Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162650 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2020
SmartKitty:
US Travel Ban May Last Until 2021
international travel will be very challenging until the coronavirus pandemic is over worldwide in 18 to 24 months (once we have herd immunity, preferably through a vaccine or the virus has gone through the population).

It is challenging for leisure travelers to plan trips due to possible second or third waves that may suddenly make transit points non-accessible or destination countries borders closed or requiring quarantine upon arrival.

I would be very hesitant to book any travel now beyond domestic within the United States or perhaps within Schengen countries in Europe (for later this year).

Perhaps it is better to start planning for trips in 2021 and just write off 2020
https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/05/05/us-travel-ban-may-last-until-2021/

Is this your source? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by favoredgal: 7:12pm On May 23, 2020
SmartKitty:
international travel will be very challenging until the coronavirus pandemic is over worldwide in 18 to 24 months (once we have herd immunity, preferably through a vaccine or the virus has gone through the population).

It is challenging for leisure travelers to plan trips due to possible second or third waves that may suddenly make transit points non-accessible or destination countries borders closed or requiring quarantine upon arrival.

I would be very hesitant to book any travel now beyond domestic within the United States or perhaps within Schengen countries in Europe (for later this year).

Perhaps it is better to start planning for trips in 2021 and just write off 2020

from your own link quoted above

Steven Mnuchin, the US Treasury secretary, said it was “too hard to tell” if the US will loosen international travel restrictions affecting Asia and Europe this year, even as measures limiting domestic economic activity are lifted

Is your IQ below zero or you have comprehension problems??

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2020
justwise:

Do your own research. I have my own sources which I will NOT reveal here, it's private yet Trump said it not once and very clear.

adding: just wait until the end of the year and see.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by favoredgal: 7:19pm On May 23, 2020
lynniebabes:
I didn’t know about the health visa. No she is not sick. It’s just the lump. It doesn’t hurt. Well a close friend lost his life during surgery cos power went off. I wish she is grown I would have let her go by herself since she is a citizen. I just need her to be safe. I don’t trust Nigerian health system.

try the UK, the visa process is straightforward and the health care is very good too and cheaper than the USA

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2020
favoredgal:

try the UK, the visa process is straightforward and the health care is very good too and cheaper than the USA
Better. Because US international borders are closed (some special few exceptions, mostly for citizens).
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 7:29pm On May 23, 2020
SmartKitty:

A random travel website is your source for official state matters?? I give up. Lmaooo. SmartKitty is a DumbCat cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 7:30pm On May 23, 2020
sugah:

*Furiously typing from his face me I slap you room in Alapere* grin
Mamaoo how are you dear, long time no hear.
Sugahhhhhh. Long time no see/hear. I’m fine Hun. How about you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sugah: 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
MamaOO:

Sugahhhhhh. Long time no see/hear. I’m fine Hun. How about you?
Doing good. How's our big boy doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
sugah:

Doing good. How's our big boy doing?
They’re doing awesome! Kisses to baby F kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lynniebabes(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2020
Okay thanks. I even thought they are more expensive. Will try it out
favoredgal:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Taal17: 10:31am On May 24, 2020
justwise:

No mind am
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
SmartKitty:

Better. Because US international borders are closed (some special few exceptions, mostly for citizens).

Obviously from the way you sound, you “just got to America”. That’s why you keep talking the way you are. Like you have been told, many people on this forum are either in America, UK or even Canada. We all listen to the news.

Don’t peddle fake news here

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
lynniebabes:
Hello everyone.my two year old has a cyst growth on her neck, and the hospital said it must be removed by surgery. Now the thing is I don’t to risk operating on my daughter in Nigeria. She was born in the US.but my visa was refused cos of the 14k discount WEST HOUSTON HOSPITAL gave me. I called severally then to refund but they declined. And I was told by the visa officer to pay back the discount before reapplying. Now I want to apply again. But I’m a bit confused on what to do? Since I couldn’t pay back the discount what are the possibilities of getting the visa?

Sis, your baby’s life is very important ooo. Only a living baby uses a US passport. I don’t know where you live in Nigeria but look for a good doctor to check it for you. Scans and xrays can be done to check how serious it is. Don’t even hold your breath on American visa and pls keep your 14k dollars. There are no guarantees that they will renew even after paying. Do your own research and get doctors to recommend hospitals in UK, Dubai or Canada for you. Get in touch with them and make sure your daughter get the best healthcare. With all the noise about the developed countries’ healthcare and doctors, coronavirus is flogging them ooo. US alone has abt 100k death last time I checked. They will not even see your daughter as a priority now. God will heal your daughter in Jesus name. But delay can be dangerous.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lynniebabes(f): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks darling. Will do as told. God bless you .
mldtemi:

Sis, your baby’s life is very important ooo. Only a living baby uses a US passport. I don’t know where you live in Nigeria but look for a good doctor to check it for you. Scans and xrays can be done to check how serious it is. Don’t even hold your breath on American visa and pls keep your 14k dollars. There are no guarantees that they will renew even after paying. Do your own research and get doctors to recommend hospitals in UK, Dubai or Canada for you. Get in touch with them and make sure your daughter get the best healthcare. With all the noise about the developed countries’ healthcare and doctors, coronavirus is flogging them ooo. US alone has abt 100k death last time I checked. They will not even see your daughter as a priority now. God will heal your daughter in Jesus name. But delay can be dangerous.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niksie: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello mamas,

Please is there any expecting mum in Chicago or if you have had your baby recently in Chicago. I’ll like to connect with you pls.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adabenu: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am in Chicago, already had my baby. Waiting for Airports to open.

[
quote author=Niksie post=90207232]Hello mamas,

Please is there any expecting mum in Chicago or if you have had your baby recently in Chicago. I’ll like to connect with you pls.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mommatriplets: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adabenu:
I am in Chicago, already had my baby. Waiting for Airports to open.

[
quote author=Niksie post=90207232]Hello mamas,

Please is there any expecting mum in Chicago or if you have had your baby recently in Chicago. I’ll like to connect with you pls.

how did you go about getting their passports, since the passport offices are closed due to covid

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adabenu: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2020
I had processed expedited US passport at the downtown passport office before they closed, although I still haven't processed Naija travel documents.

No one is answering the call at the Nigeria Embassy in Washington DC /New York.

[quote author=mommatriplets post=90745420]

how did you go about getting their passports, since the passport offices are closed due to covid[/quo[color=#006600][/color]te]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chiowerri: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Hello All,

I had my baby April 11 in LA. I'm back home in Lagos and still recovering from the hustle of the trip. This trip was a big testimony for me and my baby.

When am able to type my 10 page story i will post.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow,
How did you do it?
Can I pc you ?
Chiowerri:
Hello All,

I had my baby April 11 in LA. I'm back home in Lagos and still recovering from the hustle of the trip. This trip was a big testimony for me and my baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cutelass: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chiowerri:
Hello All,

Wow...congratulations! How did you do it? With the passport offices closed and Naija airport shut!

Thank God for safe delivery...

Pls I pm'd you. Presently in LA. Help a sista

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mommatriplets: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chiowerri:
Hello All,

wow, we are all ears to hear o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.