Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan (1167 Views)

El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by CallMeNJay: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
THE DAY NIGERIANS SIN AGAINST GOD AND JONATHAN

Wale Aburumaku wrote..

When fuel was #120 in January 2012, this people staged several protest on fuel scarcity and increement against Jonathan's Government in 2011, which i joined at Ojota Freedom Park in Lagos, where i recieved the beaten of my life when the men of the Nigerian Army stormed the venue.

The most painful part of it is that, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, El'Rofai, Dino Melaye, Bimbo Akintola, Jide Kosoko and all those Nigerians who occupy the streets of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Nigeria are still alive today when there is fuel scarcity under Buhari, and pump price is even #250-300 in Nigeria, yet no one is talking.

The day Nigeria sin against God collectively was when these greedy fools like Pastor Tunde Bakare paid and lure us to fight against Jonathan because of their evil political offices.

Who Shall We Rely On, and Who Shall Lead To Occupy Nigeria Again ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by nnachukz(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
The protest was never for Nigerians but only for their political gain. They only capitalised on our emotions to ride to power which was their ultimate goal.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by CallMeNJay: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Who will rescue the nation

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by surgical: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2017
nnachukz:
The protest was never for Nigerians but only for their political gain. They only capitalised on our emotions to ride to power which was their ultimate goal.
whatever is acquired fraudulently can not last. that's the problem of this buhari government they procured their position through deceit,they reap what they sowed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by zionmde: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2017
then Jonathan allowed the protests and Nigerians to freely air their views. But now, it's either APC mobilize people to counter the protests or Nigerian military to disperse the protesters. No hope for this country. Thanks to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by Nutase: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
In the pot of soup no one is innocent. grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by dukecharles(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari complaining since 1983 to cover his ineptitude

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by Saaruman(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Zoogerians deserve what they are getting from this rudderless govt.
Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by emmasege: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Tunde Bakare should forever keep shut on national issues and face his pastoral duty if he was truly called. His hypocrisy in the way he handled GEj and PMB, as well as that of the father of cultism (Wole Soyinka) in Nigerian universities, is really annoying.

On a serious note, Gani Fawehinmi was the last conscience of the nation. Unfortunately, he died with no credible successor. That wide and lousy mouth from Ekiti State (Femi Falana) is not different from Bakare and Soyinka, that's if he's not even worse.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
CallMeNJay:

Wale Aburumaku wrote..

When fuel was #120 in January 2012, this people staged several protest on fuel scarcity and increement against Jonathan's Government in 2011, which i joined at Ojota Freedom Park in Lagos, where i recieved the beaten of my life when the men of the Nigerian Army stormed the venue.

The most painful part of it is that, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, El'Rofai, Dino Melaye, Bimbo Akintola, Jide Kosoko and all those Nigerians who occupy the streets of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Nigeria are still alive today when there is fuel scarcity under Buhari, and pump price is even #250-300 in Nigeria, yet no one is talking.

The day Nigeria sin against God collectively was when these greedy fools like Pastor Tunde Bakare paid and lure us to fight against Jonathan because of their evil political offices.

They have all suddenly gone deaf and dumb it's has become very obvious that the change they were all clamouring for then was all for personal and tribal reasons not for Nigerians in general.
Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by aolawale025: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yesterday is gone. Folks have to shine their eyes and open their minds in 2019 to avoid a repeat of 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity : The Day Nigerians Sin Against God And Jonathan by usba: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
CallMeNJay:

Wale Aburumaku wrote..

[/s]

The God I know is not thief and does not support stealing.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates George Weah, Rejects UN Choice Of Obasanjo As Mediator / Hon Ehiozuwa Disgrace Himself On Channels TV / Unbelievable: Details Of Buhari's Meeting With Security Chiefs Inside Presidenti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.