Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166875 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by folmus: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
mumnadine:
how true is it?that if u are processing Canada,USA will not issue u visa?

Very untrue!! They are independent. if you are qualified, you get it. Having either visa doesn't equally guarantee getting the other's visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baddo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fabbmum:
Hello Mamas
I have been sending mail to oa@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng for VOA for my LO since last week but no response,my travel date is this Saturday, is there any oda way to go about this,kindly assist.

They will not respond until about 48 hrs to your departure, you can also call +234-814-7199-908

Dont panic
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tobilobz(f): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
abiscomama:
Hello,please which doctor did you use in Houston,what hospital and also accommodation.i need referral please

do you still need accomodation in Houston? i have a 1 bedroom townhome with guest bathroom for rent either the apartment alone or as a package including airport pickup and drop off.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
mumnadine:
how true is it?that if u are processing Canada,USA will not issue u visa?

This is so not true!

But then, when you say "processing canada" what do you mean? Because in Naija "processing" can mean plenty things grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mamaroon:

Congrats again sis!!! kiss

@everyone...this super star right here can now get a 10yr U.S. visa from Canada and in a few years will not even need one at all to visit.

That's EE and Canada PR for you!

Sorry sis....just so proud of you!

wink

Thanks sis...

rooting for you oh...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Semisolasola: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Babyvet:

Nope , I’m not interested in Brazil. In fact I’m not interested in any other country apart from the one I live in (us) and Nigeria . I can visit Brazil in the future .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Babyvet: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Semisolasola:
No dear,I didn’t ask you to be interested in Brazil,24 hours electricity,visa free to over 140 countries,best healthcare in the world,top class universities,clean water,no terrorist attack,no gun palaver,tourism is top notch,and the list goes on..do
Your research no let USA Dey use una catch tripz cheesy..no let them block me biko cos na USA thread be this grin

USA no dey craze me, the USA is not best country in the world but it’s better than Brazil. Do you how many Illegal Brazilians are living in the U.S?if their country is so good how come many of them are living in the us illegally? Do your research properly
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Madriel: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Hello people.

Hubby is back in Nigeria. I need his consent to collect little ones US passport. Someone please tell me how to get his consent form notarised.

Also how much is visa on arrival and what's the duration?

Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kuskus85: 4:23am On Mar 26, 2019
folmus:

Abi I nearly fainted when I read someone paid 20k upfront for a 33k bill. 12million! Nigeria go better ooo.
I know what I meant. Check the message again. It's just to say the $30k isn't the reason to get the visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kuskus85: 4:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Madriel:
Hello people.

Hubby is back in Nigeria. I need his consent to collect little ones US passport. Someone please tell me how to get his consent form across.

Thank you!

DHL
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Semisolasola: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Babyvet:

USA no dey craze me, the USA is not best country in the world but it’s better than Brazil. Do you how many Illegal Brazilians are living in the U.S?if their country is so good how come many of them are living in the us illegally? Do your research properly

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Babyvet: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Semisolasola:
E get who no dey live for USA illegally even Europeans are in the USA illegally..it’s because the USA system allows illegality somehow somehow..Brazil still better than Nigeria sha..

You were comparing Brazil to America , not Nigeria . Nigerians need to be more careful where they travel too. Nigerians to need to stop with anything “abroad “ is better. That’s how some of them ended up as slaves in the Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Okolinneoma(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2019
kindly help me with their new contact. thank you much. cant pm,dont know why.
ninab:

No the hospital was sold to another facility
Pm me for the new contact email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by folmus: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Babyvet:

You were comparing Brazil to America , not Nigeria . Nigerians need to be more careful where they travel too. Nigerians to need to stop with anything “abroad “ is better. That’s how some of them ended up as slaves in the Middle East.
And some of them are there as kings. Remember some are also in the US as slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please who knows any Houston hospital that doesn't offer discount and have high bill? The one I got has discount written all over it even though the bill is still high.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Greatg0809: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Candybright:
Please who knows any Houston hospital that doesn't offer discount and have high bill? The one I got has discount written all over it even though the bill is still high.
Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
folmus:

And some of them are there as kings. Remember some are also in the US as slaves.

This is not true.

Anyone who is in the US as slaves is doing it on themselves to be slaves.

Even people working under the table will still needs to be paid the same amount at the rate the job income is hired for.

And if those working under the table is not paid the same rate as the other doing the same job but working legally, that company can be reported and it will face the punishment consequences from the US government.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jossy404: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
I have to check again whether this thread is still for giving birth in US or a thread on debate on the best country or a career thread..... ..it seems the thread is losing focus and it's essence.......Just my innocent observations.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Semisolasola: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Middle East and slave..what’s the correlation??..Aunty say something else.Biko no let them bounce me comot for this thread..anywhere wey anyone wan born make e go born for there.e no concern me..done with this convo hun grin
Babyvet:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Elo2020(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Madriel:
Hello people.

Hubby is back in Nigeria. I need his consent to collect little ones US passport. Someone please tell me how to get his consent form notarised.

Thank you!

Following this as well. I need answers too pls.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Babyvet: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
folmus:

King ?Lol, be decieving yourself.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by didismyname: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Madriel:
Hello people.

Thank you!

Let ur hubby print the consent form online, book a date for notorization at the embassy and then he will DHL the form to you. It should get to you on or before 10days.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MrsHappy: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
@mamaron pls what was your billing for Mount Sina Hospital. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by folmus: 2:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Babyvet:

King ?Lol, be decieving yourself.

Madam, abeg stop derailing this thread. It's only in America you can succeed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Youngjenny:
hello @leez29 please its my first time and i want to use doctoresparati as well , can you please email me so that i can get a bit more help @shadyj38@yahoo.com

www.doctoresparati.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Youngjenny: 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
for birthing purposes, i thought we could apply for the b1/b2 visa is it different from birthign visa? because someone mentioned that if you use it for birth, you wont be allowed to renew? someone please help clarify as i want to apply for myself and mum and also i can see from the thread that certain hospitals are red flags for VOs (such as doctoresparati and thats what i intended to use) please has anyone used them this 2019 to apply for visa and got it successfully? any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by folmus: 4:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Youngjenny:
for birthing purposes, i thought we could apply for the b1/b2 visa is it different from birthign visa? because someone mentioned that if you use it for birth, you wont be allowed to renew? someone please help clarify as i want to apply for myself and mum and also i can see from the thread that certain hospitals are red flags for VOs (such as doctoresparati and thats what i intended to use) please has anyone used them this 2019 to apply for visa and got it successfully? any suggestion would be much appreciated.

You apply for B2 nd be sincere with your intention. Nobody has mentioned doctoresparati as redflag and yes we have seen people here who are using them/ or used them in the past and renewed successfully e.g @Leez29
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Youngjenny: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2019
thanks for your reply, im applying from abuja and it only shows b1/b2 it doesn't give the option to select b2 alone.

folmus:

You apply for B2 nd be sincere with your intention. Nobody has mentioned doctoresparati as redflag and yes we have seen people here who are using them/ or used them in the past and renewed successfully e.g @Leez29

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.