Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1163091 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
TWoods:

Are people allowed to promote their businesses in this manner?

No, the reason why i occasionally allow this is because they are the only company that has stayed here for years while other companies can't even last longer than a week or two.

@Vlesparza you are beginning to abuse this.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Saskbound: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hahahahaha the distance alone sef to go from Maryland is enough $$$!

Please check other hospitals in Maryland am sure you’ll find something cheaper

MamaOO:

Yeah the ad has been up there for years. But the blatant advert is just so unnecessary. Imagine someone asking for circumcision in Maryland. Maryland oh! And you’re quoting to give her prices in Texas and not even Houston or Dallas, El Paso! Que??!

So she’s supposed to travel from Maryland to circumcise her son in Texas? This is actually very funny.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Qei2u: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
⭐️
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 3:15am On Jul 24, 2019
They dont get the drift obviously. No mind dem.
When I posted an offer for shared ATL accommodation to kill boredom, they raptured the post. Twice!
Issorait. undecided

MamaOO:

Yeah the ad has been up there for years. But the blatant advert is just so unnecessary. Imagine someone asking for circumcision in Maryland. Maryland oh! And you’re quoting to give her prices in Texas and not even Houston or Dallas, El Paso! Que??!

So she’s supposed to travel from Maryland to circumcise her son in Texas? This is actually very funny.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
MamaOO:

I agree it's very funny. More so, for the fact that with the price quote she got she can still travel (by plane) to El Paso, have it done and go back to Maryland, and it would still make economic sense. This is not adding the fact that they do not specialize in international patients and her total bill after delivery will most probably look very different from the ones she’s been quoted.

We try to post as often as possible because we later see all the hard aches that could have been avoided (as this seems to be another). If the help is not appreciated (which in this case helps save them $4600), the post can simply be ignored or possibly someone else can read it, so they are informed and do not make the same mistake. Regardless, I appreciate your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sappy1981: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello dear, this amount i am seeing in $$$ is giving me headache oooooo. from my experience, i waited till i was back to Lagos, went to my regular hospital and had the circumcision done. When i was billed about $450 dollars by my doctor i just contacted my HMO back in Lagos and was informed that the procedure is covered under the HMO plans. You can opt for this part. But if i may warn, the child already was 7 weeks+ when he had his cut and the pain no be here oooooo.

Wishing you all the best.

Qei2u:
Pls where can i do circumcission in maryland hospital quoted $4850 for me grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
TripleKMama:
They don't get the drift obviously. No mind dem.
When I posted an offer for shared ATL accommodation to kill boredom, they raptured the post. Twice!
Issorait. undecided

I'm sure if you bought any ads, they would be more lenient as they have always shown to be with other companies for which we understand and have respected. If everybody advertised as you did, there would be no need for anybody to pay for adds.

The information for buying ads is on the top of the main page where it says "How to Advertise".

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by peacenigeria: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
TripleKMama:
They dont get the drift obviously. No mind dem.
Issorait. undecided

Me, me, me, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, but never give.

Ahhh, the faithful Nigerian mentality for what we are proudly known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Qei2u:
grin like i should travel to texas for circumcission
Ok am coming

Traveling to Texas for circumcision is ridiculous! Unless you are paying $4850 in your State and you can get it for $250 or less in El Paso grin. Most of the time our patients are billed $100 - 150. We always quote the $250 (but not bill) so there are no surprises if the patient chooses a pediatrician that charges the $250.

All in all, we hope the patient finds what she is looking for. I think posting a price as to what they should be paying is doing all patients a favor so they actually know what price is fair to pay versus paying whatever they are told without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Qei2u:
@ the dr esparati
Are u saying everyone that used ur hospital successfully renewed their visa??

Everyone here tells u avoid texas n virginia for good reason.

The victims can testify,am not here to attack your company ur not the embassy but i reserve the right to choose a reasonably priced hospital and keep to the terms of my visa,

Circumcission is an elective surgical procedure and they do it in theatre at this hospital not in a drs office hence the price.

Will i go to texas no,i dont have family there and i’d rather pay a high bill and have support than be in the middle of nowhere with nobody of course this may be a waste to some at the end of the day my money my choice my peace of mind

Unfortunately, I would have any way of knowing if all are approved unless they emailed me, can you say the hospital you are going to has not had any patients denied Visas? No, because there is no way of knowing. Plus, there have been a few that have posted here with high medical bills from "expensive" hospitals ($20,000+) that were denied their Visa. What I can say is that all our patients are given documentation that provides proof of indebtedness (itemized bill and zero balance letter) and non-use of govt programs (Medicaid) at the end of their delivery and they aren't told "we don't provide that" as many hospitals do.

Obviously, not all applicants that apply for Visas (maternity or otherwise) are granted Visas, since there are other reasons that are involved in this decision (proof of strong ties, proof of economic solvency, etc.) for which we have no control over. What I can also tell you is that we currently have patients from Nigeria and we routinely get repeat patients as well. Meaning their Visa 1.- Has been approved within the new Trump administration and 2.- They Visa has been approved after having their baby with us. Btw, our FB page just has a new post of a patient from last week with her second delivery with us (she included a picture of both babies smiley), you may see for yourself.

I can also tell you that no patient that has had an appointment with us has been stopped and returned back at the Port Of Entry.

Yes, you do "reserve the right" to choose whatever hospital you wish, at no time can anybody force you to choose one way or another, we are simply informing patients since I believe we have been here for the longest time and, once again, specialize in international patients. With regards to pricing (as you mentioned) we also bill you whatever price you are willing to pay with the minimum payment being the price quote on our website.

Regardless, I wish you the best, both in your delivery and your Visa renewal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vlesparza:

I agree it's very funny. More so, for the fact that with the price quote she got she can still travel (by plane) to El Paso, have it done and go back to Maryland, and it would still make economic sense. This is not adding the fact that they do not specialize in international patients and her total bill after delivery will most probably look very different from the ones she’s been quoted.

We try to post as often as possible because we later see all the hard aches that could have been avoided (as this seems to be another). If the help is not appreciated (which in this case helps save them $4600), the post can simply be ignored or possibly someone else can read it, so they are informed and do not make the same mistake. Regardless, I appreciate your concern.
Story for the gods! So you’re meaning to tell me there’s no way she can get the procedure done in the entire state of MARYLAND that she has to fly all the way to El Paso, TX? Spend $1000+ on a plane ride to come and do the procedure for $250? Dear lord, make it make sense!!!

You must think you’re conversing with fools the way you blatantly toot your horn on this thread. Smfdh

And just because you bought ads doesn’t give you no right to be obnoxious. And you are being obnoxious to the max! But do I blame you? No.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
MamaOO:

Story for the gods! So you’re meaning to tell me there’s no way she can get the procedure done in the entire state of MARYLAND that she has to fly all the way to El Paso, TX? Spend $1000+ on a plane ride to come and do the procedure for $250? Dear lord, make it make sense!!!

You must think you’re conversing with fools the way you blatantly toot your horn on this thread. Smfdh

And just because you bought ads doesn’t give you no right to be obnoxious. And you are being obnoxious to the max! But do I blame you? No.

We don't expect her to come, we offer delivery, not pediatrics. The post is merely to put things into perspective, so people do their homework and know what things cost and everybody can make a best-informed decision, whether it be us or not. It is a reference point, not only for her but to all. If it does not help you to know you can get it between $100-250 simply ignore and pay whatever is best for your specific case.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by quin9(f): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
the 'over do' on this thread sef don too much,you need need a vendor in lagos,someone says it's free in sokoto,will you stop and start arguing?did they force you?must you go there?read and pass and let's move on!

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Shayo5: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

been a while, to all excos all protocols duely observed grin

So i went for my interview to renew my visa,please note i had my two babies in the US the last one was two years ago.

Anyway back to my story, the usual questions were asked name occupation number of children and of course if we paid all our bills and i answered in the affirmative, he asked for the itemized bill which presented and he just said you are not qualified at this time and just like that 100k plus up in smoke.

i do not think i saw 1 person get an approval.

not to scare anyone,just to inform people to be well prepared before you go for your interviews especially women going for child birth.

Thank you to everyone who has kept this thread going for so long, your contirbutions has been very helpful, now let me go and enjoy my family planning wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
quin9:
the 'over do' on this thread sef don too much,you need need a vendor in lagos,someone says it's free in sokoto,will you stop and start arguing?did they force you?must you go there?read and pass and let's move on!
Agreed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Advert ke
Who I be?
I'm renting a great strategic accommodation and willing to share almost at no cost. Hows that an advert? Is it too much to ask for company? Or are we now so dubious that our ears twitch each time we see honest requests online?
Ok maybe I need to be tutored.
Shuo

Vlesparza:

I'm sure if you bought any ads, they would be more lenient as they have always shown to be with other companies for which we understand and have respected. If everybody advertised as you did, there would be no need for anybody to pay for adds.

The information for buying ads is on the top of the main page where it says "How to Advertise".
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
?

peacenigeria:

Me, me, me, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, but never give.

Ahhh, the faithful Nigerian mentality for what we are proudly known for.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Qei2u:

What then happens with administrative processing
They don’t verify anything..... really
Renember the yoruba lady 4 yrs ago tall slim and a child with cerebral palsy delivered by you or you wanna deny that...... hmmmm
Give it to howard, holycross john hopkins you will never be in their league
If your company is not shady why should one person decide how much they pay a hospital...one pays 5k anoda 10k same contract same service fraud!!!!..makes no sence its not a charity
Ur a dubious company hiding under american law

I remember that case very clearly since the patient came in with a Pastor to request a vaginal delivery on her behalf (the patient had had a previous CS and we do not offer VBAC). Unfortunately, we can not, under any circumstance, put the patient under unnecessary risk, regardless of who petitions the procedure. The patient decided she would not use our service and went to a doctor that, by my understanding, was recommended by the same Pastor.

It is extremely unfortunate that we did not have the opportunity to help the patient, but we are also not certain that the doctor she attended was at fault. What we are certain is that you should verify your information since both your previous post are filled with false statements.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ibukunpops(f): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thanx for sharing

the fight upandan e don do

how much was your bill by the way, if you dont mind sharing

Thanx

Shayo5:
Hi everyone,

been a while, to all excos all protocols duely observed grin

So i went for my interview to renew my visa,please note i had my two babies in the US the last one was two years ago.

Anyway back to my story, the usual questions were asked name occupation number of children and of course if we paid all our bills and i answered in the affirmative, he asked for the itemized bill which presented and he just said you are not qualified at this time and just like that 100k plus up in smoke.

i do not think i saw 1 person get an approval.

not to scare anyone,just to inform people to be well prepared before you go for your interviews especially women going for child birth.

Thank you to everyone who has kept this thread going for so long, your contirbutions has been very helpful, now let me go and enjoy my family planning wink grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandex11: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
I want to see where this "Netflix "movie will end.

A said she needs cheaper quote and
B said come to kanfachan. (you weren't forced) so why is this issue being Dragged for no just cause.

it's becoming annoying to read please

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2019
@Qei2u

I'm beginning to question your intentions in this thread and Canadian birthing thread, you should not discuss someone else's medical issue or indirectly advertising a hospital here.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Shayo5: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
ibukunpops:
Thanx for sharing

the fight upandan e don do

how much was your bill by the way, if you dont mind sharing

Thanx

Hi,

the break down of the bills for my 2nd baby is below;
Dr - $2200
Hospital - $4k+, i did not pay within the 30 days of my initial payment so i did not qualify for the self pay discount which was about $2300.
Pediatrix - $ 750
labs - about $150 can't really remember.

the break down of bills for my 1st is somewhere in one of the previous threads can't remember the details.

i think the issue the VOs have is the stamp of insurance benefits incurred by hospital on the itemized bill, i did not apply for insurance or medic aid everything was paid for in cash.

guess i'll wait out the storm before another missionary journey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.