Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1167278 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ugoguchy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
I'm really depressed, thinking of applying alone this time around.
I used a travel agency, waste of money and time.
Please can anyone advice on what to do differently this time around; thinking of applying for emergency appointment and doing it myself this time. EDD is in May.[/quote]

very sorry about this,you can reapply immediately and please dont use any agent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sorry to hear that but to the best of my knowledge there is no email add. You can reach them by phone that might help this the number to call
+1 866-888-4439
cutiep:

@chibertha kindly assist with the details - email address of this hospital. I have tried to access the add. I got online but it never opens.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iwuoahsamuels: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello house,
Any mums using OakBend May/June and have accommodation contacts or willing to share one close to Oakbend? Pls contact me Pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Xenadarl: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:
I was interviewed again today(3rd time)

VO: why are you going to the US

To have my second child

VO: Have u travelled outside Nigeria before

Yes. In 2016 to have my first

VO: How long are you staying
3months

VO: Do you have the proper documentations this time?
Yes I do, which one would you like to see

VO:Doctors correspondence and expenses
I gave her all email communications, appointment confirmation, expenses sheet from doctor, my budget sheet of $20,100

VO: checked very well, and asked for financial cover
Gave her Nigeria bank statement, US statement, payslips, employment letter from my office.

VO: checked through and said, sorry you are not eligible for the visa.

I went ahead this time to asked her why I am not eligible, she referred me to online information for medical tourism criteria and the documents required, I told her these are all required, tell me whc isn't there.

VO: You brought them but they are not making sense. I also said sorry, is it the account statements or the doctors correspondence and I feel you could ask a question or two if there's something not clear to you. ? VO kept mute and later said that everythingis there on paper, you don't need to be explained anything.

I wanted to talk again then she said she's sorry, she may not be able to give me any more information. Have a nice day!

Only God knows the criteria for getting US visa again now cos I don't get it anymore. My visa expires in January, many people told me to use it before expiry and I will be stamped. But because I like following due process, I said NO that I'll renew my visa, now see my life. I have spent up to 500k applying and travelling for visa interviews. The same thing I got in 2016 by just saying the truth this way, and even now my income has increased and the claim is I am not eligible. It is well!

Really strange!!!!
Maybe think back to the 1st interview you went for, and see if you can figure out any thing that the VO was not satisfied with. I think that 1st interview when you were denied is the key to unravelING this puzzle.
Cause this is really puzzling!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
OmoBendel24:

To be sincere, I'm some bit worried seeing almost everyone asking you to go the Canada route without a response from you in that direction. Just feel there's a private/personal reason for your sealed lips even though I know there's much for you to say (especially with your now interest in the UK visa), and as such I just avoid asking you "that particular question"....

Whatever it is, I pray this cup somehow passes over you and the best be yours at the end of all these, surely you have put in a whole lot of effort! Regards

I really don't get your point seriously. You mean I must to say here my next plans immediately?and not saying means I'm hiding something? You avoid asking me what particular question?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by afelouz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
vitrendy4eva:
Hi all. I'm new on this thread. I have a few questions pls:

My visa application was rejected at the interview today along with my mum's own. While the interviewer didn't state the reason for the rejection, pls see transcript below:

VO: So why are you going to the U.S?
Me: To have my baby there(I applied for a medical visa, mum's own was tourism)
VO: Why did you choose the U.S?
Me: I know people who have recently gone there for medical care, and from my personal research..I decided along with my husband to give birth in the U.S to access the best medical care available.
VO: What do you do for a living?
Me: I work with so so....(an American multinational by the way)
VO: Do you have a doctor's appointment and budget sheet?
Me: Yes...states doctor's name and amount in budget sheet totaling about 15,250 USD.

VO: What does your husband do for a living?
Me: He works as so and so at so and so

VO: Can I see your bank statements?
Me: Hands over bank statements(just mine since hubby transferred money to me(total amount was about $19,000 USD; also hands over hubby's treasury bill statement explaining this can be liquidated).
VO: types on her computer and says I'm sorry, but you do not qualify for a visa at this around. Not even one question was directed to my mum.

Please can anyone advice on what to do differently this time around; thinking of applying for emergency appointment and doing it myself this time. EDD is in May.

Stating Dual citizenship is important according what I have read here. Just my opinion o.
Have not done any interview before, just equipping myself for mine

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
mamanicole:
Am in the same shoes with omodadi2 infact dropbox renewal has resulted into 4 denials so am giving us visa application a break.Am considering applying for Canada visa but am scared of the cancelled without prejudice stamp on my expired visa,wont they wonder why my us visa wasn't renewed?I feel its a red flag and I heard they share info pls how true is that pls should i go ahead ?
Pele, this is so sad but why all these refusals these days na wa for this our American brothers o. Just try the Canadian application regardless and keep the faith. All will be well

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by passionantchica: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oh wow, so sorry Omodadi, I can't imagine the emotional stress this is causing you right now.

Reading through your transcript, those two statements(bolded) by the VO sound like pointers.
If the VO asked if you brought the proper documents 'this time', it probably means the previous/or first VO(s) had recorded something was off with the documents you presented.
This VO further highlighted the document concerns when she said they didn't make sense.

For me, these are pointers.
If you can take time to really peruse the documents, also comparing with the online information- you can ask someone you trust to look at them with eagle sight, maybe you have been missing an important detail.

I really have no idea what it can be, but I feel there is something they are holding on to.
Try to figure it out.

All the best with whatever you eventually decide.

Big e-hugs.

Omodadi2:
I was interviewed again today(3rd time)

VO: Do you have the proper documentations this time?
Yes I do, which one would you like to see

VO:Doctors correspondence and expenses
I gave her all email communications, appointment confirmation, expenses sheet from doctor, my budget sheet of $20,100

VO: checked very well, and asked for financial cover
Gave her Nigeria bank statement, US statement, payslips, employment letter from my office.

VO: checked through and said, sorry you are not eligible for the visa.

I went ahead this time to asked her why I am not eligible, she referred me to online information for medical tourism criteria and the documents required, I told her these are all required, tell me whc isn't there.

VO: You brought them but they are not making sense.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:

I really don't get your point seriously. You mean I must to say here my next plans immediately?and not saying means I'm hiding something? You avoid asking me what particular question?

No, not at all. Please don't get me wrong.... All the best!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
passionantchica:
Oh wow, so sorry Omodadi, I can't imagine the emotional stress this is causing you right now.

Reading through your transcript, those two statements(bolded) by the VO sound like pointers.
If the VO asked if you brought the proper documents 'this time', it probably means the previous/or first VO(s) had recorded something was off with the documents you presented.
This VO further highlighted the document concerns when she said they didn't make sense.

For me, these are pointers.
If you can take time to really peruse the documents, also comparing with the online information- you can ask someone you trust to look at them with eagle sight, maybe you have been missing an important detail.

I really have no idea what it can be, but I feel there is something they are holding on to.
Try to figure it out.

All the best with whatever you eventually decide.

Big e-hugs.

Please leave dustbin for lastma. The first VO only checked a page from my itemized bill, the second didn't check any document, and this one checked doctors correspondence and financial status.

Peruse which documents Biko? My account statements that is exacrly what transpired in my account without lump sum? or my payslip, abi email exchange, or apoitnment letter from doctor? What do I want to change in all these Biko? As I have mentioned, I didn't provide any document from nowhere, well maybe she thinks they are too okay to be true then, but in that wise, will I go and lie?

I later have a thought and can even say that the first VO may not have documented anything related to the money I spent in my first trip cos I feel that should have bin the third VOs empahss too but she don't talk about it at all.

In all, I feel they are all are excuses, they prefer the liars and people that want to go with another thing in mind and and that's why that keeps occurringin the US.

To my surprise, someone was denied today on the basis that she doesn't have someone in Houston that she's going to despite having her accommodations correspondence with concierge including doctors and all. Account statement okay, hubby not following her cos of work here. Normally in the olden days, this person would LLD have bin qualified for a visa because she could afford her bill. Her budget is 17k and has about 12million naira in her account. She's not a. Nairalander, she would have come post her transcript.

At the time she was telling me that she couldn't give further information, she was even stamerring cos I actually accused her of saying my documents are not genuine cos she may need to prove it or tell me how to convince her. After all, there are times that they hold on to documents for review.

I also heard that they are restricting Muslims so reducing number of visas issued to them, is this true?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
OmoBendel24:

No, not at all. Please don't get me wrong.... All the best!
I think applied already but withdrew passport to apply for the US visa this month.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:

To my surprise, someone was denied today on the basis that she doesn't have someone in Houston that she's going to despite having her accommodations correspondence with concierge including doctors and all. Account statement okay, hubby not following her cos of work here.

I also heard that they are restricting Muslims so reducing number of visas issued to them, is this true?
Sorry about everything. I had always wanted to ask if your husband will be going with you.

I do not feel the Muslim thing is a certainty because I believe muslims have gotten their Visas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by passionantchica: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:

Please leave dustbin for lastma. The first VO only checked a page from my itemized bill, the second didn't check any document, and this one checked doctors correspondence and financial status.

Peruse which documents Biko? My account statements that is exacrly what transpired in my account without lump sum? or my payslip, abi email exchange, or apoitnment letter from doctor? What do I want to change in all these Biko? As I have mentioned, I didn't provide any document from nowhere, well maybe she thinks they are too okay to be true then, but in that wise, will I go and lie?

I later have a thought and can even say that the first VO may not have documented anything related to the money I spent in my first trip cos I feel that should have bin the third VOs empahss too but she don't talk about it at all.

In all, I feel they are all are excuses, they prefer the liars and people that want to go with another thing in mind and and that's why that keeps occurringin the US

It's getting crazy out there, really.
It's so painful when you do all the right things, you can afford to and plan to pay your medical bills, and still don't get a positive response.
What else is there to do?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Godsgoodness: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:

I don't think Omobendel meant any harm by her post. Looking back at her previous comments, it's only obvious she's trying to help.
Repeated denials is not what anyone wants to go through at least not when you can't pin point the actual cause but that is not enough to make people who are trying to help feel bad.
While no one expects you to come spill what your next plans are, I see nothing wrong in her question especially with you giving an impression you're considering U.K. which doesn't offer dual citizenship and not even acknowledging people's advice to try Canada (you're active on Giving birth in Canada thread as well cos I visit there too).
Please calm down and just keep hope alive.
I wish you success.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Sorry about everything. I had always wanted to ask if your husband will be going with you.

I do not feel the Muslim thing is a certainty because I believe muslims have gotten their Visas.

We planned he would come later and spend like 3weeks just the way we did the last time. However, his visa was renewed at the drop box application that we did together.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ALADE4J2: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chimzy09:

Oh wow. And I'm set to use them myself..I've even gotten my Doctor's appointment. Maybe I'll just use Oakbend

It is clearly indicated on the contract that they do not give itemized receipt. That was why DW changed to OakBend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iwuoahsamuels: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
@xclusivemama
s tried sending you a pm
Pls I’m staying at Marietta and would like to know the hospital you used Pls revert to me ASAP Pls
Thanks
iwuoha.samuels@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Godsgoodness:

I don't think Omobendel meant any harm by her post. Looking back at her previous comments, it's only obvious she's trying to help.
Repeated denials is not what anyone wants to go through at least not when you can't pin point the actual cause but that is not enough to make people who are trying to help feel bad.
While no one expects you to come spill what your next plans are, I see nothing wrong in her question especially with you giving an impression you're considering U.K. which doesn't offer dual citizenship and not even acknowledging people's advice to try Canada (you're active on Giving birth in Canada thread as well cos I visit there too).
Please calm down and just keep hope alive.
I wish you success.

Sincerely I didn't understand omebendels message, I knew it may not be harmful but didn't get her point really.
And about showing interest in UK, I think it's just bcoz I don't have full information about giving birth there not that I don't have any. I am someone who like to know everything and don't want to be found wanting in anything.

And for the advice on Canada, I liked all the posts but I can't definitely be quoting and replying everyone and I appreciate all the concern towards my situation, it's not just easy accepting defeit when you feel youve dotted your Is.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iwuoahsamuels: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
I have a free accommodation at Marietta Georgia. I have checked this thread and not many posts about that location.
Pls does anyone know or have contact of any general hospital or affordable hospital in this location or have used One around there
Pls reach me
Thanks iwuoha.samuels@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ALADE4J2: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:

We planned he would come later and spend like 3weeks just the way we did the last time. However, his visa was renewed at the drop box application that we did together.

I’m so sorry seeing this again. But as advised, please go through your documents and reflect again on your previous interviews. Goodluck!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
When I read some comments too on my situation, I conclude that some people don't know about my situation from the beginning so I just keep mute as I can't start explaining from the beginning whc may be required in answering some questions. Also other information that I may not want to devour here, plus I just got back to my house this afternoon from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
ALADE4J2:

I’m so sorry seeing this again. But as advised, please go through your documents and reflect again on your previous interviews. Goodluck!

Okay thanks.
I will do to the bank and ask them to change my account statement to apply fake one and also tell my office to to generate payslip that is not mine.

I would change email conversation from doctor too and her appointment letter will be re-written in Chinese.

Why not just write 'it is well' instead of making me feel there's something I have actually done wrong with following due process? this is why some people will not come and write transcript here.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omodadi2:
When I read some comments too on my situation, I conclude that some people don't know about my situation from the beginning so I just keep mute as I can't start explaining from the beginning whc may be required in answering some questions. Also other information that I may not want to devour here, plus I just got back to my house this afternoon from Lagos.
Pele ma. Sorry for our plenty wahala. Mummy, I know others have said you should try this or that but Mummy, we have to start to factor the stress on the child please. The well-being of the child is of utmost priority. I don't know if Canada stress will be too much otherwise we should consider shelving it. Wish you all the best ma.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ramj: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
vitrendy4eva:
Hi all. I'm new on this thread. I have a few questions pls:

My visa application was rejected at the interview today along with my mum's own. While the interviewer didn't state the reason for the rejection, pls see transcript below:

VO: So why are you going to the U.S?
Me: To have my baby there(I applied for a medical visa, mum's own was tourism)
VO: Why did you choose the U.S?
Me: I know people who have recently gone there for medical care, and from my personal research..I decided along with my husband to give birth in the U.S to access the best medical care available.
VO: What do you do for a living?
Me: I work with so so....(an American multinational by the way)
VO: Do you have a doctor's appointment and budget sheet?
Me: Yes...states doctor's name and amount in budget sheet totaling about 15,250 USD.

VO: What does your husband do for a living?
Me: He works as so and so at so and so

VO: Can I see your bank statements?
Me: Hands over bank statements(just mine since hubby transferred money to me(total amount was about $19,000 USD; also hands over hubby's treasury bill statement explaining this can be liquidated).
VO: types on her computer and says I'm sorry, but you do not qualify for a visa at this around. Not even one question was directed to my mum.

Please can anyone advice on what to do differently this time around; thinking of applying for emergency appointment and doing it myself this time. EDD is in May.

Rule no 1 this is a Do It Yourself Thread.

are you sure the agent didn't spice up your DS-160 form.
2. Avoid last minute lump sums into account even if it's hubby or wifey. Use their account instead they r your spouse it makes logical sense that way. Remember VO does not have time to ask who sent this "huge amount to you.

You can re apply and sure pray for favour and a patient VO.

Also make sure you go through this last form filled for you and straighten it out.

Finally spill out the main reason dual citizenship for your baby. they know and you know so spill it

Bon Chance

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for the whole refusal.
don't mind these VOs you will just see them giving visas to persons without jobs or even ties to home.
These guys get there and never return but when they see a genuine person that is when they start showing their talents.
My dear take hart
Omodadi2:

In all, I feel they are all are excuses, they prefer the liars and people that want to go with another thing in mind and and that's why that keeps occurringin the US.

To my surprise, someone was denied today on the basis that she doesn't have someone in Houston that she's going to despite having her accommodations correspondence with concierge including doctors and all. Account statement okay, hubby not following her cos of work here. Normally in the olden days, this person would LLD have bin qualified for a visa because she could afford her bill. Her budget is 17k and has about 12million naira in her account. She's not a. Nairalander, she would have come post her transcript.

At the time she was telling me that she couldn't give further information, she was even stamerring cos I actually accused her of saying my documents are not genuine cos she may need to prove it or tell me how to convince her. After all, there are times that they hold on to documents for review.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by vitrendy4eva: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ramj:

Rule no 1 this is a Do It Yourself Thread.

are you sure the agent didn't spice up your DS-160 form.
2. Avoid last minute lump sums into account even if it's hubby or wifey. Use their account instead they r your spouse it makes logical sense that way. Remember VO does not have time to ask who sent this "huge amount to you.

You can re apply and sure pray for favour and a patient VO.

Also make sure you go through this last form filled for you and straighten it out.

Finally spill out the main reason dual citizenship for your baby. they know and you know so spill it

Bon Chance

Je m'appelle Ramj

Thanks for your response. Actually I think the answers the agency asked me to provide contributed to the whole situation. I was asked not to mention dual citizenship at all, but from what I've been reading on this thread, it seems its quite important to mention that.

Also about the bank statement, how soon is too soon for lump sums to appear on the account? 1 week, 2 weeks? House please educate me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Petdaughter: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Guys, so this is my airline and POE story.
I renewed my visa via Dropbox in Lagos when I was 4 months pregnant. I had used my previous Visa for childbirth in 2016 and also for my family vacation in Aug 2017. My visa was renewed without any hassles. I wrote the embassy and got the generic response.
I booked KLM/Delta Airline to land in New York, I’ll be here for a day and then head to Houston via Southwest Airline.

I travelled at 34weeks 4 days. My trip from Lagos to Amsterdam was very smooth. I really hate airplane meals but for some reason I enjoyed the meals on my flight. I wasn’t asked for fit to fly or any medical report at all. I got priority check in and boarding due to my belly obviously. Lol. Layover was 4 hrs and then off to New York. I got interviewed at Amsterdam, it was like a security check. They asked if I packed all my luggage myself and did I help anyone carry anything? what I’m going to America to do? where I work and my job role? I was again selected for special screening. Not funny at all, they just searched me thoroughly and swiped some paper stuff on me and my luggage. It went smoothly too.

The Delta Airline journey was also smooth and restful. The air hostess got my neighbor to move, on my request, so I had 2 seats to myself.

Would I recommend KLM/Delta for pregnancy waka? Absolutely. No fit to fly hassle, short trip to the US/short transit time and good meals.

I requested for wheelchair at both Amsterdam and New York. I was wheeled to the CBP officer at New York, this is my transcript;

CBP: what are you here for?
Me: To have my baby
CBP: (types for a bit) How long are you here for
Me:9 weeks
CBP: what kind of food did you bring?
Me: Processed food, ground egusi, crayfish and dry fish
He then types for a bit and said I should follow him. I was wheeled to the secondary inspection area. I waited for about 15mins and I was called

CBP: Do you have any proof for your baby plans?
Me: Yes I do. (I then brought out my flat file with all my burden of proof, each document was labeled with sticker notes and then a fat envelope containing cash was placed on top of the file)
CBP: what is this? (Pointing at the envelope)
Me: Cash
CBP: How much?
Me: $10k
CBP then brings it out and looks through the cash, he then says to me, Be careful moving around with this amount of money. I just smiled.
He then looked through my file and was like wow, you are so organized. I said thank you and he replied “No, thank you for being so organized”
I just smiled again.

He asked if it was my 1st baby and I said 3rd. He said wow, then asked if I have had any of them in the US and I said my 2nd child.

That was all. He then stamped me in. I was not sent to Agriculture at all. I carried crayfish, dry fish, stock fish, knorr, ijebu garri, groundnut, frozen Pap, egusi, Ogbono and ground pepper.

That’s my airline and POE story.

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by olufuumy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
dere5:

1)Having travel history helps but it's not a prerequisite. A lot of people have gotten visas as 1st timers,so that shouldn't discourage you.
2) If you are really serious about this venture, you should take time out to read this thread extensivly,the advantages can't be overemphasized.All the information you need is detailed here.
3)It all depends on your budget,but averagely between $12k -- $20k.
Thanks so much, please I will like to know hospitals in Houston TX that I can contact.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
olufuumy:
I'm 8weeks pregnant and I will love to have my baby in the US, I have no previous travel experience + my husband's uncle lives in Houston TX(the man who raised my husband).

1. Is it adviceable to go ahead considering no travel experience?

2. What are the steps and procedures to take?

3. How much should I budget all together (I have a 2yrs old son)

Please advice.

dere5:

1)Having travel history helps but it's not a prerequisite. A lot of people have gotten visas as 1st timers,so that shouldn't discourage you.
2) If you are really serious about this venture, you should take time out to read this thread extensivly,the advantages can't be overemphasized.All the information you need is detailed here.
3)It all depends on your budget,but averagely between $12k -- $20k.

olufuumy:

Thanks so much, please I will like to know hospitals in Houston TX that I can contact.

Answer in in dere5's response above ma'am.

Houston, Texas is arguably the most popular destination here. Type hospital and Houston in the search bar and limit search to travel section.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mimiessien(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
freshdad:
Do I know you cause your name seems to be giving you away. smiley
I should be asking you that. If you know me why not just say so,since I can't possibly know u from ur name
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by hotlarry(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
A quick one house, pls we need the easiest and shortest way to process USA passport for our baby in Houston. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ramj: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
vitrendy4eva:

Thanks for your response. Actually I think the answers the agency asked me to provide contributed to the whole situation. I was asked not to mention dual citizenship at all, but from what I've been reading on this thread, it seems its quite important to mention that.

Also about the bank statement, how soon is too soon for lump sums to appear on the account? 1 week, 2 weeks? House please educate me.

It's all at the discretion of the VO to ensure sincere but < 4weeks and that lump been the last transaction is a quick pick for me. if the money is in your husband's account then use his Statement of account and put in your DS -160 that your husband is sponsoring. He may also write a letter to back it and take his passport along if needed.

Bon Chance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (452) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.