Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166263 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2022
baauh:
Dearfellows

Can anyone recommend any hospitals anywhere in usa.

My budget is around 5000 to 6000 usd all inclusive. I checked oakbend hwmc... they have quoted me 9800 us dollars all inclusive.
Check dr esparsti in elpaso they have an all inclusive package. Hospitals in Houston are not as affordable as they were 4-5 years ago. One hospital in California too that was mentioned on time here a very long time ago I’m unsure of the name.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jossy404: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mohammadabulawi: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Anyone delivered in Philadelphia?
I’d like to know after how many days after the birth date can i get the certificate?
And from where to get it?
In my last kids in Houston I bring the BC after 3 days of the delivery,
Please if any one know about the process let me know.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baauh: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Well on the flyerthe cost looks 4000 usd plus 2000 usd for dr plus 750 for the baby... doesnt inlude epidural and induction... pls correct me
NBako:

Are you just talking about hospital for birthing ? Cos there’s a different fee for The gynaecologist that’s your Dr you see B4 and after delivery , totally different from the hospital.
I used a Dr in NJ his fees was about 2k and my birthing was 5k .. I posted about them earlier.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NBako: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2022
baauh:
Well on the flyerthe cost looks 4000 usd plus 2000 usd for dr plus 750 for the baby... doesnt inlude epidural and induction... pls correct me

Epidural should be under anaesthesia fees I guess .
I didn’t use that service. But everything is listed on the flyer.

You might get cheaper in other states I guess . But this was good for me as it was straight forward and no Hidden charges

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baauh: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2022
How much time it takes to get birth certificate and passport in new jerssy
As per flier minimum cost is 4000+2000+750=6750

But you told the total cost u paid is 5000

NBako:

Epidural should be under anaesthesia fees I guess .
I didn’t use that service. But everything is listed on the flyer.

You might get cheaper in other states I guess . But this was good for me as it was straight forward and no Hidden charges

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 3:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Hello, please I am flying out of Abuja Nigeria with Lufthansa on Saturday, transiting through FRA to Dallas, US. I’m Nigerian flying with a Nigerian passport and was fully vaccinated last year against Covid -19. Do I still need a negative covid test to fly or would my certificate of vaccination suffice?

Also, at PoE, I want to say I’m here for vacation and to have my baby even though I got the visa for tourism but its B1/B2 (which is the same for medical visa). Is this advisable or should I stick with tourism?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please declare that you are also going to deliveryour baby during your vacation. Kindly ensure you have your evidence of sufficient funds.
SimiMaya:
Hello, please I am flying out of Abuja Nigeria with Lufthansa on Saturday, transiting through FRA to Dallas, US. I’m Nigerian flying with a Nigerian passport and was fully vaccinated last year against Covid -19. Do I still need a negative covid test to fly or would my certificate of vaccination suffice?

Also, at PoE, I want to say I’m here for vacation and to have my baby even though I got the visa for tourism but its B1/B2 (which is the same for medical visa). Is this advisable or should I stick with tourism?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mercy03: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Hello everyone, happy new month!
I’m new on this platform and I’ve read and learnt a lot, started my applications much earlier but we’ve been trying to get an appointment date in different ways which we are yet to.
Please I’ll appreciate help as regards getting an appointments date at this time as my EDD is January.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
ozymes:
Please declare that you are also going to deliveryour baby during your vacation. Kindly ensure you have your evidence of sufficient funds.

Noted. Thank you so much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NBako: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
SimiMaya:

Your covid vaccine card is all you need , you don’t have to do test if ur fully vaccinated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Somandla: 2:41am On Dec 02, 2022
I entered USA, Phoenix point of entry in October, declared I was there to give birth and I had proof of funds should they have asked, and if they asked why USA, I was going to be straight forward and say dual citizenship, I was 35weeks and visibly showing.

Point of entry questions
Cbp: What brings you to the USA today?
Me: to birth my baby

Cbp: how long would you be visiting
Me: 2 months

Cbp: passports please, goodluck on your birth.

I and hubby went to agriculture to declare our foods, but they just said we should continue to our connecting flight.

Flew BA, had fit to fly from Dr, no questions asked.

SimiMaya:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2022
NBako:

Your covid vaccine card is all you need , you don’t have to do test if ur fully vaccinated.

Oh thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Phew. Okay. I think I’ll just declare if asked. I have proof of funds, doctor’s appointment in Dallas, estimate from the hospital and everything else.
Fingers crossed! �

Somandla:
I entered USA, Phoenix point of entry in October, declared I was there to give birth and I had proof of funds should they have asked, and if they asked why USA, I was going to be straight forward and say dual citizenship, I was 35weeks and visibly showing.

Point of entry questions
Cbp: What brings you to the USA today?
Me: to birth my baby

Cbp: how long would you be visiting
Me: 2 months

Cbp: passports please, goodluck on your birth.

I and hubby went to agriculture to declare our foods, but they just said we should continue to our connecting flight.

Flew BA, had fit to fly from Dr, no questions asked.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Sijuademi: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good evening good people in the house

Please can anyone help with affordable hospital and procedure on child birth.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
hiya did you declare you were going to have your baby at the PoE?

NBako:
I thought I put this out here Incase it helps anyone. I just had my baby in New Jersey and the Dr and hospital I used was reasonably charged. I have family in NJ so I didn’t have to pay for accommodation. I was happy after birth no other hidden charges, Remember having a baby in the us you must pay for a dr differently from hospital charges, Not sure how to explain that part sha!! But your Obs/gynea isn’t going to see you at a hospital they have their own practice that’s affiliated with a bigger hospital where you do the birthing ,if this make sense.
I have attached a flyer, it’s all the details of the dr and prices. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NBako: 4:18am On Dec 03, 2022
SimiMaya:
hiya did you declare you were going to have your baby at the PoE?

I was 33 weeks and really showing , was sure they would ask at POE what was the nature of my travel , but to my surprise he just asked if I had any fruits and fresh meat and where I was going to stay .. and then stamped and said welcome to America.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Haha, God I receive this favour o! I don’t want unnecessary questions please � phew. Thank you!

NBako:

I was 33 weeks and really showing , was sure they would ask at POE what was the nature of my travel , but to my surprise he just asked if I had any fruits and fresh meat and where I was going to stay .. and then stamped and said welcome to America.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AliasFavour: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Good day . Please has anyone recently tried to start a new application as in fill a DS 160form.

I have been trying all night to retrieve an old application and start a fresh one but the portal has been frustrating �
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
@All

I just think i should drop this here hope it helps those looking for an appointment

It appears that Abuja is opening a small number of dropbox opportunities every day. Just to note, from the way they seem to be managing their appointments, it appears that everyone has an equal chance to obtain an appointment whether they use a visa agent or not. In short I would encourage you to save your money and to make your own appointment without using an agent if you qualify for Abuja's interview waiver.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AliasFavour: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
AliasFavour:
Good day . Please has anyone recently tried to start a new application as in fill a DS 160form.

I have been trying all night to retrieve an old application and start a fresh one but the portal has been frustrating �

Please can someone help me with answers to this? My due date is fast approaching. Agents are charging $300 as service charge only to fill form. I want to apply for Emergency interview so I need to fill my form and pay my visa fee ASAP. [/quote
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by SimiMaya: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
I think you should just keep trying. Use a laptop and use chrome.

I had similar challenges when I tried using my phone.

AliasFavour:

Please can someone help me with answers to this? My due date is fast approaching. Agents are charging $300 as service charge only to fill form. I want to apply for Emergency interview so I need to fill my form and pay my visa fee ASAP. [/quote
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AliasFavour: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
SimiMaya:
I think you should just keep trying. Use a laptop and use chrome.

I had similar challenges when I tried using my phone.

Thanks Ma’am. I’m using a laptop and chrome. Though I tried edge and Mozilla fox. It’s really frustrating but I’ll keep trying. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
AliasFavour:

Has it been more than 30days since you submitted the last DS 160? If yes, that could be the issue.

Why are you trying to retrieve it though, since you don’t have an appointment yet. Can’t you just do a new one afresh or you need some of the info on there?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AliasFavour: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Pwinkle1:

Has it been more than 30days since you submitted the last DS 160? If yes, that could be the issue.

Why are you trying to retrieve it though, since you don’t have an appointment yet. Can’t you just do a new one afresh or you need some of the info on there?

No I haven’t submitted any form at all recently. I’m actually trying to start a fresh application. It just keeps refreshing. I’ve got to the point where the security question is set and name and surname/ DOB is inputted and saved then I’m kicked out again. So trying to retrieve the application I just started is also an issue.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Somandla: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Mamas & Papas

How much have you all paid for infant return ticket from USA to Nigeria recently?

Thanks in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jayfierce(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
AliasFavour:

No I haven’t submitted any form at all recently. I’m actually trying to start a fresh application. It just keeps refreshing. I’ve got to the point where the security question is set and name and surname/ DOB is inputted and saved then I’m kicked out again. So trying to retrieve the application I just started is also an issue.
I had same challenge. Had to persist. Took me days to complete the form because i was a bit frustrated.

Funny it only kicked my wife out once. Maybe cos she filled and completed her form late at night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.