Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? (1971 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Home alone...single life tongue
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by theblessings: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaoma198:
where do u stay?
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Lagos
theblessings:
where do u stay?
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaoma198:

You could join my clique if you're below 25 and good looking ..
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Ain't below 25��I'm good looking and thanks for the offer
Airforce1:

You could join my clique if you're below 25 and good looking ..
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Ain't below 25��I'm good looking and thanks for the offer

Oh ok then
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by COOLHOMIE(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Saintsammurai:
My partner Tomorrow is my downloaded series..

I've already downloaded series to watch tomorrow..

Vikings season 5 episode 5

Midnight Texas final episode..

Olympus full season 1

Salem full season

stranger things full season 2

picky binders full season 1

Since i will be busy from next year.

I'm using this holiday for series.

If you are a movie addict, tomorrow come to my house and eat drink and watch series which is according to Nigeria term season film.. lol

Can't wait for the originals next year..
team Klaus Michaelson..
cc lalas247
now this guy is living the life team Elijah bro

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks
Airforce1:

Oh ok then
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas
Nwaoma198:
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Merry Christmas

Same to you

Put your photo up your profile, you just might get hooked for Christmas
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Saintsammurai:
My partner Tomorrow is my downloaded series..

I've already downloaded series to watch tomorrow..

Vikings season 5 episode 5

Midnight Texas final episode..

Olympus full season 1

Salem full season 1

stranger things full season 2

picky binders full season 1

Since i will be busy from next year.

I'm using this holiday for series.

If you are a movie addict, tomorrow come to my house and eat drink and watch series which is according to Nigeria term season film.. lol

Can't wait for the originals next year..
team Klaus Michaelson..
cc lalas247
Lol me too just finished VIKING... men I’m loving it
Saw Salem already ...
watch Supernatural it’s actually an ok series ... since you like that genre

Merry Christmas and happy new year kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
No babe I don't do hookup grin grin
Airforce1:

Same to you

Put your photo up your profile, you just might get hooked for Christmas
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by lacruz12(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:
I will take my partner to bed.

For Christmas service bah
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol me too just finished VIKING... men I’m loving it
Saw Salem already ...
watch Supernatural it’s actually an ok series ... since you like that genre

Merry Christmas and happy new year kiss
Supernatural is damm too long..
I believe i will get bored..
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too..
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by stinkmeaner: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Supernatural dry joor.e no worth d hype wey my gees been hype am sef
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by stinkmeaner: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who watches/watched fringe here
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by themonk(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I could take you out if you please and if you love intelligent conversations.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hope you are matured?
themonk:

I could take you out if you please and if you love intelligent conversations.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by themonk(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Hope you are matured?
Well, lets find out.
But i promise you wont regret conversing with me.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Okay ....me
themonk:

Well, lets find out.
But i promise you wont regret conversing with me.
Re: Where Will You Be Taking Your Partner To This Christmas? by themonk(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Okay ....me
Sent a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rant Corner: Doing A Guy's Laundry Necessary In A Relationship? / As A Guy Can You Date Or Marry A Tomboy? / Two (2) Women Hospitalized For Using Vacuum Hose To End Periods Early. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.