Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust (616 Views)

Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? / How To Recognise True Love (not Lust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by Kizment(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2010
my girl love me but she does not trust me. is that love. is love not met to come with trust
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by Mutopface: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2010
trust is earned and once it is, you have to work to keep it. and believe me the moment you betray a woman's trust could well be the last time you have it
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by johnpeace(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2010
Learn to behave like a responsible person. I'm sure the trust could be restored.
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by Hairat007(f): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
grin tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by ayettymama(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
I think someone can love yet not trust

in that case the relationship wont work

the presence or absence of love means nothing in any relationship!
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by Godmother(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
Mutopface:

trust is earned and once it is, you have to work to keep it. and believe me the moment you betray a woman's trust could well be the last time you have it

True.Give her a reason to trust you and she soon will
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by eazyman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Poster, please correct the subject of your post, its quite confusing reading it.
Re: Is Love Not Met To Come With Trust by rascalo: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmn

(1) (Reply)

Is Actually Love Or Money?5 / Meaning Of Marriage / Is It Wise Getting Married To Man Younger Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.