Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (34000 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by usba: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oga hospital, don't joke with internal bleeding
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Pidginwhisper: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.
Please please I need help! Please!
Moderators please help me..
Lalasticlala please I need your help here.. please
How could you hit your baby little sister? for you to admit that you slapped her means you beat her real bad...MY GOD!
Better you take her to the hospital for proper checkup before something worse happens...I feel sorry for the little girl for the kind of sister she has...

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Agimor(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nairaland is now hospital erhhmm
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by dingbang(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
So if I misbehave you go slap me dingbang
I don't slap undecided
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Earrings: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
You slapped her! Oh well!
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by mike4real2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ Op is she spiting blood or coughing blood?
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by biacan(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
dingbang:
I don't slap undecided
Ohh that's so nice of you you're a real gentleman
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by seniormallam(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
hope you didn't use native ring to slap her?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by aviationguy: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
my brother you do not need to panic in a situation like this,in as much you corrected your sister in a way you think is good as at that time you slapped her.

You don't need to pre-assumption the caused of the blood she was spitting,take her to the hospital for proper care and I believe your worries will be solved.

put your courage together and stands on your feet,you have not done wrong never regret your action or start a blame game on this OK.

The issue will be resolved once you open up to the hospital.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Incrizz(f): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.

Gosh! How can you call the doc over the phone and leave it at that?
Take her to the hospital now!!

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go to a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Egein(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
You're an idiot. Slapping your sister, for what?
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Take your sis to the hospital ASAP

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Egein:
You're an idiot. Slapping your sister, for what?
The deed has been done. She needs solution.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by RZArecta(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

it's easier and faster to take her to a hospital than wait for diverse opinions here. She's not a lab rat, pls do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Oju4190: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
I tink ur sister has HIV.....The virus just want to eat some Christmas Rice.Give her rice to eat everything will b okay.....tank me later
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by kingsley52(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go to d nearest police station and report ur self
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by jemimafelix(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

The doctor says it's the ulcer. But she took the drugs recommended and the blood is still coming out

If what you said about the doctor is true, then the doctor na idiot.

You don't treat bleeding ulcer or bleeding anything with drugs.
Please go to nearest real hospital immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by sorextee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Take her to d hospital. It could be something else..
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
kambili999:
jeez the mistake has been made and she admitted she hit her sister. rather than blaming her all over again n making her feel bad, if you don't have a good recommendation for her ,let her be.
If her sister gets better, won't she slap again? that's how coward grownups keep abusing defenseless children because they can... What do people gain by hurting children... ehn? it breaks my heart.
I can't even bear to see my siblings sick...

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by doctokwus: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

We've already contacted our doctor. He said it's the ulcer. But she's still coughing out blood.
If you are sure she's coughing out blood,it can't be ulcer.
Ulcer,if severe goes more with vomiting of blood.
You still need to take her to be properly evaluated/worked up first.Any person prescribing anything without seeing her ain't doing you or your sister any good.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by sorextee(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
U sure say Na ur mama born u?
Abi dey pick u for roadside?

Oju4190:
I tink ur sister has HIV.....The virus just want to eat some Christmas Rice.Give her rice to eat everything will b okay.....tank me later

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by pele12(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cut plantain stem press out d juice n give her
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Daeylar(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Next time you'll learn to keep your silly hands to yourself.

Silly thing, because you feel you are the older sibling you think you can raise your hands and beat anyone, like someone said if anyone lays hands on you, you will complain but you feel justified because you are the older sibling.
Stupid thing. Mtcheww.

Take her to the hospital and don't be so silly next time.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by thunderbabs: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
If u slapped her on her left cheek, slap her on the right, everything will reset. No more blood cheesy

Just buy her anything she wants, she will be fine

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Sike(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
I was bout to ask if the OP is a Ritualist until i read the story to the end.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

How could you slap an ulcer patient. you have aggravated the whole thing.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Elliot2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

squeeze bitter leave n scent leaves together n drink d water for ulcer.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Tinoasprilla: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
coughing out blood might be a serious underlying medical issue like infection,cancer and some other medical problems.i will advise you to take her to a doctor for proper evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 / ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.