Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Biafra News Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra News Update (1831 Views)

Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra News Update by Emyogalanya: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
PLS WHERE DO I GET LATEST NEWS ON BIAFRA ISSUES THIS ONE THAT ALL LINKS AND SITES I KNOW DO NOT CONNECT. SEEMS THERE IS SOMETHING COOKING IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA AND FG IS BLOCKING IT. ANY UP DATES PLS
Re: Biafra News Update by lordm(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by horsepower101: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
lordm:
Please. One Nigeria

No shame in Unity begging

6 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by Stingman: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
lordm:
Please. One Nigeria

One Nigeria...You mean the north and SW?

If you name one single FG investment in SE for the past 50 years...then I will believe in your useless one Nigeria...

10 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by acenazt: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Baba them no get money to pay domain for hosting again. Infact all their OP for all those site done sell their phones use buy food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra News Update by Stingman: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
acenazt:
Baba them no get money to pay domain for hosting again. Infact all their OP for all those site done sell their phones use buy food.

I know say you dey type this rubbish for phone wey you steal for fueling station...

7 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by acenazt: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stingman:

I know say you dey type this rubbish for phone wey you steal for fueling station...
if e easy to steal abeg go see those small boys wey dey hold phone try snatch am from them. At least na steal i steal abeg i double dare u just go snatch one small boy phone. Infact gv me ur address make i send my aunty two year old todler make e pass ur frontage make i see if u fit snatch phone from am. At least i fit steal

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by Stingman: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
acenazt:
if e easy to steal abeg go see those small boys wey dey hold phone try snatch am from them. At least na steal i steal abeg i double dare u just go snatch one small boy phone. Infact gv me ur address make i send my aunty two year old todler make e pass ur frontage make i see if u fit snatch phone from am. At least i fit steal

One Nigeria has been going backwards because petty thieves like you are in the majority..That's why even small Ghana, Togo and Benin republic no dey queue for fuel ever...Biafra go be like these decent countries...wey get light and fuel...unlike the big for nothing Nigeria made up of many people wey be like you...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by CrtlAltDel: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emyogalanya:
PLS WHERE DO I GET LATEST NEWS ON BIAFRA ISSUES THIS ONE THAT ALL LINKS AND SITES I KNOW DO NOT CONNECT. SEEMS THERE IS SOMETHING COOKING IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA AND FG IS BLOCKING IT. ANY UP DATES PLS
Hahahaha... You mean all Ipob propaganda sites that were dishing out authentic news from Biafra before the Python dance are no longer accessible...... Ehian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra News Update by PearlStreet(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stingman:

One Nigeria...You mean the north and SW?

If you name one single FG investment in SE for the past 50 years...then I will believe in your useless one Nigeria...

Calm down, you'r tears haven't started. You'll still cry blood. Didn't you clowns say GEJ had turned the SE into Dubai of Africa? grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2031856/what-gej-really-done-south

https://www.nairaland.com/1579834/gejs-giant-strides-south-east

Didn't you say that GEJ had completed the second Niger bridge? When we pointed out the falsity, you tagged us supporters of APC back then.

Didn't you say that all SE roads had been fixed by GEJ? Aren't those roads now claiming Igbo lives?

You've sown the fruit of falsehood over years and must now eat the fruit of disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emyogalanya:

check
Re: Biafra News Update by rdokoye: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Check the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

Updated every day, plus it has streaming, there's also Radio Biafra, which is on virtually everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra News Update by Emyogalanya: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
TheCabal:

check
REALLY BUT YOUR SIGNATURE DISAGREES
Re: Biafra News Update by Stingman: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
PearlStreet:

Calm down, you'r tears haven't started. You'll still cry blood. Didn't you clowns say GEJ had turned the SE into Dubai of Africa? grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2031856/what-gej-really-done-south

https://www.nairaland.com/1579834/gejs-giant-strides-south-east

Didn't you say that GEJ had completed the second Niger bridge? When we pointed out the falsity, you tagged us supporters of APC back then.

Didn't you say that all SE roads had been fixed by GEJ? Aren't those roads now claiming Igbo lives?

You've sown the fruit of falsehood over years and must now eat the fruit of disappointment.

Where did I discuss the higlighted with you? May be you are confusing me with your fellow drugged NURTW touts at Oshodi garage...

I didn't read the remining garabages you were spewing...

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by Emyogalanya: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
rdokoye:
Check the facebook page:

Updated every day, plus it has streaming, there's also Radio Biafra, which is on virtually everyday.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by horsepower101: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
rdokoye:
Check the facebook page:

Good job
Re: Biafra News Update by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:05am On Dec 26, 2017
theway the biafrian agitation just die down still surprises me....

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by rdokoye: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
theway the biafrian agitation just die down still surprises me....

It hasn't died down, it's just that Kanu isn't around, drawing the media's attention. The Biafra Movement is growing, but silently, as it has been for the past couple of years.

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by acenazt: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Stingman:

One Nigeria has been going backwards because petty thieves like you are in the majority..That's why even small Ghana, Togo and Benin republic no dey queue for fuel ever...Biafra go be like these decent countries...wey get light and fuel...unlike the big for nothing Nigeria made up of many people wey be like you...
lol how gullible of u. It was a guess but i guess even my guess is reliable when it comes to mutton headed pot like u. I knew u had the reasoning of a child. I have a great job. But u foolishly believed I'm a thief because i said so. Next you will beleive ur father adopted u.

1 Like

Re: Biafra News Update by PearlStreet(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Stingman:

Where did I discuss the higlighted with you? May be you are confusing me with your fellow drugged NURTW touts at Oshodi garage...

I didn't read the remining garabages you were spewing...

Lol
If you can't read, you shouldn't be asking foolish questions.

The FG has given you your fair share of development, your leaders just decided to eat it and mortgage your destinies.
Re: Biafra News Update by backtosender: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigeria is not meant to be one...have u heard one America,one united kingdom,one china beforeonly in the zoo you hear such things you are being forced to remain with your enemies....
Their lies will turn against them Biafra land is blessed we have best soil for farming..

https://www​.vanguardngr.com/.../video- ...
20 minutes ago ... Nnewi, a city in Nigeria known for the manufacturing of motorcycle and motor
parts, has reportedly produced the biggest yams in Nigeria. Innoson has put
Nigeria on the global map of vehicle manufacturing - Lai Mohammed
Re: Biafra News Update by backtosender: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
rdokoye:
Check the facebook page:

people just love the Biafran boy celebrating 25th Dec in his house with a flag of honor

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Intimidates Osibanjo & Ambode With His Height In New Photo / Ekiti Election Update: Unconfirmed Results Trickle In As PDP, APC Battle For Vot / Why Do Alot Of Nigerians Hate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.