Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her (932 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by ExAngel007(f): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
See the heartbreaking reply a teenager got from her mother after she reported that her stepdad had been raping her for 3 years

A teenager was continually raped by her stepfather from the time she was 14 till she was 17. When he finally died, she opened up to her mum and the reply she got is heartbreaking.

@AlikDangot1 wrote:

I shouldn't say this out but I guess I'm way over that shut...

My step dad molested me from when I was 14 till 17 when he eventually died. I tried to tell my momma but I discovered she knew all along and she said that's theonly way he agreed to pay my bills. But I'm over that.

The lady's tweet is a reply to the trending question on Twitter "O jewa ke eng ?" which translates to what’s eating you up or what worries you. A lot of people have been sharing their stories in reply to that question and most of them are heartbreaking, showing you that a lot of unbelievable things are happening in this world.

See another heartbreaking story below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/see-the-heartbreaking-reply-a-teenager-got-from-her-mother-after-she-reported-that-her-stepdad-had-been-raping-her-for-3-years-2.html

Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by tsephanyah(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2019

Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
To be sincere, I really don't understand this post at all...

No head, No tail.

1 Like

Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Chairman
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Chairman
Hey beautiful.
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hey beautiful.
You no bash the woman as chairman for bashing women. I just dey look you
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no bash the woman as chairman for bashing women. I just dey look you
That's not a wise thing to say of me.

1 Like

Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's not a wise thing to say of me.
Saint Jason
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Saint Jason
Mtchewww, you're just yarning dust.
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Mtchewww, you're just yarning dust.
grin why you dey vex?
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin why you dey vex?
Vex for wetin? I don bash you or your sisters before? grin

1 Like

Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Vex for wetin? I don bash you or your sisters before? grin
I dey observe you grin
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
I dey observe you grin
Continue doing that. smiley
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by Maverickking1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Continue doing that. smiley

Una well done angry
Re: Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her by JayReeMai(m): 2:38am On Jan 20, 2019
jasonscoolari i noticed you love derailing threads by mentioning some of your nl girlfriends, then you guys starts the derailment. i think there's a section for that though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Of Late Governor Of Taraba Who Died From Plane Crash Set To Wed Again / BBC Breakfast Host, Steph Mcgovern,is ‘expecting Her First Child With Girlfriend / Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.