Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? (3584 Views)

Can You ? / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by hfinest1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
I've got dis girl I met on net n we got chatting, exchanged bb pin n got chatting on bbm... we talk everyday on bbm... I'm getting so fund of her that if I dnt chat with her for a day, it feels lyk my day isn't complete... of late I've been developing some "strange but true" feelings for her and in a nutshell, I think I'm in love with her.

note: we've not met before but we chat a lot so I know almost everything about her... wat sge told me sha... now my question is: is it rilly proper or okay that I'm falling in luv with someone I've not met before n I'm thinking of letting her know how I fell bout her... is that okay?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Possible!

From experience.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Emodeee: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes, i'm in luv with missmossy.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dont get too carried away homes. Wait till U see her real life lest U do this

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
I loved joy, ann, esther, cynthia buh I havnt met dem physically. Its all chasing d wind bro.... Nw they r exes.. And still I havnt met dem in prson... Hw amazin hw love can make us do stewpid tinz

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by naijaboiy: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yea it's possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by jamex93(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
maybe
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
hfinest1:
I've got dis girl I met on net n we got chatting, exchanged bb pin n got chatting on bbm... we talk everyday on bbm... I'm getting so fund of her that if I dnt chat with her for a day, it feels lyk my day isn't complete... of late I've been developing some "strange but true" feelings for her and in a nutshell, I think I'm in love with her.

note: we've not met before but we chat a lot so I know almost everything about her... wat sge told me sha... now my question is: is it rilly proper or okay that I'm falling in luv with someone I've not met before n I'm thinking of letting her know how I fell bout her... is that okay?

Ive not met Halle Berry before but I lover her undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have...in the past.

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by kilokeys(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
i met my gf online..

communication is key..

i actually feel u get a more honest communication online (if u are smart) as pple could be brutally honest most often.

when we finally met in real life... it was as if we have known each other forever.

and yup.. i met her mum on the same day i met her... she was skeptical abt us at first.. when we met.. her doubts disappeared. i was more than they bargained for( size , intellect and everywise)
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its possible smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by saxwizard(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
fund??
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeah its possible. U just can't tell because sometimes, love comes from where we never expected.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
yes, I'm in love with sinaj grin

I'm only flippant about that tho but it may be true sha tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Enegod(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Believing in the idea of something is same as believing in that something. They are one and the same. If someone really believes they are in love then they are in love. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's 100% possible and there's nothing new in it
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by jnrbayano(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
If she has been picture-less all through your days of chatting with her on BBM, I will say it's more of love than it's not love.

If you have seen her pictures already and you feel this way about her then I will say it's more of not love than it is love.

It's possible at the same time not possible.

My opinion.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Not likely.... Maybe its infatuation... Most people can't tell the difference....
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Kazrem(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Very possible. It had happened to me before with that skinny beautiful Anuoluwapo and she loved me too like kilode but up till i type, wait for this, we never met. We started 2009 till 2010, parted ways by loosing contact, got back around 2012, lost contact again and got back last year but the fire isnt there again. My advice to you op, you gat to control yourself else you blame yourself. Wont say more than that.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by braintext(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes and As a matter of fat and oil I'm currently in this ish with Loveline.....a 200L medical student....actually wants to meet me though but the problem is I got unfinished business Like...... publishing my book and releasing my album and then get to meet her making her feel special.... Get the Fame and go for the game...
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Attracted to the person yes, but love not sure.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
vislabraye:

Ive not met Halle Berry before but I lover her undecided
shoro niyen?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nazeeboy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeah it's very possible na. I'm in love with Beyonce too wink
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by cozy7(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Luv can be found in strange places, take your risks n follow your heart, I chatted with my fiancee (just like u) for abt 6mths, wen we finally met.....it was worth d risk. We'll be married later this year. LUV IS SWEET ONLY WHEN U FIND THE RIGHT HEART.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nazeeboy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shezhawt:
Not likely.... Maybe its infatuation... Most people can't tell the difference....
yeah maybe to you women it is, but I'm a man and the way he tells his story I know how he feels exactly. He's clearly in love with her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Beesluv: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Love is blind
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nazeeboy:
yeah maybe to you women it is, but I'm a man and the way he tells his story I know how he feels exactly. He's clearly in love with her.

Oops... My bad.... I didn't read the story.... Just answered the topic question.... And of course my opinion...
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Nazeeboy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shezhawt:

Oops... My bad.... I didn't read the story.... Just answered the topic question.... And of course my opinion...
okay I thought you read it before commenting.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by 2dice(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is before love is Blind
Now LOVE don restrategies
The n!GGa doesn't look face diss days.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2015
yea itz possible ....itz cool buh hope the distance aint much sha?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? by Eniqurl(f): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Wherez Liljboy, Ipledge, IDFWU, Bangalee1 ?
Ur opinion z needed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In And Wish Someone Happy December / How To Spot A Slut: The 2017 Edition / Meet The World's Ugliest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.