Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166314 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by elohim24: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
chibertha:
Congratulations
Thanks maám....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sazlex: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
vitrendy4eva:

Log onto your profile at cgifederal.secure.force.com.
Click on Emergency Appointment and follow the instructions there.
Hello, please was your reason for emergency appointment for child birth? Cos I was denied too and want to reapply but cant find an early interview date
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogemele(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Really call them 20th of the nx mth thats whrn they would have ur details. Dont mind them thats exactly what they do.

CheeseMama:
Hi, please for those that used Pediatrix how long after delivery did it take to get your bill? I've been chasing them fro 2 weeks now and they don't have my billing information. any way to expedite? I have less than 3 weeks to leave here and i want to settle my bills and get my receipts and statements before i leave. would appreciate any helpful info. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogemele(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Eilenora:
Hello gurus.

Pls quick qstn, what states in the USA have nigerian passport offices?

Washington DC, New York and Atlanta

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thronefilled:

smiley cheesy wow!
I guess its hard to runaway from buying more than one.
About Chicco & Britax, smiley I know right...that's what everyone keeps recommending.
I'll look into these.
Thanks so much, I do appreciate.
Not a problem ma’am. You can’t run away from buying more than one o. If you two or more cars, it is too much trouble moving the car seat back and forth in between cars. The installation Na wahala and they can be quite heavy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 05, 2018
CheeseMama:
send me a PM so i can forward to your email.

Tried to PM you but it isn't bringing out where I can type in the message.you will see my empty messages if you check your box.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaAthi: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Hello,Please if anyone has accomodation or would like to share in the Richmond,Houston Area,please send your email address,I’m new here and don’t know how to pm

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MadameW: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2018
debby516:
And the time as come for Oakbend to join others.

I can authoritatively confirm that Oakbend has increased its fees by about 100% if you register and pay before the 36th week and even higher if you pay after 36th week. Epidural fees are nt optional again but however refundable for vaginal birth if not used. Hearing test is COMPULSORY now and included in their fee.

Thank God for the opportunity to have had 2 Oakbend born babies before this 'heart-paining" increase.

For more info, check Oakbend's website or ask your doctor.

Wow, still paid their old rates about 2 weeks ago, I’m using them this month.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 4:13am On Apr 05, 2018
MadameW:

Wow, still paid their old rates about 2 weeks ago, I’m using them this month.

I guess they increased cos we Nigerians just like to copy and paste. They must have noticed the influx of Nigerians to their hospital for same reason.

People, let's check out other options, it's not only oakbend and Houston west hospitals that are in Texas. We should also explore other states. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2018
overlord77:

I guess they increased cos we Nigerians just like to copy and paste. They must have noticed the influx of Nigerians to their hospital for same reason.

People, let's check out other options, it's not only oakbend and Houston west hospitals that are in Texas. We should also explore other states. Just my opinion though.
True. I bet there may be cheaper hospitals than Oakbend. But pple are waiting for someone to discover first so we can follow
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Pinkstrawberry: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
zannie:

It was awesome. It's my second childbirth there with the same doctor. However they changed their neonatal services provider and I wasn't impressed with them at all.

Thanks a lot I saw there Ob package on their webpage and wanted to ask if that price is inclusive of the doc and anaesthologist.Or do I still have to pay for the doctor seperately. Can i send you a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by adycatus: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning all, please i got B1/B2 visa, used it in 2015 with hubby and son for vacation, renuewed via drop box feb 2016 and did letter of intent and had my baby in may 2016. So this feb 2018 i renewed again via drop box but was given 221g form and i went for interview today in Abuja but was denied on rhe grounds that i didnt disclose i was pregnant in 2016 when i renewed. I paid all my bills and the guy didnt even ask for reciepts or any other documents. Pls help what do i do?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2018
adycatus:
Good morning all, please i got B1/B2 visa, used it in 2015 with hubby and son for vacation, renuewed via drop box feb 2016 and did letter of intent and had my baby in may 2016. So this feb 2018 i renewed again via drop box but was given 221g form and i went for interview today in Abuja but was denied on rhe grounds that i didnt disclose i was pregnant in 2016 when i renewed. I paid all my bills and the guy didnt even ask for reciepts or any other documents. Pls help what do i do?

Phew!

So sorry about the denial.

This is a recurring theme.

Reapply but try Lagos this time around. Are you pregnant? If you're not and there is no hurry maybe you should give it some time before applying.

All the best dear

Has anyone gotten visa for childbirth in Abuja in recent times? Almost everyone I know who has applied in Abuja has been refused and it also seems like they now routinely ask women (single or married) if they intend to give birth in the US.

My colleague (single young lady) was asked if she had any intention to use the visa for childbirth and she replied in the negative. This means even if she gets pregnant in the next two years she can't use that visa for childbirth.

My friends husband was asked if his wife was pregnant and if they had intention to give birth in the US... They are newly married...His wife already had a visa and had just renewed via Dropbox. He told them no to both questions and was given the visa. Meanwhile the wife is pregnant and intends to have the baby in the US o. I sha warned them o... Husband shouldnot have lied at all but he was scared because he had been denied before.

All of these happened in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2018
adycatus:

Pretty sorry, the game has badly changed, annoyingly too. Hopefully you are able to get round this soon....

@Cookies; the above transcript may guide you going forward.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by adycatus: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2018
I don't know if my husband and first son should reapply alone while me that committed the offence having my 2nd baby there without B2 visa still wait and apply later.

Phew!

So sorry about the denial.

This is a recurring theme.

Reapply but try Lagos this time around. Are you pregnant? If you're not and there is no hurry maybe you should give it some time before applying.

All the best dear

Has anyone gotten visa for childbirth in Abuja in recent times? Almost everyone I know who has applied in Abuja has been refused and it also seems like they now routinely ask women (single or married) if they intend to give birth in the US.

My colleague (single young lady) was asked if she had any intention to use the visa for childbirth and she replied in the negative. This means even if she gets pregnant in the next two years she can't use that visa for childbirth.

My friends husband was asked if his wife was pregnant and if they had intention to give birth in the US... They are newly married...His wife already had a visa and had just renewed via Dropbox. He told them no to both questions and was given the visa. Meanwhile the wife is pregnant and intends to have the baby in the US o. I sha warned them o... Husband shouldnot have lied at all but he was scared because he had been denied before.

All of these happened in Abuja.
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Pinkstrawberry: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
MamaAthi:
Hello,Please if anyone has accomodation or would like to share in the Richmond,Houston Area,please send your email address,I’m new here and don’t know how to pm

what dates are you looking to go. I'm looking from 2nd week in may till about 1st week in august. what are your dates?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by njidekachi: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
make u na help me oo with suggestions. Iam travelling with my US Citizen toddler next week friday but her Nigerian passport is still not ready. they said there is no booklet.

Abeg any other means
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by CheeseMama: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thank you. They really are clueless! I will call today.

Petdaughter:

The front agents are clueless about self pay patients. Ask to speak to Mary in Central Billing and give her your baby’s last name and first name (Not your name) to trace your account then you can make payments over the phone. Also look out in your mail for your Pediatrix account information, Mine came in about 2 weeks after I had my baby.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Where was your application location please?
njidekachi:
make u na help me oo with suggestions. Iam travelling with my US Citizen toddler next week friday but her Nigerian passport is still not ready. they said there is no booklet.

Abeg any other means
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaAthi: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pinkstrawberry:

what dates are you looking to go. I'm looking from 2nd week in may till about 1st week in august. what are your dates?

[quote author=MamaAthi post=66453281]I am going last week of May until early August,please if you are interested email me mamaathina1@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
overlord77:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
adycatus:
I don't know if my husband and first son should reapply alone while me that committed the offence having my 2nd baby there without B2 visa still wait and apply later.

Sorry about the denial. If you are not pregnant I will suggest you give it sometime.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Prettymi20: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Same thing I was told. Does your child have an existing Nigerian visa on her American passport?

Abeg any other means [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cookies: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Pretty sorry, the game has badly changed, annoyingly too. Hopefully you are able to get round this soon....

@Cookies; the above transcript may guide you going forward.

Yes. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nadnad: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
adycatus:

Sorry about the denial.
I wanted to find out at what point do they give 221g form. Or do they usually call for the interview
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cookies: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello Fam! Please has anyone used Dotores Para Ti in El Paso, Texas to birth their baby? Would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by adycatus: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nadnad:

Sorry about the denial.
I wanted to find out at what point do they give 221g form. Or do they usually call for the interview

At drop box renewal point. If they feel they need to ask u some more questions or see ur receipts to be sure u paid all ur bills
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by adycatus: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
cindermum:

Sorry about the denial. If you are not pregnant I will suggest you give it sometime.

Say for how long pls? Cos the earliest available date is july. I am not pregnant now, but am trying for baby no 3. So i think its wise i just do B2 visa this time around while hubby and child no 1 apply for B1/B2
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by peacenigeria: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
cookies:
Hello Fam! Please has anyone used Dotores Para Ti in El Paso, Texas to birth their baby? Would you recommend?

Im not quite sure if you are serious but I can tell you’ve not taken time to read the thread. It is extremely important to read everything on this thread. Regarding your question, Doctoresparati has probably been here since the begining of this thread. Same straightfoward prices and no hidden fees.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nadnad: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
adycatus:

At drop box renewal point. If they feel they need to ask u some more questions or see ur receipts to be sure u paid all ur bills

Oh ok. Thank you I submitted via drop box last week Wednesday and I applied for B2.

I tracked the application online today and is showing me issued that I will get my passport within 10 working days.

I don’t know if I should be happy or if I will have to attend interview.

It is well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandex11: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Issa baby girl reply...........................
peacenigeria:

Im not quite sure if you are serious but I can tell you’ve not taken time to read the thread. It is extremely important to read everything on this thread. Regarding your question, Doctoresparati has probably been here since the begining of this thread. Same straightfoward prices and no hidden fees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.