Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1167253 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Honeybeespace: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Viola2017:

Yea, i'm LA bound but will be leaving Naija in May. Mbagwu is my Obgyn.
could you please give me his contact or email address.I would like to.use him as well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ibukunpops(f): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Any Chicago Feb Mum bound?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by honeywealth: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2018
May Chicago mum
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AroOkigbo(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
mamatwiny:
Hi house,
I plan to travel with my hubby but my fear is that he does not have a job at the moment. Do you think it matters?
My salary is a little above 'n4million per year and it is my first time traveling anywhere.
Do you think 10k dollars will satisfy vo as burden of proof?
Truth is that your chances of getting visas with these are slim.
Virgin passport/first time out of the country
Hubby, no job (red alert)
You, salary of less dan #4m p.a. (Equivalent of your $10k budget. Pray, who spends more than her annual salary on a single birth?)
If I were the VO, I'll have the following on my mind while interviewing you (cheapest consideration for a cash patient):
Return ticket: About #1m for you and hubby (approx. $3k)
Accommodation in the US for about 10weeks: $4k
Feeding and transportation in the US for the period: $3k
Doctor's fees: $2k
Hospital fees: $4k
I'll forget about cost of paediatrician/epidural/birth cert/US and Nigerian passports/infant ticket.
And then refuse you a visa. ..blue paper all the way.
Scary but the truth.
Again, your luck may shine.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Viola2017: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Honeybeespace:
could you please give me his contact or email address.I would like to.use him as well.

Send me a PM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Viola2017:

No, i will be staying about 40mins away from Inglewood. My uncle resides in Northridge area, i will be using Uber, Metro bus or train. I still need to learn how to catch buses and trains...
40 minutes drive is like Lagos to Ibadan though on a good road. That's more than $40 uber ride (to and fro) each time you visit your doctor. And on the day of LABOUR?
You may need to explore Northridge when you get there...there may be closer and nice facilities and doctors there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by creamynuela88: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2018
I am using LA too please what's the hospital name. Tnx

No, i will be staying about 40mins away from Inglewood. My uncle resides in Northridge area, i will be using Uber, Metro bus or train. I still need to learn how to catch buses and trains...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:
Hello all

I still want to appreciate every one on yhis platform who have contributed useful information from their experiences for people to learn.

So, I summoned up courage and went for my visa and had my interview today.

I applied and indicated at the point were I was asked if I had entered US fraudulently or by misrepresentation. I typed that I did not disclose to CBP that I would have my baby at my last visit.

VO: Hello can I have your number please (passport already with her)
Me. Yes pls (gave her)
VO: Why are you going to the US
Me: To have my baby
VO: ok. So, have you made arrangements for this
Me: Yes
VO: Ok, I hope you have an evidence that you can pay for
Bill because you have to have at least 30K USD for
only hospital
Me: Not so actually, but I have contacted the hospitals
VO cuts in: thats the new law
VO: I see you have been turned round before at the CBP
Me: Ah Noo! I have never been turned back
VO: It has in the system that you didnt tell cpb that you
Will have a baby
Me: Yeah thats true. Thats why am comung out honest
Now and I did indicate it in the application.
VO: Why did you lie
Me: It was out of ignorance
VO: Well the cpb's may have issue letting you in
VO: Can I see any proof of your money
Me: (Hand her my statement) my husband is sponsoring
Me. I also have my own savings (hand her my statement worth about 8k
VO: How old is the child you had last in US
Me: 5 year going on 6
VO: Where would she be
Me: At home. My husband is there and I have a nanny, plus my mum is coming
VO: Do you have any contacts with doctor
Me: Sure. (Hand her the correspondence) she sights doctor' s fee of 2k and and sighs and says nah 2k!!!!
Me cut in....... thats not all
VO: where will you stay
Me: show her hotel reservation
VO: what will your stay cost
Me: about 3900
VO: 3000 for 3months?
Me: its 3900k and its 8 weeks. Costs 60$ a day
VO: 60$? Where is that?
Me: (show her the address)
Then she sees my budget and aaah!!! 15k! Thats half of what is approved and we havent talked of flight and other expenses
VO: Am sorry, I cant give you a visa. You obviously are not prepared for the financial responsibility.
Me: Yes I am . I have money in my sponsors account.
VO: I told you from the beginning of the conversation that 30k is what we consider for the hospital asides other expenses and what you have is barely half.
I would advise you look closer. Like south Africa that has world class healthcare, did open heart surgery bla bla bla
By now she had me shaken
VO: why Us
Me. I had my furst baby there and would like to have this one there too and for medical reasons.
VO: What are you doing in tgis country
Me: My husband runs our family business here
VO: Sorry again but I cant give. Even if we dis give you cbp will no let you in with this visible belly
I try to convince her
VO: I don want you to argue. I already told you. I appreciate that you did a great job at this your application but you dont have enough funds and You have issue with cbp (she stops the speaker)
Me: can i ask one more thing
VO: ok. But nothing will change my mind
Me: Can I reapply
VO: Depends on what you will use to convince the Visa officer. Why would you want to reaaply anyway. How can you spend all you have just to go to US to have a baby? (I have a balance of 35k usd in sponsor account and about 8k in mine. Dont know why she first pointed to that 30k without sighting my statement
Me: Fine. What about after this?
VO: well, I dont know. I will just put down that you dont have sufficient funds for the trip. I advise that you look closer. She handed me a letter of refusal under 214(b)

I dont know if telling her about the citizenship thing would have made a difference

They actually gave all the other people before me visa. Interview was not done in Nigeria
Better luck next time

cc: mamatwiny
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baldman: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Hello everyone, I have come to testify to the goodness of God, the visa application is a purely secular endeavour but before God nothing is secular, God rules in the affairs ( secular activities of men). My wife applied for visa to enable her birth our baby in the US sometimes in Nov 2017 and was refused. The VO had only few questions for her: Where else have you been besides the UAE? ( her answer: No where else) How much do you earn ( she said: less than 150k). Then the blue paper came out, they did not bother to inquire about me, being the sponsor nor look at the various documents she took with her. We decided to try again, this time, I also applied. And the conversation went this way:

VO: What are you going to the in the US
Me: We are going for vacation, family visit and to birth our first child
VO: Where are you going in the US
Wife: South Austin
Me: Interjected: Austin ( my wife was talking about the hospital)
VO: What do you do
Me: I am a lawyer
VO: What year were you called
Me: (mentioned the year)
VO: Which of the law schools did you attend ( this is tricky, a fake lawyer can say Zaria)
Me: ( mentioned the law school)
VO: What you do where you work, is it all legal related
Me: Not entirely, I do other things
VO: Madam what do you
Wife: Interior decorator .. we do bla bla bla bla bla
VO: Have you contacted any Doctor
Me: yes, and I showed him the doctor's correspondence and a proof of the down payment of the hospital bill ( he asked how we got to know
about the doctor and I mentioned the relative living in the city that referred him)
VO: Have you two travelled out of the country before
Me: Yes, we had our honey moon in Dubai last year and I was also in UK last year ( he also asked about when we got married and about my uk
trip. he checked my UK visa which is still valid till February)
VO: Can I have the budget sheet
Me: (Passed it to him and some other VO came to request for his help so he left is desk and later came back)
VO: Let me see your statement of account
Me: ( I handed him my bank statement printed out of my online account and explained that the bank's network was bad yesterday)
VO: How did you pay your initial deposit
Me: I paid through my Sister
VO : where does your sister live
Me: I answered
VO: What does your sister do
Me: I answered
VO: ( Typed for few minutes) Your visas have been approved, ( handed us the white paper)

I earn about 700k but no question came up on that. It may all look good but there is so much that could have gone wrong if God who rules in the affairs of men was not set to help us. The reference to my sister could have led to further discussion about my parents, also American citizens and our ties could have been called to question... and what if I didn't remember the number of dinners or missed it up with the cocktail parties ( we had two of that too). We plan to pay all of our bills as we want to be able to have more babies in the US and visit our family members at will. I wanted that so bad. Glory to God and good luck to others. Saying the truth helped, having sufficient funds to show helped, paying ahead helped, but the mercy of God makes all the difference!!!

Having given back to this community. Please I need advise on the best airline for a pregnant woman and the one that has a convenient arrangement and cheaper cost for adding the baby. Also, we plan for her to travel at 35 weeks is this ok?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:
...........xxxxxxx
So, I summoned up courage and went for my visa and had my interview today.

I applied and indicated at the point were I was asked if I had entered US fraudulently or by misrepresentation. I typed that I did not disclose to CBP that I would have my baby at my last visit.
........xxxxxxxx
VO: Why are you going to the US
Me: To have my baby
.......xxxxx
VO: Ok, I hope you have an evidence that you can pay for Bill because you have to have at least 30K USD for only hospital
Me: Not so actually, but I have contacted the hospitals
VO cuts in: thats the new law
.........xxxxx
VO: It has in the system that you didnt tell cpb that you will have a baby
Me: Yeah thats true. Thats why am comung out honest Now and I did indicate it in the application.
.........xxxxxxd
VO: Can I see any proof of your money
Me: (Hand her my statement) my husband is sponsoring Me. I also have my own savings (hand her my statement worth about 8k
.......xxxxxx
VO: Do you have any contacts with doctor
Me: Sure. (Hand her the correspondence) she sights doctor' s fee of 2k and and sighs and says nah 2k!!!!
Me cut in....... thats not all
..........xxxxxx
Then she sees my budget and aaah!!! 15k! Thats half of what is approved
VO: Am sorry, I cant give you a visa. You obviously are not prepared for the financial responsibility.
Me: Yes I am . I have money in my sponsors account.
VO: I told you from the beginning of the conversation that 30k is what we consider for the hospital asides other expenses and what you have is barely half.
.......xxxxx
VO: why Us
Me. I had my furst baby there and would like to have this one there too and for medical reasons.
......xxxxxxx
Me: Can I reapply
VO: Depends on what you will use to convince the Visa officer. Why would you want to reaaply anyway. How can you spend all you have just to go to US to have a baby? (I have a balance of 35k usd in sponsor account and about 8k in mine. Dont know why she first pointed to that 30k without sighting my statement
Me: Fine. What about after this?
VO: well, I dont know. I will just put down that you dont have sufficient funds for the trip. I advise that you look closer. She handed me a letter of refusal under 214(b)

I dont know if telling her about the citizenship thing would have made a difference
....xxxxxxxx Interview was not done in Nigeria

Hi ma'am....i just looked through your previous posts from thread 5 in Aug 2017 (investigation) tongue and noticed 2 things you didn't mention here.

1) you overstayed your last trip...CBP stamped 3 months but you stayed for 4 months for medical reasons....i'm not sure if that was a factor in the denial as VO did not talk about it...but did you get an extension while in the U.S.? Did you mention this overstating in your DS160?

2) your hospital bill in 2012 was high....over $20k...you paid $2.5k and the rest was on payment plan (if I understand correctly) .......not sure if this why VO is saying you cannot afford the trip......you seem to have over $40k from your husband and your savings...maybe reapply and stress that even if your bills exceed your budget you are committed to paying like you did for baby # 1.

There is no $30k rule for medical visa approval as far as I'm aware. Maybe this is specific to your location or VO is just throwing a number out there just based on their own personal experience.....not sure how to surmount that, except to say that $30k may be true for people with insurance for self pay patients paying cash fees are lower and also cost depends on the state one is visiting.

Regarding citizenship, if I were you, I would mention it as one of my reasons for going to the U.S. since that is the truth...you said only medical reasons....so VO referred you to go to South Africa instead which seems to be close to your location.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
@Mamaron, I actually overstayed by 2 weeks when I calculated from my passport. And yes, I mentioned in the ds 160 that i stayed 14 weeks instead of 3 months the cbp stamped me besides not disclosing my intent.

2. She just flipped through hospital bill zero balance and kept saying 150$ here 300$ here and didn give me the chance to say much. I didnt pay by payment plan. I paid 18k immediately i got back to Nigeria. I told her I paid all my last bill

Maybe I was not assertive enough. Probably the consciousness of that cbp issue. But she didnt say anything about overstay. I suspect the cbp noted something because when my husband came back to pick me after delivery, the cbp asked him why back so soon and he said to pick his wife who just delivered. He said tell her to pay all her bills or she wont be allowed to come back. He also said he would note something on his I-90 form on return. We thought he was doing us a favour

Hi ma'am....i just looked through your previous posts from thread 5 in Aug 2017 (investigation) tongue and noticed 2 things you didn't mention here.

1) you overstayed your last trip...CBP stamped 3 months but you stayed for 4 months for medical reasons....i'm not sure if that was a factor in the denial as VO did not talk about it...but did you get an extension while in the U.S.? Did you mention this overstating in your DS160?

2) your hospital bill in 2012 was high....over $20k...you paid $2.5k and the rest was on payment plan (if I understand correctly) .......not sure if this why VO is saying you cannot afford the trip......you seem to have over $40k from your husband and your savings...maybe reapply and stress that even if your bills exceed your budget you are committed to paying like you did for baby # 1.

There is no $30k rule for medical visa approval as far as I'm aware. Maybe this is specific to your location or VO is just throwing a number out there just based on their own personal experience.....not sure how to surmount that, except to say that $30k may be true for people with insurance for self pay patients paying cash fees are lower and also cost depends on the state one is visiting.

Regarding citizenship, if I were you, I would mention it as one of my reasons for going to the U.S. since that is the truth...you said only medical reasons....so VO referred you to go to South Africa instead which seems to be close to your location.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Brownshoogah(f): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:
@Mamaron, I actually overstayed by 2 weeks when I calculated from my passport. And yes, I mentioned in the ds 160 that i stayed 14 weeks instead of 3 months the cbp stamped me besides not disclosing my intent.

2. She just flipped through hospital bill zero balance and kept saying 150$ here 300$ here and didn give me the chance to say much. I didnt pay by payment plan. I paid 18k immediately i got back to Nigeria. I told her I paid all my last bill

Maybe I was not assertive enough. Probably the consciousness of that cbp issue. But she didnt say anything about overstay. I suspect the cbp noted something because when my husband came back to pick me after delivery, the cbp asked him why back so soon and he said to pick his wife who just delivered. He said tell her to pay all her bills or she wont be allowed to come back. He also said he would note something on his I-90 form on return. We thought he was doing us a favour

Regarding citizenship, if I were you, I would mention it as one of my reasons for going to the U.S. since that is the truth...you said only medical reasons....so VO referred you to go to South Africa instead which seems to be close to your location.

See if your situation is tacky already, I will advise you to fly back home to nigeria if you desperately need it and apply for a medical visa. In nigeria, visa officers know how valuable and important the truth is coming from a nigerian, while the vo outside nigeria observes all the strict protocols and the truth isn't the subject. I am telling you this based on a previous visa experience I had. You have better chances in Lagos Nigeria. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:

Maybe I was not assertive enough. Probably the consciousness of that cbp issue. But she didnt say anything about overstay. I suspect the cbp noted something because when my husband came back to pick me after delivery, the cbp asked him why back so soon and he said to pick his wife who just delivered. He said tell her to pay all her bills or she wont be allowed to come back. He also said he would note something on his I-90 form on return. We thought he was doing us a favour.

First of all apologies regarding the payment plan comment...i misunderstood.

You can reapply:

1) maybe the next VO will not have this $30k medical opinion...... show that you made all the $20k payments from baby # 1....maybe even highlight it on the zero balance....say that now you have enough to pay that amount at once and even 50% extra if required....i hope DH statement is his personal statement not company statement....as it may be difficult to start to explain DH stake in the company...dividends etc

2) state the reason for choosing U.S. - medical as well as dual citizenship and child's future prospects.

3) maybe get a letter from the hospital to explain the 2 weeks overstayed - if possible.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Is this Virgin or BA we are talking of? Wow, strange though, but sounding great!

Cc: Doyin2me

Virgin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Brownshoogah:

See if your situation is tacky already, I will advise you to fly back home to nigeria if you desperately need it and apply for a medical visa. [b]In nigeria, visa officers know how valuable and important the truth is coming from a nigerian, [/b]while the vo outside nigeria observes all the strict protocols and the truth isn't the subject. I am telling you this based on a previous visa experience I had. You have better chances in Lagos Nigeria. My opinion.

Yeah Right!

That's not true.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by hamddy: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi Jenny, can you please send me the contact email of Hendrick Medical Center. I would like to enquire from them.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

jenny3:
Hello all,

Been a while, congratulations to all the new moms. I'm preparing for no. 2 and its going to be Texas this time.
Please has anyone used Hendrick Medical Center Abilene Texas, the price quotes sent are very reasonable,

Just need some 1st hand information, Thanks

AMOUNT DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY

Vaginal Delivery Vaginal Delivery C-Section
1 & 2 Night Stay 3 Night Stay up to 3 Night Stay
$1,900 $2,400 $3,200

TUBAL LIGATION with VAGINAL DELIVERY or C-SECTION

Price for Tubal Ligation with Delivery: $350
Circumcision: $350
Epidural: $350 (Medication Only)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
And a family friend who lives in Uk was blaming it on my clicking that I fraudulently entered through false purpose of visit. Thinks I should not have clicked that as it would be pointed in their system. And because the US is strict now on immigration. I wa sonly trying to be honest this time which I told the VO. She said she appreciates but even if she considers me, the cpbs would send me back

If I go back to lagos, how would they see my husband as my spinsor living in another country?

And wont they see my change of interview location as a sign of desperation?

Brownshoogah:

See if your situation is tacky already, I will advise you to fly back home to nigeria if you desperately need it and apply for a medical visa. In nigeria, visa officers know how valuable and important the truth is coming from a nigerian, while the vo outside nigeria observes all the strict protocols and the truth isn't the subject. I am telling you this based on a previous visa experience I had. You have better chances in Lagos Nigeria. My opinion.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ramj: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
ugoguchy:
i got vo;how long will u be there for me: 80days out was walking on the air,i really thank God...
Congrats Ugochy.. Congrats
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:
And a family friend who lives in Uk was blaming it on my clicking that I fraudulently entered through false purpose of visit. Thinks I should not have clicked that as it would be pointed in their system. And because the US is strict now on immigration. I wa sonly trying to be honest this time which I told the VO.

just thinking about this fraudulent intent you keep referring to......did you state this in the security and background questions at the final section of the DS160 that says "have you ever obtained or asssited others to obtain entry into the U.S. or any other U.S. immigration benefit by fraud, wilful misrepresentation or any other unlawful means"?

I assume your B1/B2 visa was legally obtained (unless you submitted any false docs)....and you got pregnant 1 year after......what exactly did you tell the CBP that made you click yes to this question? I think you may have been too strict on yourself. See this link...its a very serious question to answer yes to.

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume8-PartJ-Chapter2.html

VO didn't seem to focus on this though and was looking more at the financial....but I think you should look at this question again when you reapply.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes dear thats exactly where I clicked yes

VO kept emphasising on what I said at POE. She said even if she gives me visa CBP will not let me in with this obviously showing pregnancy tummy because of the previous lie

mamaron:

just thinking about this fraudulent intent you keep referring to......did you state this in the security and background questions at the final section of the DS160 that says [b]"have you ever obtained or asssited others to obtain entry into the U.S. or any other U.S. immigration benefit by fraud, wilful misrepresentation or any other unlawful means"?[/b]

I assume your B1/B2 visa was legally obtained (unless you submitted any false docs)....and you got pregnant 1 year after......what exactly did you tell the CBP that made you click yes to this question? I think you may have been too strict on yourself. See this link...its a very serious question to answer yes to.

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume8-PartJ-Chapter2.html

VO didn't seem to focus on this though and was looking more at the financial....but I think you should look at this question again when you reapply.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
mamaron:

just thinking about this fraudulent intent you keep referring to......did you state this in the security and background questions at the final section of the DS160 that says "have you ever obtained or asssited others to obtain entry into the U.S. or any other U.S. immigration benefit by fraud, wilful misrepresentation or any other unlawful means"?

Nwebele:

VO kept emphasising on what I said at POE. She said even if she gives me visa CBP will not let me in with this obviously showing pregnancy tummy because of the previous lie

I think that was were the visa officer had a problem with.

Either way, you shouldn't have to beat yourself up for telling the truth to the VO even if you didn't get the visa this time around. It is still better than the visa officer finding out and then result to giving you a permanent ban for lying.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Babatwi: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:

Sorry about your refusal, personally I don't think you should click yes to that particular question when next you are applying,like someone else mentioned,I think you are being too hard on yourself. You can explain to the visa officer that you didn't state your true intentions when you went to birth your 1st child.
I also think you stand a better chance applying from naija. That amount you mentioned that you guys have is more than enough to birth a child if you are applying from naigeria. From which country did you apply from?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes. I feel relieved that I did that restitution but also bad that I may have to explain to my baby why I ddidnt get her a blue kpali like her sis

Beautyaddy:

I think that was were the visa officer had a problem with.

Either way, you shouldn't have to beat yourself up for telling the truth to the VO even if you didn't get the visa this time around. It is still better than the visa officer finding out and then result to giving you a permanent ban for lying.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nwebele: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tanzania

Babatwi:

Sorry about your refusal, personally I don't think you should click yes to that particular question when next you are applying,like someone else mentioned,I think you are being too hard on yourself. You can explain to the visa officer that you didn't state your true intentions when you went to birth your 1st child.
I also think you stand a better chance applying from naija. That amount you mentioned that you guys have is more than enough to birth a child if you are applying from naigeria. From which country did you apply from?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ugoguchy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
kaakaa:

l
Yea..... LA bound, leaving then too....

hi kaakaa,check ur pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ugoguchy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Viola2017:

Yea, i'm LA bound but will be leaving Naija in May. Mbagwu is my Obgyn.

hi viola,pls check ur dm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sugah: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nwebele:
Yes. I feel relieved that I did that restitution but also bad that I may have to explain to my baby why I ddidnt get her a blue kpali like her sis

How far gone are you?
Consider reapplying in Nigeria. The VOs here are more used to the medical/childbirth tourism unlike their Tanzanian counterparts. That 30k new rule thing is absolutely false IMO.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tadal7: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good evening moderator and all members. Please i need email address of west houston medical center on Richmond. I need to send urgent mail and my browser is not opening their website. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (452) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: giselle237

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.