Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (67017 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / AFCON: Man Places N250000 Bet On Ghana To Win, He Loses / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Talkwell: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
Not really? they are not all the same! i am married to a white woman, 2 white women have also divorced me, grin it doesn't matter if they are white or black, it is the law! he should have been more clever!

bRaws no vex, the woman u dey talk of na your 3rd wife way still be white woman?
.My God, na so u hate African women?

just a random thought

I wan believe say u b senior man(age wise) sha cos I no de c stuff like this for here na mainly small children full this forum
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fhowe:
oyinbo wife no be wife ,pikin wey oyinbo woman born for you no be your pikin use your head once you cross your national borders to go and hussle or work your priority should be saving back in your home country once you have done more than enough you can consider putting out your neck into anything long term .Uk of all places God forbid
it doesn't matter if it was oyinbo, chinese or black, they would have done him over, it is the English law that's behind women, even white women have done the same to white men, one man had to pay his wife £600 million After divorce and £50000 monthly for maintanance, he could afford to because he was worth more. this African footballer was carried away by the sight of a fine young white woman, he is lucky he didn't end up in jail, he was not clever!

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

For Europe?

Yes for Europe. There is still a difference between married and unmarried couples. Frank Lampard did not lose a penny when he called time on his ex with 2 kids. PDiddy is at home with 3 baby mamas and no shaking!

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by inereunwa1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
northvietnam:
Sheey u wan marry Oyinbo Abi. ....

U never che chum chin......

Mike SlowObi/ OLGA loading
bro sorry for the mention but your words sounds familiar, please are you from Benin city??

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Femistic123: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
I'm really touched by his story..may God raise him up

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Talkwell:

bRaws no vex, the woman u dey talk of na your 3rd wife way still be white woman?
.My God, na so u hate African women?

just a random thought

I wan believe say u b senior man(age wise) sha cos I no de c stuff like this for here na mainly small children full this forum
yes! and it isn't i am an old man, these marriages lasted 4 and half years,
And there is no need to jump into conclusions i don't hate African women, i dated Ghanian, jamaican and nigerian women too grin i am not even 40 years old yet. so chill!!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by northvietnam(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
inereunwa1:
bro sorry for the mention but your words sounds familiar, please are you from Benin city??

Obota
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by thunderbabs: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
solpat:
Fear women angry

They can either make or mar your life

Fact
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Brushless: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pity! I feel sorry for this gentleman. It is obvious he had no good advicers or he was so love-drunk. Women, especially the white are not easy to tangle with when they are on their own turf. A black woman is better moreso if she is from your own village. But unfortunately this young Africans always think marrying an Oyinbo is the best thing that can ever happen to them. Well, let others learn!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by centurionpapa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.
may God bless you with more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
saasala:
The story might be a hoax. Sometimes footballers need to feign being broke to avoid heavy tax or jail sentence for avoiding tax, especially when they are on the verge of retiring. Who wants to pay millions of pounds in tax to the Government when you will retire next year? The story of ex Liverpool star John Barnes comes to mind. Barnes played with everyone's head and got away with it. Eboue still plays football till date and he is not being owed a dime by Turkish club Ocağı Limasol. His 10 year old son recently signed for Arsenal, and yes, he got paid for it as the boy is very talented and was bought from another academy. Eboue brokered the deal.

Click the link on this post and watch the video and the photos attached, the wristwatch on his hand is Hublot and if you are a fan of wristwatches you should know that the machine on Eboue is nothing less than 12 thousand pounds. A broke man sleeping on the floor of a friend's apartment wearing a 12k pounds Hublot, think about it. I am no fool

Nuff said.
you got a point bro
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Talkwell: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
yes! and it isn't i am an old man, these marriages lasted 4 and half years,
And there is no need to jump into conclusions i don't hate African women, i dated Ghanian, jamaican and nigerian women too grin i am not even 40 yeaars old yet. so chill!!

Hope they didn't wreck you?

What am I even saying dem nor wreck you jor

you no for even c airtime come online grin

Wehdone sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by okpukpu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let him go to his village nah. At least, he can farm to feed.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by wisino1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
The cause of his problem (1) women (2) village people
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Talkwell:

Hope they didn't wreck you?

What am I even saying dem nor wreck you jor

you no for even c airtime come online grin

Wehdone sir!!!
No! they could not wreck me! grin i didn't let them! at first they wanted to take my children, but i took Advantage of the law too so they had no choice but to let me keep them.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Talkwell: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
No! they could not wreck me! grin i didn't let them! at first they didn't let me see my kids, but i took Advantage of the law too so they had no choice but to let me see them.

You're one hell of a lucky man
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by histemple: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
KevinDein:
The west are just crazy. Makes absolutely no sense to give all what a man worked all his life to his wife following a divorce. There is no logic in that.

This is exactly what the feminists want. Superiority over men. A system that favors them in ramifications.

If you as a black man has a case against a white man in their country, to be judged by a white judge, never expect any real justice.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by realpoacher(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
3 pages on and not a single girl commented on this issue.

Its obvious Nigerian girls will do worse if given the opportunity but God pass una

Not in this lifetime will the law be tilted towards women in Nigeria.

You all Naija feminists will keep wailing like forever!!! tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Eboue Eboue!! You planted this so as to get a soft landing. We know how it goes...

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by gidjah(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
No mind dem, naive or not, once thry make some small change up there, they forget their roots, marry foreigner... Their black counterpart be one second one hand. Does he not have a black gf b4 he went to galatadaray few yrs back? I remember while he was at d peak of his carer way back. 'eboue here, eboue there's! Na white women give am pleasure now the Carmela back has been broken. If he has investment in his Ivory Coast, let him go there. Else let him 'go and die 'he must have left lots of black girls stranded and dissapointed
I. His home town then'. Them plenty there, we know them. Uncle Mike and d rest....
bakynes:
As an African man he ought to have sent most of his Money down to Ivory-Coast.

Marrying a white woman you should know once you get divorced, she will get the better part of your money and assets. So he just worked for nothing all these years, too bad that's life. I pray he at least spring up again even if not at the pedalstal he was before.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
realpoacher:
3 pages on and not a single girl commented on this issue.

Its obvious Nigerian girls will do worse if given the opportunity but God pass una

Not in this lifetime will the law be tilted towards women in Nigeria.

You all Naija feminists will keep wailing like forever!!! tongue

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Talkwell:

You're one hell of a lucky man
Well.. you could say that, but this footballer was a fool, he should have known that his wife was a gold digger, the only reason she could have married him was for the MONEY! they do it to their own men let alone an Illiterate and naive African footballer with millions of £££s grin she had an ulterior motives from the start.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by seunmsg(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's like you've never been in love. These days i'm even trying to differentiate between Being in love and being an imbecil*e.

Love is ephemiral. Guys need to understand this fact and be able to stay strong when in love. True love that doesn't wear only happens in movies. Nobody loves anybody for long. It all wears out and other factors come into play if marriage is already in place. Don't be an slowpoke for love, you will live to regret it like Ebue.

9 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tecno66: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
solpat:
Fear women angry
They can either make or mar your life
He leave Africa go marry oyibo. Wetin you expect?Ordinarily such woman no go marry you if not for your football money. Food for thought for others. When the chips are down, you only have God to look up to. Even your wife may desert you but suicide should never be an option. Its a no no no.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by centboy123456(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
bakynes:
As an African man he ought to have sent most of his Money down to Ivory-Coast.

Marrying a white woman you should know once you get divorced, she will get the better part of your money and assets. So he just worked for nothing all these years, too bad that's life. I pray he at least spring up again even if not at the pedalstal he was before.

A Ghanaian footballer called Ni..Ordaty Lambty had an African wife back in ghana, had four kids with her, all are in their 20's , he married her while he was in Belgium playing soccer by the early and mid 90's but to his greatest surprise non of those children were his blood when he did a D..N.A test on them, but still the wife who cheated on him and had 4 kids outside marriage went and filed a divorce ..wanting to claim his properties. If not the judge who ruled against it, white or black...there are bad women everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by mybestlove(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
That's why I pity all these African brothers marrying whites. They will just make your life when you least expect it.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:

Love is ephemiral. Guys need to understand this fact and be able to stay strong when in love. True love that doesn't wear only happens in movies. Nobody loves anybody for long. It all wears out and other factors come into play if marriage is already in place. Don't be an slowpoke for love, you will live to regret it like Ebue.
men like him will give everything they own just for love! grin there is nothing called love! i have seen folks who claim to be in love but After few months they can not stand the sight of each other, to the extent of wanting to kill each other.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by tribalistseun: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
lumzybo:
This is BAD, VERY BAD.

Just cos u have money now doesn't mean you gonna have it tomorrow. It will fly away if u fail to plan your life well.

PLAN... sorry Emmanuel, we can't help you, we can only learn from ur story.
who are the WE? You don chop?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
Well.. you could say that, but this footballer was a fool, he should have known that his wife was a gold digger, the only reason she could have married him was for the MONEY! they do it to their own men let alone an Illiterate and naive African footballer with millions of £££s grin she had an ulterior motives from the start.

Hmmmm na wa ooo...
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
No! they could not wreck me! grin i didn't let them! at first they wanted to take my children, but i took Advantage of the law too so they had no choice but to let me keep them.

So what the advantage of the law?
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by decasey(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Eboue's grace to grass story is very sad. It is even more pathetic when the source of his problem is a lady who once claimed to love him so much. This should serve as a good lesson to every man out there. It is not in our African culture for a man to work and make money and then give it to the woman to manage it. Don't ever entrust all your assets to a lady no matter how much love you proclaim for each other. The idea of a joint account or joint ownership is nonsense. Let there be a delineation. An African man is not expected to declare all his earnings and assets to his wife for a reason.

Our African male stars also have to stop this silly trend of marrying white women once they become rich and famous. Go back to your country and marry a girl from there. Don't ever marry under any stupid European or American law. Marry under the law of your country. If things go wrong, get elders from your respective places to intervene and when reconciliation is no longer possible, you can divorce quietly without her clearing you out. If you must marry under European or American law, fvcking sign a prenuptial agreement.

Ahmed Musa divorced his first wife without losing anything significant. He probably wouldn't have gotten away easily with the divorce if he had married a white British woman initially.
oga he married a white woman, an African women will never Claim everything as d white ladies.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by decasey(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
He should note have married a white woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.