Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands (1578 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2017
OMG NO WAY!!!

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by greatnaija01: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
pls this is OLD n STALE already. TOO MANY POSTS ON THIS
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Yes I'll MARRY YOU!!

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm engaged

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
And they lived happily ever after

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Look at the big house a spinster like you lives in.

My father had 6 children, but that your sitting room was bigger than the whole space we shared.

If you want to marry, get a smaller Accommodation.
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by GloriaNinja(f): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
LMAO... MARRIAGE IS OVERRATED... I DON'T CARE IF I GET MARRIED OR NOT.
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Edopesin: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I Love Your Confidence
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Khd95(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
u just want to fvck and go grin
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by GloriaNinja(f): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edopesin:
I Love Your Confidence
lol
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by coolestofall(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Seems like u still hv time on ur hands. Hope ur lyrics wnt change when d time comes?

1 Like

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by iamJ(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edopesin:

I Love Your Confidence
check her dp and understand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Edopesin: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
check her dp and understand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yea, Nothing Wrong There
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by ubunja(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
when you know you have nothing to offer a man and have made peace with it grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
See fine girl dey Mumu herself.
Packaging is everything I swear.
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by EternalTruth: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2018
earthsync:
OMG NO WAY!!!
plagiarized article or you you did this by yourself?
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by EternalTruth: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2018
earthsync:
And they lived happily ever after
lmao this last one got me rotflmao
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruth:
plagiarized article or you you did this by yourself?

I found it myself and decided to post
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by EternalTruth: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2018
earthsync:

I found it myself and decided to post
nice innovation you got there.
So do you have a personal experience with it? As in none to propose and it seems like you'd anticipate for this prince charming till rapture comes and he's no way to be found and you were being compelled to accept the proposal of this imaginary creature?
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by earthsync(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruth:
nice innovation you got there.
So do you have a personal experience with it? As in none to propose and it seems like you'd anticipate for this prince charming till rapture comes and he's no way to be found and you were being compelled to accept the proposal of this imaginary creature?

I'll call it humour
Re: When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by EternalTruth: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
earthsync:

I'll call it humour
okay kindly drop your mail let's have a te-te-a-te-te.
you sound cool, calm and composed. I'd like us to interact

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why Women Now Cheat More Than Men / Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You / Us-based Nigerian Swimsuit Model, Michelle Okoro Goes Unclad In New Photos 18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.