Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (29372 Views)

COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Jac007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
xcommando:

[color=#006600][/color]
Command ibadan..............
Spending hours in staff quarters to fetch water, after being chanced by senior students who brought all their family members school sons buckets, only for you to get to hostel and a senior called you to bring that water.

Is it the last junior to go and wash these cloths
Is it the last junior to massage my body for hours
Is it the last junior to go and get me milk and milo
Or the escapade in lower field

Shit happen in that school........

Bros please don't make me cry dis afternoon... My experience was bad I had to tell my parent I would commit suicide if they took me back after JSS1

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by vicdamm(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by omololu2020(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
emusmithy:
I rep Command Secondary School Kaduna.

Hmm...that's all I can say.

The place I saw for the first time in my life, unclad females bathing at one time.

So much for bad company cheesy
una go dey bang una self for there wella o
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Means you are a youngster cheesy my favourite meal was tuwo rice and beans soup
imarayij:

eyah.....dat skull is harsh.
actually i graduated 2014....but now bullying has been suspended..if dem catch u say u dey bully...u own don finish.....d school don scatter...no more monday nd friday tea nd bread...no more sunday afternoon egg...

everytin has cast
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by serikiCarps(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Many punishments....the one i remembered vividly was on a sunday morning during mss......one stupid hausa senior (gida) told me to give him #200 and i said no ....ALL OF A SUDDEN HE STARTED SLAPPING ME.............I JUST CURSED HIM IN YORUBA NOT KNOWING THAT HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID..................... OMO I CHOP BEATING OF MY LIFE BY 8 MORE SENIORS .... I HAD TO FAKE FAINT BEFORE THEY LEFT ME.. OMO MY HOUSE WEAR TURNED TO BROWN FROM BLUE...REP KING'S COLLEGE LAGOS '13

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by thewritingtodo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

All hail great Kwalite! Lol.. special diet tinz.. grin
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by jakesbaba: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
Senior alex begged me one night to allow him drill my ass angry. Where ever u are senior alex. Thunder fire u. N.B i no gree am o. He begged with tears in his eye. I was 9 den jss1 . i no even sabi wetin be gay lol

You wan use laugh finish my belle.
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by imarayij(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

lol..that meal was the bomb....
i still prepare it till date
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
omololu2020:
una go dey bang una self for there wella o

I was a good boy cheesy
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by MissJoy29(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
dancok:
thank ur star u didn't
Really? Why?
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Ghnaija(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
This seniors wicked no be small hmm, snr cowbell, snr breaker snr azege hmm Una try oh

I no go forget the day I carry snr cowbell plate go dining but not knowing na one of my mate get the plate and that guy no dey follow snr cowbell talk e come carry the plate for dinning snr cowbell no come see food chop I no know which kind beating I no collect that day .
But in all boarding house sweet . Chaii grin
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Rhemy2013(f): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
I remember one of my senior(male) always giving me purnishment for no reason,I never knew he love me until he ask me out on his graduation party,I blast him eeh shocked

I remember hiding boiling ring jst to cook indomie
So many memories
I rep Command sec sch ipaja ayobo,left dere jss3
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by zadokokezie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
boarding school..

d experience was..... hmmmmm.....

RED NIGH.... when school closes 2morrom but u can't sleep because if u make d mistake of closing ur eyes those guy without uniform would steal urs so dey can show their parents at home.

when u are innocently watching cadet grp do their training and u hear CATCH UR BUSH MEAT... Omo just start running cause if they catch u it is over.... that where u know that some guys are faster than Usain Bolt...

when u are walking and u hear harmans house boi just turn deaf immediately and walk faster cause if u look back ... hmm.. it is over for u...

when u shadow cat(pass through d space in d fence) or scale (jump over) d fence early in d morning just 2 buy #50 Jellof rice in 20 place and come back 2 school to sell it #100.... big business.... smuggling business.... d rice was d drugs

it was fun from ss1 till ss3.... rep KC LAGOS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Ghnaija(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
U make I remember preps also chaii snrs wicked na only Fridays dem dey come check socks and handkerchief. grin
thewritingtodo:

Dazz small na.. ever picked pin throughout prep time and told to run 100m immediately after? Woe betide you if you take last in that race! Choi..

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Playz:
1. Lining up all night to fetch one bucket of water, then chaining it under your spring bed only to discover the next morning that the water magically disappeared.
You'll now be wondering how they .managed to take all the water from the chained bucket undecided

2. Waking up by 5am every morning by the shouts and slaps of those crazy seniors!!!

3. Going to devotion and being made to kneel in your white shorts for forgetting your hymn and bible!

Thank God we survived! Merry Christmas Everyone!
Chai ...boarding schools should be banned.
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Mariangeles(f): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
Senior alex begged me one night to allow him drill my ass angry. Where ever u are senior alex. Thunder fire u. N.B i no gree am o. He begged with tears in his eye. I was 9 den jss1 . i no even sabi wetin be gay lol
You sure say him no do am by force...?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Mariangeles(f): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
suregalluv:
Hmm...kneeling down from 10pm to 2am Scrubbing gutter every weekend Bread as hard as olumo rock Annoying cooks Punishment of diff types every night
Sorry dear...
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by serikiCarps(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
zadokokezie:
boarding school..

d experience was..... hmmmmm.....

RED NIGH.... when school closes 2morrom but u can't sleep because if u make d mistake of closing ur eyes those guy without uniform would steal urs so dey can show their parents at home.

when u are innocently watching cadet grp do their training and u hear CATCH UR BUSH MEAT... Omo just start running cause if they catch u it is over.... that where u know that some guys are faster than Usain Bolt...

when u are walking and u hear harmans house boi just turn deaf immediately and walk faster cause if u look back ... hmm.. it is over for u...

when u shadow cat(pass through d space in d fence) or scale (jump over) d fence early in d morning just 2 buy #50 Jellof rice in 20 place and come back 2 school to sell it #100.... big business.... smuggling business.... d rice was d drugs

it was fun from ss1 till ss3.... rep KC LAGOS
which set
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Was a day student in FGC warri. It was hellish enough. I'm sure the boarders passed through 10 times worse experience.

...my ever dearest alma mater.

Class of 2009

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by SheIsElle(f): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Marist comprehensive Academy, the best place to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Emvicprints1: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
rafa9:
Was a day student in FGC warri. It was hellish enough. I'm sure the boarders passed through 10 times worse experience.
lol am just laughing. Fgc warri bros I can not type if u were a boarder you know what am saying.
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lool I wish I could learn how to prepare that meal, it was my most pleasurable memory of Kwali cheesy hope u are doing good and you are keeping the flag flying
imarayij:

lol..that meal was the bomb....
i still prepare it till date
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by thewritingtodo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ghnaija:
U make I remember preps also chaii snrs wicked na only Fridays dem dey come check socks and handkerchief. grin
As in enh.. lol. Fun times tho'

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by PSHEVYOFGOD(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
well na only two days I stay for boarding school when I go write exam
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Swichnerd(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jac007:
What can i say except "hell on earth". Command Ibadan(Omi) embarassed

The 1st day of resumption was the last day i had provisions. Thank God for visiting day grin Still wondering how it disappeared.
x-commando spotted here oo, I can relate to ur experience. My first day in school, I had to keep the little change my dad gave inside my pant, little did I know a red house senior called anelka approached me, and he started searching for money. All thanks to my senior sister who had already shared some tricks with me before I left home.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by fpeter(f): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emvicprints1:
lol am just laughing. Fgc warri bros I can not type if u were a boarder you know what am saying.

I was a boarder, I was sure I'd die before leaving school
Great Fed Go Col!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Swichnerd(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Greatzeus:
Ahh C.S.S kaduna boarding school
We have
Flashers: brilliant students
Scalers: those who sneak out every now and then
Yoruba bombers: Those who speak Yoruba like their lives depend on it
Dodgers:
Those who wake up 3am,bathe,dress and run out if the hostel so as to escape morning work
Rugged: Those whose school uniform only taste pressing iron first day of resumption,after that day,na till next resumption grin
Lagosians: Those who left all the schools in Lagos,and south west to school in the North.
Shout out to all Ex-commandosas of all ages cool
I can relate to most of those slangs bro, I attended command Secondary School Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Elxandre(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Baptist Model High School Ijegun class of "99 .That place was an hell hole. Very Brutal.

But my greatest moment was catching two inmates ( I call them inmates coz that hostel was worse than a prison. Alcatraz or our very own kirikiri dey learn for where e dey) drilling themselves after lights out. Nobody told them to bribe me else I report them to the house patron. We struck a deal. Each day, they would both submit their lunch to me and give me provisions whenever I asked. I lived like a king hapilly ever after until they got fed up and dropped out of the school for good.

Shout out to my high school colleagues at BMHS Ijegun.

Shout out to my high school colleagues at Mayflower Ikenne.

If you can survive in those two places, you can survive anywhere in this world.
Gays?
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jac007:
What can i say except "hell on earth". Command Ibadan(Omi) embarassed

The 1st day of resumption was the last day i had provisions. Thank God for visiting day grin Still wondering how it disappeared.
oshey ...that was my school too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Bibi294(f): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
I thought I was stubborn till I attended to Saint Louis, Ikere...
I can't just forget shine shine bobo who comes to steal students pants and bras
...searching for who aborted a baby every time bushbaby cried at night
...how babes would abort with iron bucket handlers and iron hanger... Don't blame them, that's the ot been received on the first day of resumption
...soaking noodles for hours instead of cooking....

Too much memories abeg

#proudly a SLOSA

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by opomulero101(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Boarding school was hell until i got to SS2.
God go help me punish senior ayuba a.k.a Gascoigne d guy flog me die sote i get tribal marks 4 laps.the yeye guy go play football,make me massage him laps wit him curved dick.
All those dat jacked my locker to steal my provision(beverage,cornflakes ) hope u're now armed robbers.
shoutout to all those prefect wey spy write my name 4list say i jump fence go ajasa village,hope say una dey D.S.S or N.I.A

repping Command sec sch.Ipaja

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by imarayij(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I wish I could learn how to prepare that meal, it was my most pleasurable memory of Kwali cheesy hope u are doing good and you are keeping the flag flying

yes sire....
currently a student of the theatre art dept of uniben...300 lvl precisely....
fgc kwali was nd is really place to be..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering / May/june 2007/2008 Waec Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.