Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) (40938 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by eightsin(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
this is sad.. almost a whole family gone just like that.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by HIScraziness(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Omg!!!! This shouldn't be true please!!!
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by oshudu(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
So sad
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Jijeoma:
How those drivers take dey do am They always survive

Modern cars are designed to protect the driver first. Not really surprised he survived.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by PETUK(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2017
chojoike3005:
in spirit of christmas today game is ₦ 5000 ? subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp +2349055212251
why una dey lie like this?
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2017
OgahBohz:
what has this got to do with Buhari ..
what a cute family

but how did the driver survive? seatbelt comes in mind ...

and in Nigeria back seat passengers don't use seat belt ...its like a tradition ..

In Nigeria when you start putting on the seat belt in the back seat of any car, other passengers will start asking "what are you doing"?

The driver must have been the only one on seat belt.

May their souls rest in peace though.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2017
chojoike3005:
in spirit of christmas today game is ₦ 5000 ? subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp +2349055212251

May God punish u for placing this kind of advert on apage where people were busy lamenting the death of a whole family. U are indeed an animal and not fit to stay in the midst of human being. U belong to the jungle.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Ebubeze(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
KelvinC1:

As a FAMILY
always TRAVEL separately
When you travel separately you increase the chances of at least one person being involved in an accident. It's still much more safer to travel together.

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
RIP. May God accept their souls
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
baby124:
So the driver wiped out this whole family. While he survived the accident

I prefer to sit right behind those fockers! They have a nack of saving themselves, if u dont allow dem to sleep!
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
thesicilian:

When you travel separately you increase the chances of at least one person being involved in an accident. It's still much more safer to travel together.
Then die together?
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

their village people finally caught up with them.
you no get sense
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
B4 i type RIP...Driver must die too. just imagine!
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
RIP so sad
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..
Why didn't they take flight? Why hire a driver from Jos to the East?

Who knows? May be its those innocent children she killed during abortion that are taking revenge... Who knows!!?

Bro, what kind of man are you? Even at death, you're still being inhuman to people? Read your comment again, does it make sense to you? If she was your sister and somebody makes this kind of insensitive comment will you be happy? Where is your humanity?

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Onwubualili indeed! What a name!! RIP beautiful people, you have defeated death.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by millionboi2: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:
Enemies!! They sha wanted to obliterate the whole family, and succeeded quite spectacularly

The driver's head is strong o. Hmmmm. God have mercy. May we not be victims of evil arrows and satanic manipulations
is too risky to pack a whole family in one car.

Wat a mistake
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesus, I am crying.. this is my friend. Christy. Today is meant to be her birthday...I messaged her on watsap this morning, message wasn't delivered......Last time she sent me a message was just yesterday at 5:05am exactly.

How could she be dead? And I got to know on nairaland. No, this better not be true.
My God I am scared, I am shivering please, let this not be true. God please.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..

Who knows? May be its those innocent children she killed during abortion that are taking revenge... Who knows!!?
who knows,may be you don't have sense.
who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote au
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
the driver alive? this the 2nd time am hearing such thing. r.i.p to the ones that died. such a sad one
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by enimooko: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:
Chisos!
The driver?!
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by onome2013: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am weeping. So sad
To the dead ones rest in peace. And to the leaving child, I pray for recovery in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by onome2013: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am weeping. So sad
To the dead ones rest in peace. And to the leaving child, I pr
pray for recovery in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Iamzik: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..

Nwamaikpe come and carry your brother o
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Probz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesus Christ.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
That driver should be diligently interrogated since he was the only survivor.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..

I don't know why you chose to be this senseless. In as much as I hate to insult people, I can't help saying you are very very stupid, you are an idiot. Please, keep shut if you don't know what to say than displaying your stupidity here. Nonsense
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by GeeConn(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
I pray this is not True... Our own Sister Christy from ANSU. I have always disliked her surname and wanted her to change it...ONWUBUALILI means "Death is Grief". Chaii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.