Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (29402 Views)

COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by triple996(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
vicdamm:

2010/2011 which set are you?
OMG na 2012/13 woo
U Don belt me b4 bedat
Was in ss1 wen u were in final year
Was in pink house
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Jac007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
psp2pc:

memories.
I know someone must mention that school, CSSI
that school show me pepper well it made me a stronger person.

Yes o! All hail ex-commando grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by vicdamm(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by veeveanO(f): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
teefeh25:
My hostel experience in FGGC Sagamu was worse dan Mayflower School Ikenne..
mainly because in shaggy,i was a junior frm js1 to 3, and those seniors were born to punish..tho' i still enjoyed 'small' coz i knew some seniors.... buh in maycamp, i was alwedi a senior in ss1 nd our seniors didn't really have tym to punish juniors,we all had good raport...
But at the end of it all, sec school and hostel was FUN!!
I was in ethiope house tho, which house and what set??
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by xcommando(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jac007:

Yes o! All hail ex-commando grin

Spotted......
CSSI

1 Like

Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by teefeh25(f): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2018
veeveanO:
I was in ethiope house tho, which house and what set??

osun house...i finished as a j-student in d year 2013...ashimi mariam was the head girl
hby?
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Ndipe(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Enjoyed it in my senior year.
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by JBoss25(m): 2:27am On May 10, 2020
serikiCarps:
Many punishments....the one i remembered vividly was on a sunday morning during mss......one stupid hausa senior (gida) told me to give him #200 and i said no ....ALL OF A SUDDEN HE STARTED SLAPPING ME.............I JUST CURSED HIM IN YORUBA NOT KNOWING THAT HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID..................... OMO I CHOP BEATING OF MY LIFE BY 8 MORE SENIORS .... I HAD TO FAKE FAINT BEFORE THEY LEFT ME.. OMO MY HOUSE WEAR TURNED TO BROWN FROM BLUE...REP KING'S COLLEGE LAGOS '13
nawao this king's college is a real rugged school, so he slapped u for not giving him 2h? wtf
Re: When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School by Macdonald01: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fgc pH was hell on earth , I will never forget the day they killed my school father Femi
by his mates ss3 boys ...it was hell , everyday bloodshed they had to close the school down on 2 diiferent occasion .. senoir dorm was a killers ceifa dangana and scoro terrorised junior student ...I no fit explain. Finish ...but the memory of PTA bus coming to pick Lagos student at the end of every term was my only joy ..I was in 93 to 98 set..den Haag quote author=anibestlala post=63603867]hmmmmmm sad to know but that wasn't my experience and those fellows weren't seen in that light.FGC PH boarding experience was full of memories but nothing compared to County Grammar Sch I/E[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Intelligent Are U? Show Us Here. / Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / ICAN Professional Exam March 2020 Diet: Timetable, Fees, Registration Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.