Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? (1975 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's few hours to Christmas and we all love to give our partner special treatment on these beautiful day (Christmas day)

So where will you be taking your partner to for Christmas ?
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by LilSmith55(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Filling station, make we queue togeda buy fuel take hustle

8 Likes

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Balling gat no special day.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is the harsh economy created by buhari not affecting you?
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Air Force kee way?? when you dhe show owerri??
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by iykekelvins(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
My momsy is cooking plenty. She will come to my house and eat.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Dillusionist(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
lol,,me that's staying indoors

no strength to walk about mbok

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mynd44 come and tell us where you will be taking Blackhawk03 to these Xmas
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Homeboiy: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
cee why bar

People on benin city will know there
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
Air Force kee way?? when you dhe show owerri??

Nwanne , where dey hot for Owerri?
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Synzu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oguta lake! gringrin
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
My partner Tomorrow is my downloaded series..

I've already downloaded series to watch tomorrow..

Vikings season 5 episode 5

Midnight Texas final episode..

Olympus full season 1

Salem full season 1

stranger things full season 2

picky binders full season 1

Since i will be busy from next year.

I'm using this holiday for series.

If you are a movie addict, tomorrow come to my house and eat drink and watch series which is according to Nigeria term season film.. lol

Can't wait for the originals next year..
team Klaus Michaelson..
cc lalas247

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
LilSmith55:
lol, u go carry her for back wen she stand tire
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by ufuosman(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
To watch Monday night football
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Church
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by RoyalBlak007: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hunting!
We going hunting
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by RoyalBlak007: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will take my partner to bed.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Evablizin(f): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Airforce1:

Nwanne , where dey hot for Owerri?
omoh. orange room. na bomb oo..
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Couldn't spend my Xmas with boo. But January dey sha.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
falconey:
I will take my partner to bed.

Jesu! Even on Christmas day?

Apostle must hear of this!
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
LilSmith55:

'Shop' knuckle jare! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Fadiga24(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Can I take you somewhere.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by SuperSuave(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
no partner, I'm hanging out with bloods
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Jesu! Even on Christmas day?

Apostle must hear of this!
Lol
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Evablizin(f): 5:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Fadiga24:

Can I take you somewhere.
cheesy
YES.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2017
All d lounge wey dey here na hin we don enter finish
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Divay22(f): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2017
We way no get partner uko..
Abeg na house win am.... Ain't taking a step.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nedfed(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2017
A little dff from dat of last year.
Chilling with my family@home
Fuel scarcity things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fvck Sex Doll, Women Rocks!!! / See The Guy Behide Lifeofpolice1 / As A Guy Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.