Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (34234 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by delzbaba(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
slappy slappy web don ma
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by godofuck231: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.
Please please I need help! Please!
Moderators please help me..
Lalasticlala please I need your help here.. please
Internal bleeding 2k injection would do the trick, but next time leave ur sister alone, don't beat women , alternatively tale all her shoes and soak in a basin of water, that should calm her down
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Finstar: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
thatchic:

Please do no project, you obviously use your fist to resolve conflict. Others have better anger management skills.

Nothing like anger management.. I'm not in support of slapping a child, but you guys make it seem as if you don't even flog kids or have never tried anything of such.. It's easy to pretend online.. I won't be surprise if you're really a demon in real life claiming to be a saint.. I will pass..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

We've already contacted our doctor. He said it's the ulcer. But she's still coughing out blood.
is she coughing the blood or vommitting the blood, there is a difference

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
useless bully u just killed ur sis u should be locked up......pls report urself to the nearest station

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.
Nigerians are a funny lot. You assaulted a kid 24hrs ago, she is coughing up blood and the next thing to do is call a friend who prescribes drugs. After 12hrs , no difference, then you come online to seek help. Some say go to Pharm, some say go to chemist, some say go to herbalist and get black seed, meanwhile, time is going. Do you know coughing up blood is an emergency situation and such patient should be rushee to the hospital?
Its when she is quarter to die that you would rush her in at 3am and still mislead the health team by telling her its ulcer, expecting them to perform magic because they resemble descendants of Prof Pela.
When she finally dies you would rush back to NL, open ur gutter and label Nigerian doctors as useless and incompetent. You see as god take dey expose you ppl one by one? Your village ppl have finally found you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by golddust6000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

The doctor says it's the ulcer. But she took the drugs recommended and the blood is still coming out
yed it is ulcer, i have same problem too. You have nothing to worry about. Its comming from her internal bleeding.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by therapistmrs: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please take her to the hospital and seriously there are some things that are really not meant for social media. All the best to her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Sylverly(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

maybe it's oral injury...however, you should see a doctor or a pharmacist (not drug seller/apprentice)
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by DeRay98(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

So, NL is now a hospital abi?
Hmm, Indomie babies, so disappointing.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by DeRay98(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Nigerians are a funny lot. You assaulted a kid 24hrs ago, she is coughing up blood and the next thing to do is call a friend who prescribes drugs. After 12hrs , no difference, then you come online to seek help. Some say go to Pharm, some say go to chemist, some say go to herbalist and get black seed, meanwhile, time is going. Do you know coughing up blood is an emergency situation and such patient should be rushee to the hospital?
Its when she is quarter to die that you would rush her in at 3am and still mislead the health team by telling her its ulcer, expecting them to perform magic because they resemble descendants of Prof Pela.
When she finally dies you would rush back to NL, open ur gutter and label Nigerian doctors as useless and incompetent. You see as god take dey expose you ppl one by one? Your village ppl have finally found you

I tire oooo
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
EsotericMonk:

tell them. The average nigreian patient is a liar and a fraud, that girl could have a broken rib, leading to some form of hemothorax or if she has been coughing for a while probably tuberculosis. Ulcers would make people vomit blood not cough blood

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
And you are there browsing the net. Take her to the hospital immediately
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by funsowilliams(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
tell them. The average nigreian patient is a liar and a fraud, that girl could have a broken rib, leading to some form of hemothorax or if she has been coughing for a while probably tuberculosis. Ulcers would make people vomit blood not cough blood
I am damn sure, it wasn't ordinary a slap. She must have kicked and abused the girl physically in a terrible manner. Please I know you did out of anger but you still care about her. Take the poor girl to a hospital and get her treated. If the girl should die the blood will be on your head and neck. REMEMBER TO SAY SORRY TO HER...Beating Beating Madam angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by anyicash(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Just pray for her
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by madgoat(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

The doctor says it's the ulcer. But she took the drugs recommended and the blood is still coming out

By the time she's dead your eyes will clear. Stay there and be saying its ulcer because you did online consultation without taking her to the hospital for physical diagnosis
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by chieni(f): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Finstar:

You guys are bloody hepocrites.. Tell me you've never lay your hands on a younger sibling before.. Mitcheew..

You guys should mind the kind of comments you leave on FP.. All you guys end up exhibiting is nothing but sheer ignorance. God help you all.
as in ehn. some must have done worse than that.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by frankobobby(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
which kind of slap is that one? unless it affected her teeth. Anyway buy gbogbo ni ise

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
As in ehn, its very likely a Non Accidental Injury (NAI) as you rightly said. Blunt trauma ?origin. Ulcers that bleed would be way too alarming for her to think of any other thing apart from taking her to the hospital.

She would be lucky to meet a nice doc who would just treat and reassure, someone like me after stabilizing would first give her a proper dress-down before I call the police. Such wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by SURElee(f): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is a life threatening situation. The time spent posting this on nairaland, should have been spent taking her to a good hospital where proper and detailed test would have been done before it is too late. So you want us here to administer imaginary treatment and diagnosis on an imaginary patient we can't see?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Michaelgodis1: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Have experienced that before, it going to stop, before the end of today.. Let her treat for malaria and thypoid.. Its be caused by cold...
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by hanassholesolo: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariangeles:
How could you hit your baby little sister? for you to admit that you slapped her means you beat her real bad ...MY GOD!
Better you take her to the hospital for proper checkup before something worse happens...I feel sorry for the little girl for the kind of sister she has...

You are defo wise. I also thought the same thing. If it was small beating she would have left it out.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by madgoat(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
golddust6000:
yed it is ulcer, i have same problem too. You have nothing to worry about. Its comming from her internal bleeding.
Nothing to worry about abi? ? Be like say village people are really on top of your matter. Shebi by the time you start vomiting blood you will rush to the hospital abi? By then it will be too late and we will see obituary post on nairaland mourning you. Give urself brain oh.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by hanassholesolo: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
EsotericMonk:

I dey tellz you.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by madgoat(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Michaelgodis1:
Have experienced that before, it going to stop, before the end of today.. Let her treat for malaria and thypoid.. Its be caused by cold...

Chai... Another ignorant person here. See your life. No wonder Nigerians die like chickens.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Odjesha: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
have you ask Google?
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Megaideas(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't think the spitting of blood is as a result of the slap, even though I don't know how heavy it was. But I think the ulcer might have graduated to cancer (God forbid).

But the wisest thing to do is to take her to the doctor for tests and treatment before it becomes too late.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by oluchivy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
smithsydny:
Dont mind the idiot
why use the word idiot
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
How the slap take be sef
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

We've already contacted our doctor. He said it's the ulcer. But she's still coughing out blood.
Apparently you and the people around you are ignorant, and you most probably don't have an education. Your sister has been coughing blood, you don't have human feelings enough to rush her to the hospital, and she can not kneel down and beg you to not finish what you started. The only reason you have not taken her to the hospital is because you want her to die. And I don't even want to think that a parent is there with their two eyes open. Smh. You called "your doctor" and he said its probably her ulcer; and you were like OK bye. You are a liar. No trained med professional will say "its probably her ulcer, enjoy your Christmas bye." You didn't call a doctor, you are crying wolf.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tuberculosis. Take her for treatment.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by highchief1: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
nony43:
We don't have online doctors here, take her to the lab for test
who told you we don't have online doctors?his sister has AIDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha / Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.