaver started, that's what they are capable of doing. They played out the script so well & now Emmanuel is fvcked!

Guys be wise! cool

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by magzey: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
I don't believe this Bullshit news.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's like you've never been in love. These days i'm even trying to different between Being in love and being an imbecil*e.
welll..see what been in love has done to him grin he was a complete Fool falling in love, there is nothing called been in love! tell me, what does been in love feels like? let me guess, like a fool!! grin

Do you know that people have murdered other people in the name of been in love? one young 22 years old girl murdered her own mother few years ago, just because she was in love with some guy and her mother disapproved,

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by MRSHYCAT(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
saasala:
The story might be a hoax. Sometimes footballers need to feign being broke to avoid heavy tax or jail sentence for avoiding tax, especially when they are on the verge of retiring. Who wants to pay millions of pounds in tax to the Government when you will retire next year? The story of ex Liverpool star John Barnes comes to mind. Barnes played with everyone's head and got away with it. Eboue still plays football till date and he is not being owed a dime by Turkish club Ocağı Limasol. His 10 year old son recently signed for Arsenal, and yes, he got paid for it as the boy is very talented and was bought from another academy. Eboue brokered the deal.

Click the link on this post and watch the video, the wristwatch on his hand is Hublot and if you are a fan of wristwatches you should know that the machine on Eboue is nothing less than 12 thousand pounds. I am no fool

Nuff said.

Egbon, he is serving a Fifa ban. where did you see him play football recently?

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by GavelSlam: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:

True to a point, they are still unmarried.... Common law cannot change that status !

For Europe?
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:

Especially white women. No wonder Mikel no marry

Oh wait, I thought Mikel married her?
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Fhowe: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyinbo wife no be wife ,pikin wey oyinbo woman born for you no be your pikin use your head once you cross your national borders to go and hussle or work your priority should be saving back in your home country once you have done more than enough you can consider putting out your neck into anything long term .Uk of all places God forbid

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

When Frank Lampard cheated on his woman, she couldn't do shît coz they weren't married.

Once you marry, ensure it's a woman who's got conscience & has the fear of God or else you'll have to be sleeping with an eye opened.

I believe Ebouê's wife must have been seeing someone else ever before the palaver started, that's what they are capable of doing. They played out the script so well & now Emmanuel is fvcked!

Guys be wise! cool
Absolutely! the whole scam was planned right from the start, the woman had an ulterior motive from the very first day of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by smith666999(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
no need to read this kind long thing, cos...
1. I will not play for Arsenal 2. I will not marry Oyinbo woman
so ...

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by saasala(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
MRSHYCAT:

Egbon, he is serving a Fifa ban. where did you see him play football recently?

The sentence was 12 months and it is over. And he didnt spend the whole of his tens of millions of pounds in 12 months.

Click here and confirm he is currently playing footy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Ebou%C3%A9

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
bayooooooo:
Like many things in life, no one would reward you for being naive.

If you are wealthy and live in the West, it would be suicidal to marry without a prenuptial.I mean the woman would be an idiot not to go for a divorce anyway. The institution of marriage is stacked against men, and a random woman you met in less than five years could LEGALLY take everything from you. You can both be in love and wise, and if you must choose, please be the latter.

Absolutely, can't understand why some guys fail to see this....
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by aspirebig: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is a big lesson to all the so called 'stars' of today nothing lasts for ever...

I read that he earned 8 million Euro in Turkey and sent 7 million Euro to his 'wife'....whatever she asked him to sign, he will sign, and he was busy signing out all his finances. ..

I just did little maths...as at today the forex rate for Euro to Naira is 1 Euro is N426plus some fraction.

So 7million Euro is over 2bNaira ...minus all other bonuses...endorsements. .. That is the money made in Turkey alone oo he made more money in Asernal than Turkey ....but I think the tax in UK is far more than Turkey but then how can a billionare become a destitute over night and drunkard. ..

People get 1m Naira and invest it in mutual funds, money market and other reliable stuff then some one does not know how to invest his millions in euros?

I read where Tijani Babangida said he was busy investing his money in Europe when his mates were busy buying flashing cars....there are many genuine investment managers in those EPL clubs but players run from them because of their percentage ...like 5 or 10% of the whole investment then they eat their future and end up in square one few years after they stop playing.

Too bad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.