Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? (2205 Views)

Jws, How Did You Arrive At The Jibiti-jibiti Date Of 607BCE / A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
flamingREED:
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
CAN THE BLOOD OF JESUS BE APPLIED ON THE SINS OF TODAY, to wash them away?
It's written that his blood cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
'cleanses' implies the infinite present time, that is, always
are you a jw?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by flamingREED(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ferisidowu:

are you a jw?

Nah.
I belong to Jesus.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
flamingREED:

Nah. I belong to Jesus.
alright your comment was powerful , why I asked
you believe in justification by FAITH ALONE
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
removetheturban:
The scripture that he quoted mentioned SEPARATION and not seclusion.
Jesus said we are the light of the world. We are in the world but not of the world. He aslo said we are the salt of the earth..
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Love pummels me to come on here and I want to believe that it is the same over there with you, isn't it? We do not know each other. In our secular settings, I might be the guy standing in a queue just to meet you.
I might be your subordinate seeking to have your time. You could have used this hour to strike a great deal or spend this time impressing your clients or even jollying your friends along.
To the contrary, you chose to spend it here discussing not politics, not romance, not finance, not entertainment but the Bible. It is very commendable and I personally appreciate your time and effort for dwelling on the scriptures.

One thing about JW is that we are always seeking deserving ones to discuss the Bible with. We do not force anyone to accept our message and we do not condemn anyone. Our task is to preach the word just like Noah and then Jehovah will have to judge.
In terms of loving you like myself, I am imperfect but I must try to. I will be lying if I said 'yes'. Nevertheless, I cannot sit down and be excused based on my imperfection. I must make an effort to love you as myself just as Jesus commands.

Though I do not know you, I share my time with you and I also share the Bible's message with you. It is out of love and these are what you do as well. So, thank you for loving me.

No matter how much we try, we just cannot earn it by works for it is by his UNDESERVED kindness; mercy and grace. No man can boast of being righteous by works, that never happens. Nevertheless, faith comes with work. We must also have to put in our best and run with endurance to achieve the victory of everlasting life.

Ferisidowu:

I'm not holding like it means my life, are you? now let me ask you , do you love me like you love yourself ?? I can prove it that YOU can't love me like you love yourself...

1 Like

Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by flamingREED(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ferisidowu:

alright your comment was powerful , why I asked

you believe in justification by FAITH ALONE

In faith anchored in grace;
In works made possible by grace.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
removetheturban:
Love pummels me to come on here and I want to believe that it is the same over there with you, isn't it? We do not know each other. In our secular settings, I might be the guy standing in a queue just to meet you.
I might be your subordinate seeking to have your time. You could have used this hour to strike a great deal or spend this time impressing your clients or even jollying your friends along.
To the contrary, you chose to spend it here discussing not politics, not romance, not finance, not entertainment but the Bible. It is very commendable and I personally appreciate your time and effort for dwelling on the scriptures.

One thing about JW is that we are always seeking deserving ones to discuss the Bible with. We do not force anyone to accept our message and we do not condemn anyone. Our task is to preach the word just like Noah and then Jehovah will have to judge.
In terms of loving you like myself, I am imperfect but I must try to. I will be lying if I said 'yes'. Nevertheless, I cannot sit down and be excused based on my imperfection. I must not make an effort to love you as myself just as Jesus commands.

Though I do not know you, I share my time with you and I also share the Bible's message with you. It is out of love and these are what you do as well. So, thank you for loving me.

No matter how much we try, we just cannot earn it by works for it is by his UNDESERVED kindness; mercy and grace. No man can boast of being righteous by works, that never happens. Nevertheless, faith comes with work. We must also have to put in our best and run with endurance to achieve the victory of everlasting life.

nice words may God bless you for your sincerity ...

1 Like

Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
How do you anchor your faith in grace?
flamingREED:

In faith anchored in grace;
In works made possible by grace.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ferisidowu:

nice words may God bless you for your sincerity ...
Thank you, brother. What is the most difficult part of being a Christian?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by flamingREED(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
removetheturban:
How do you anchor your faith in grace?

By grace are we saved through faith which is God's gift.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
removetheturban:
Thank you, brother. What is the most difficult part of being a Christian?
to me the most difficult part of being a Christian is that you have to live to God and not yourself....
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
why is that difficult for you?
Ferisidowu:
to me the most difficult part of being a Christian is that you have to live to God and not yourself....
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
removetheturban:
why is that difficult for you?
as humans we don't like being in subjection
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2017
So, how do you stand righteous before God?
Ferisidowu:

as humans we don't like being in subjection
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
removetheturban:
So, how do you stand righteous before God?

by seeing Christ obedience as mine ,,,, by seeing his righteousness as mine....

if I were cursed in Adam ,,,, I am justified in Jesus.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2017
That is nice! Do you believe that humans will inherit the earth?
Ferisidowu:

by seeing Christ obedience as mine ,,,, by seeing his righteousness as mine....
if I were cursed in Adam ,,,, I am justified in Jesus.
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
removetheturban:
That is nice! Do you believe that humans will inherit the earth?
. this present Earth

no
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Ferisidowu:

. this present Earth
no
is there another earth?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2018
removetheturban:
is there another earth?
is answer this, let's stick to the aim of the topic... when we are agreed we'd go into this. hope you understand?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ferisidowu:
is answer this, let's stick to the aim of the topic... when we are agreed we'd go into this. hope you understand?
perfect! Now, do you stand righteous before God on a daily basis or is it a once and for all act?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
removetheturban:
perfect! Now, do you stand righteous before God on a daily basis or is it a once and for all act?

justification is by God, if he justifies someone he does it once and for all
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ferisidowu:

justification is by God, if he justifies someone he does it once and for all
Was Judas iscariot justified?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Was Judas iscariot justified?

Lolz I don't know why you guys reason like this

Anyways Judas Iscariot never even believed Jesus, he believed the law but never believe his deliverer
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ferisidowu:

Lolz I don't know why you guys reason like this
Anyways Judas Iscariot never even believed Jesus, he believed the law but never believe his deliverer
Do you realize that your last sentence could be confounding?

Why did the Bible say that the devil enter INTO him at the last hour if he never believed Jesus?

Does it take believe to stand righteous with God?
Re: Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Do you realize that your last sentence could be confounding?

Why did the Bible say that the devil enter INTO him at the last hour if he never believed Jesus?

Does it take believe to stand righteous with God?

was it last hour... according to learned theologians it was two days to the Passover. ..

I believe he was tempted greatly not that, the devil entered literally into him... in possession...

one may believe in God, and not believe in his son...

how do you stand justified?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January / Celebrate With Me. I Just Got A Scholarship From David Ibiyeomie Foundation / My Old Nairaland Posts When I Was Still Delusioned By Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.