Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) (40923 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by amicable09(f): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..
Why didn't they take flight? Why hire a driver from Jos to the East?

Who knows? May be its those innocent children she killed during abortion that are taking revenge... Who knows!!?
Why hasn't a MOD seen this post to hide

It's a pity you had to type this. I feel nothing but pity for you. May you not suffer loss.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by writeprof(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
chukwukahenry:
truly ONWUBUALILI. Rest in peace to them all

In short, Names are prophetic, the name went ahead to really manifest. What are people still doing with all these Onwu... names. Seek Godly counsel and change them.
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Toks2008:

This is why some people say there is no GOD but they are so wrong.

To humans,death is painful and a bad occurrence but to GOD it is a home coming for our souls cos this world is so very temporal.

So no matter how young,sweet looking, highly placed,powerful you are,you must die in one manner or the other at any age it comes.

The world most be balanced in population so people must come and go and this has nothing to do with GOD being negligent.

Please send me a message on Watsapp.

My Watsapp has erased some. Of my stored numbers.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
heard of this today very heart breaking. just 3months after her medical induction. Today is also her 26th birthday. After all the 7 years of sleepless night. It is not fair ooh

RIP Dr Ijay Onwubualili
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Emepresh(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
That surname should be changed! #Onwubualili
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
alexialin:

Please send me a message on Watsapp.
My Watsapp has erased some. Of my stored numbers.
Thanks. smiley
OK I will

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=FrenchWay post=63592474]...
Hmmm..

Who knows? May be its those innocent children she killed during abortion that are taking revenge... Who knows!!?
[/quote But why are we like this?
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by pearl360(f): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Christy?? cry
Oh God.

This is heartbreaking.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by NOKZ(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
May God have mercy
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hmmm..

y do some ppl post stupid statements.. i knew this lady personally... show some respect
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Teobaba(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2017
People should learn to make anywhere they stay as their home , this going home for traditional wedding has killed many I remember one musician Mc loaf also died while travelling for same purpose. A lot will still die all under travelling for Xmas and Newyear
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Pearllait(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
IJEOMA, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GONE. UHMMM, TRULY NO ONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE LORD, HE KNOWS BEST. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE YOU ALL LEFT THIS WORLD. IT IS WELL!! CONTINUE TO REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD.....
#Theunimaginablehappened
#Healoneknowsbest
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by toprealman: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2018
hatchy:
Chisos!

Could this be as a result of carelessness or faulty car?

If only they knew what was lurking around they would have aborted the journey completely and spend the whole day or even the week indoors.
But we are mortals and have no control over certain things in life such that when death comes we can't stop it.

So sad.

Rest in Peace lovely family.
Didn't you read the part that said traditional marriage of one. of HIS DAUGHTERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.