Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise (935 Views)

Should I Marry Her Or Not....pls Advice A Confused Brother / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / His Parents Didn't Approve Of His Engagement. Should I Attend As A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by Monogamy: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
I need random opinion about this. A friend invited me for a Xmas party tomorrow. This is a guy who can never help you in anyways( financially, morally), instead showing off to oppress you. To be honest I have nothing against him but I don't just feel comfortable attending the party.. I haven't made up my mind yet though..

Pls advise
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2017
And here is where to seek for advice undecided

if you are a party rider, and you envisage the benefit(romance) you should know wat to do.

You benefited nothing from him that u can boldly say, and you still remain with him SMH.
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by sisisioge: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Go, eat, drink, smile, live some...would have added put on some lipsticks but you're a guy. Going to a party where you don't have to be thrown in the circle of prying aunties and uncles is the bomb. Don't look face jor.
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
can you give us any reason as to WHY YOU SHOULD GO to that party?!
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by Monogamy: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
can you give us any reason as to WHY YOU SHOULD GO to that party?!

I don't want people to term it as act of jealousy/feeling too big
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Monogamy:
I don't want people to term it as act of jealousy/feeling too big

and why should you care what these people think of you?! bro, live YOUR life, and stop trying to fit in theirs...

isnt that the guy who would never help you in life AND you dont feel comfortable attending his party?!
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Which mumu advice u come dey ask for again. Even if u no get esteem, pretend like say u get. Watch TV for ur house tomorrow. E no pass jollof and chicken weh dem go use pack ur sense comot further
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by Richy4(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Here is my advice
Go and sit your A$$ down with your family... If you don't have any family , go to the zoo, park, or local sports field where villagers / locals play to entertain free of charge..

It's high time you start doing what you want.. not what people expect you to do....Someone that doesn't care if you were existing, why should u be at his beck and call... Your MUMU never do yet? sad
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and why should you care what these people think of you?! bro, live YOUR life, and stop trying to fit in theirs...

isnt that the guy who would never help you in life AND you dont feel comfortable attending his party?!

I've never understood what it means to care about what people think about you. I just don't get it.
Re: Should I Attend The Xmas Party Or Not? Pls Advise by egopersonified(f): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
He is looking for a crowd to make the party a hit. Go to the nearest bus stop to the location of the party and invite everyone. Tell them you want to have a big surprise party for your brother, take them all with you and head for the party. Make sure if he is preparing for 50 guests, you bring a hundred people. If you no see people wey follow you, go and buy okrika and dress up all the beggars and agberos.

(1) (Reply)

Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her / Help! I Am Fed Up And Just Want To Disappear. / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment When Your Parent Just Walked In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.