Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Beards Lovers Come In(photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (33262 Views)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by gmoney12: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Willexmania:

Bro. Please Drop Your Email So I Can Contact You. I Don't Do Whatsapp.

Quote Me And Drop Ur E-mail
my number is dia for u to see in my signature... I don't do email things too...check my box 3 times in a year
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
back from Ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by gmoney12: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
cool

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
coolnewly improved quality as a result of complaints from users on how slow they see result....

But u all have to understand u don't grow beards overnight... It takes time but with this oil u see more faster result....

And my apologies to the users of the former who got disappointed due to the fact I added no fragrance to the oil...I have corrected the mistake and added more natural stuffs to boost its effectiveness...

Thanks

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alabaintprice would like this your product. grin grin grin
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cyynthialove:
let him know of it then
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by soulstar09(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'll need one in ibadan
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
soulstar09:
I'll need one in ibadan
contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Hmmm.. How did you know. Seem you know me
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Hmmm.. How did you know. Seem you know me
Buy the stuff to look manly bro.
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cyynthialove:
hahaha
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cyynthialove:
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by temifrancis(m): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2018
How much?
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
temifrancis:
How much?
contact me on call or WhatsApp
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Ion get... How do you know I don't have beards
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Ion get... How do you know I don't have beards
Jide, everybody knows that you don't have beards that's why I had to tag you on this thread for you to patronise this guy.
I mean well for you bro. I want you to look manly.
Have a nice day .
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Jide, everybody knows that you don't have beards that's why I had to tag you on this thread for you to patronise this guy.
I mean well for you bro. I want you to look manly.
Have a nice day .
Lol.. Okay you know me well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Jaydear: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
How can I grow my beards to be fuller firmer and richer
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jaydear:
How can I grow my beards to be fuller firmer and richer
it takes dedication with the right oil to help in growing your beards..you can contact me on WhatsApp on how to get the oil
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2018
grin

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
cool

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
who's in for distribution in some locations in. Nigeria.y bearded guys?
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
coolwhat do u need to believe...

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
Cool I must say

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by DrToche: 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
People have been questioning the effectiveness of toche black oil in growing beards and regrowing lost hairs(bald/receding)
*toche black oil is an African well formulated oil specifically for growing, grooming beards,curing bald or regrowing lost hairs .its active ingredients is all natural and have amazing positive side effects which is enhancing hair growth and nourishing hair and encouraging new hair growth
I have also found out a certain herb I used in making the oil increases charisma .
Some other thing am been asked is why mine is not growing or changes since last years or few months I posted my PIC.. Says who?
That I conditioned it to lay straight down doesn't mean it isn't growing.. Its the way I make it appear ..and moreover I decide the length of my beards
Lemme also add that growing beards and curing bald is not cooking noodles..you need patience and dedication.. Funny enough some give up within 1st 2months and from these same people a certain product promises result in 2weeks or 3months to grow to a huge beards like mine...I think I have seen that ad before..but i won't say the ad is true or false..but the point am trying to make is this,growing beards and curing bald takes time most especially if the bald is the type there isn't any atom of hair on it..
The 1st result you might see when using Toche black oil to regrow hairs on bald or receding hair line is new hairs sprouting out and its whitish.. Worry not cos the whitish hair will change to black in due time..take a look at the PIC of my then receding hairline..that is if their isn't any strand of hairs at the affected part...it might not be so for some thats losing hairs but not yet completely..
Here in Nigeria some are conditioned to visit a Barber every week to cut their hairs which I ask ,does it make sense cutting down the very thing you wish to grow back?
Hairs is very important ,its their for a reason... at least some strand of it ought to be 3 inches but I do understand some are shy of the baldness that they have to visit a barber every week in other to keep it unnoticed, if you are been shy you can wear cap till your hairs are fully healthy...its a choice you have to make...
Lastly brothers,beards do help.. Its all up to you to find out what yours stand for and don't believe the whole (some cannot grow beards) sayings..some have tiny dick at some point in life but take a look at that very then pencil dick now,it might be bigger than cucumber, you can grow beards only if you want to..
UDO di

1 Like

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by boomssey(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow! I love guys with beards

1 Like

Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Maljp: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2018
I have seen a trend of being beard in the whole world. Beard is the mandatory phenomenon in Islam but non-Muslims are also loving it. Yes, there is no doubt that the girls are attracted by the beard man more than a clean shave. Do you agree with me in this matter?
Re: Beards Lovers Come In(photos) by Kkzy90(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2018
All natural...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Daughter / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.