Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari (42799 Views)

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady / I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by meemich234(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2017
This is not right... No matter how you look at it, it isn't right... You could have been the better person.. But anyways... My FATHER doesn't operate this way... Except you have another power by which you think all of these will come to pass. I don't think there's any tho.. Good luck with that... GOD BLESS YOU

BlessMySoul:
Hopeless Man. Why won't you have memory loss? After tagging Igbos 5%, how have you bettered the lives of the other 97%? Nkita ara nwuru anwu answer me.

I pray you win again in 2019. Because you will sink Nigeria by then.

Meanwhile, there is a rabid, senile Igbo hater on this forum who has sworn that Igbos won't know peace on this forum. A vulture who the mother should have kept the umbilical cord and thrown away at child birth. Below is what he said;

Well, my humble and gentle response to you without apology is this;

You worthless Vulture and Rabid dog.

May this curse you sent out to Igbo people return to you and your worthless tribe be you from the North or South.

Your immediate whole family will never know peace.

Before the the year runs out, 3 of your family members will die by terrible accident.

May the thunder of the holy ghost destroy and light up your family house.

May the curse of Ichabod and Jabez never depart from your life and your children both born and unborn and may it remain so till eternity.

The earth will reject you from this day forth.

Go to hell with your Nigerian presidency. All we Igbos want is our freedom which God will give us soon.

I place a curse on your whole family.

Poverty and Death is yours in Jesus name Amen.

No rich man will ever come out of your kindred

By next year, people will be dying like ram in your kindred through accident.

May burial be the daily portion of your whole tribe and state.

May an incurable disease hit your anus and the anus of your whole family that you people will eat this Christmas and never use toilet for the next 7 months.

May your whole family start decaying while alive that anybody they pass will put handkerchief to he nose.

For cursing Igbo people, may erosion and earthquake wipe out your whole village and state with no survivor

The united Nations will soon declare your village and community an IDP.

Any Mod that deletes my comment or bans me while allowing the comment of this iddiot will take the same curse as this worthless bastard.

If you dont die within a year, then God is not with Igbo people. You will and must die.

No Pastor, Bishop, Prophet, Pope, Priest, Native Doctor or Babalawo can unlock the curse on you today.

As For Ndigbo, the Love and Favour of God shall always remain with us. No matter the type of media war and physical attacula the likes of these ones push to us, we shall always defeat them. Igbos will always remain the number one tribe in Africa. Our sons and daughters shall always go and come back in peace. Since God is with us, it shall never FINISH WITH US. Our help is from God and Zion. No Bastarrd born of a han being can eliminate us. As far as Nigeria is hostile to Igbos, Nigeria will never know peace.

Ojiofor ga ana. Ndigbo mma mma nu.

Same goes to other Igbo haters on this forum. 2018 will be hell on earth for you folks if you don't repent from Igbo hatred. Buhari's worthless government is a testimony of what hate can breed. You hate on us, God makes you look stupid even to your own children.

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Saintremmy8(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2017
No, he thought; he was 64 years. Nonsense
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Midastorch(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=Omooba77 post=63603253]

Please when are we going to be out of this slave mentality sir of defending anything. It means you can forget your age. That means simple simple addition and subtraction is very tasking for you sir. [/quote

Sir, even Serena Williams had to Wikipedia her real age last week.... We should not negative about everything abeg....
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by djvichi(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2017
As they said he is the president with humor...... ��
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

U're the bigga hypocrite here, U left a Madman who just insulted the entire Igbo tribe for no tangible reason and you're here preaching your bigoted and hate filled sermon to the person whose one offense is paying that madman in his own coins. I just hope the curse placed doesn't rub off on you and your family.
Run along tribalist, no one wants your sermon.

No causeless curse shall prevail over the chosen and anointed one. I'm chosen by God and no mortal man can change God's will over a man. A man can try but God's counsel shall prevailed. You and your friends can flood the whole nairaland with curses and careless words but the will of God shall stand, not your will that was bitterly said out of hate and malicious mind.
I reiterate, if you and your friends doesn't repent and be converted all he said shall be his lot and portion because God did it to those that maliciously did same in the Bible. Balak and Balaam regretted their actions and they were punished for it. God has not given anyone the authority to judge anyone, tribe or nation, so anyone that does that, do that at his own peril.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by olatade(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Wow! About the age. He was actually picking on himself. Such an amazing sense of humour. But why didn't people get it.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Sunshineace(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
usba post=63603152y:
People do mistake their age atimes but some fools here who are from phylum pigotus idiotus think otherwise.

what kind of write up is this?
what can one with d right mind mistake his age?

u be mumuuuuuuuuu ooo
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by godofuck231: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omooba77:

I will live to see the best of Nigeria

Then repent and wait for 2019
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Omooba77: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
godofuck231:

Then repent and wait for 2019
Lies and propaganda has expiry date
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omooba77:

Lies and propaganda has expiry date
So as apc
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Oyinlomobambam:

And how do you plan to do that with just 5%? just curious
Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.