Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari (42606 Views)

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady / I Thought I Was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by slowice(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
He is not even aware of his real age..... I doubt he is aware of the fuel scarcity in Nigeria now n the fact that this is Christmas... Smh.... But some re hell bent on defending the indefensible.

4 Likes

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Yakson09: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
bencynthgreat:
A bigger fool dictated
E pain am
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Omooba77:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday stirred up a fresh controversy over his real age when he said he thought he was 74 but was told he was 75.

Buhari spoke when the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Muhammed Bello, led a delegation to pay him Christmas homage at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President, joined by state governors and other top government officials, celebrated his 75th birthday penultimate Sunday. He was said to have been born on December 17, 1942, in Daura, present day Katsina State.

While thanking his guests for the visit, Buhari recalled the health challenge that kept him away from the country for months earlier in the year and admitted that 2017 had been a tumultuous year for him.

The President said he had recovered well from the sickness because he obeyed his doctors who instructed him to be eating and sleeping well.

He said, “I am very grateful (to you) for taking time out on a very important day to come out and spend it with us.

It has been a tumultuous year. I am thinking I am 75. I thought I was 74 but I was told I was 75.

“I have never been so sick, not even during the 30-month civil war that I was stumbling under farm of yams or cassava.

“But this sickness…I don’t know, but I came out better. All those who saw me before said I look much better when I came back.

“But I have explained it to the public that as a General, I used to give orders. But now, I take orders. The doctors told me to feed my stomach and sleep for longer hours. That is why I am looking much better.”

Buhari said he appreciated the visit because he respects good neigbourliness both at individual and national levels.

He said that was why immediately after his inauguration as President in 2015, his first foreign trip was to Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin Republic.

“If you are in good terms with your neigbours, then you can make some savings for development.

“But if you start fighting your neigbours, then I am afraid the resources you have you will lose it in trying to be very clever.

“So I try to be very close to my neigbours both individually and nationally. I thank you very much for being very good neigbours,” he added.

The President admitted that 2017 has been a tough year for Nigeria.

He expressed the hope that next year would be more prosperous for the country.

http://punchng.com/i-thought-i-was-74-but-was-told-im-75-says-buhari/amp/
if gej had pulled any of d gaffes President Buhari has pulled d ewedu gobbling cheedren of hate would have been all over d place instead dy are all mute
smh
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by vaca1: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is that not a big shame to idiotic pigs of Biafra that a man of 78 is still very much strong with his football age.
guy bubu is 86. no vex
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by godofuck231: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Omooba77:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday stirred up a fresh controversy over his real age when he said he thought he was 74 but was told he was 75.

Buhari spoke when the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Muhammed Bello, led a delegation to pay him Christmas homage at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The President, joined by state governors and other top government officials, celebrated his 75th birthday penultimate Sunday. He was said to have been born on December 17, 1942, in Daura, present day Katsina State.

While thanking his guests for the visit, Buhari recalled the health challenge that kept him away from the country for months earlier in the year and admitted that 2017 had been a tumultuous year for him.

The President said he had recovered well from the sickness because he obeyed his doctors who instructed him to be eating and sleeping well.

He said, “I am very grateful (to you) for taking time out on a very important day to come out and spend it with us.

It has been a tumultuous year. I am thinking I am 75. I thought I was 74 but I was told I was 75.

“I have never been so sick, not even during the 30-month civil war that I was stumbling under farm of yams or cassava.

“But this sickness…I don’t know, but I came out better. All those who saw me before said I look much better when I came back.

“But I have explained it to the public that as a General, I used to give orders. But now, I take orders. The doctors told me to feed my stomach and sleep for longer hours. That is why I am looking much better.”

Buhari said he appreciated the visit because he respects good neigbourliness both at individual and national levels.

He said that was why immediately after his inauguration as President in 2015, his first foreign trip was to Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin Republic.

“If you are in good terms with your neigbours, then you can make some savings for development.

“But if you start fighting your neigbours, then I am afraid the resources you have you will lose it in trying to be very clever.

“So I try to be very close to my neigbours both individually and nationally. I thank you very much for being very good neigbours,” he added.

The President admitted that 2017 has been a tough year for Nigeria.

He expressed the hope that next year would be more prosperous for the country.

http://punchng.com/i-thought-i-was-74-but-was-told-im-75-says-buhari/amp/
Bros, why? Why u de behave like mutu
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by oloriooko(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
usba:
[s][/s]

if I want to talk to an irrdeemable fool I will let you know cool
Confirmed oponu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by FBIL: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Hopeless Man. Why won't you have memory loss? After tagging Igbos 5%, how have you bettered the lives of the other 97%? Nkita ara nwuru anwu answer me.

I pray you win again in 2019. Because you will sink Nigeria by then.

Meanwhile, there is a rabid, senile Igbo hater on this forum who has sworn that Igbos won't know peace on this forum. A vulture who the mother should have kept the umbilical cord and thrown away at child birth. Below is what he said;

Well, my humble and gentle response to you without apology is this;

You worthless Vulture and Rabid dog.

May this curse you sent out to Igbo people return to you and your worthless tribe be you from the North or South.

Your immediate whole family will never know peace.

Before the the year runs out, 3 of your family members will die by terrible accident.

May the thunder of the holy ghost destroy and light up your family house.

May the curse of Ichabod and Jabez never depart from your life and your children both born and unborn and may it remain so till eternity.

The earth will reject you from this day forth.

Go to hell with your Nigerian presidency. All we Igbos want is our freedom which God will give us soon.

I place a curse on your whole family.

Poverty and Death is yours in Jesus name Amen.

No rich man will ever come out of your kindred

By next year, people will be dying like ram in your kindred through accident.

May burial be the daily portion of your whole tribe and state.

May an incurable disease hit your anus and the anus of your whole family that you people will eat this Christmas and never use toilet for the next 7 months.

May your whole family start decaying while alive that anybody they pass will put handkerchief to he nose.

For cursing Igbo people, may erosion and earthquake wipe out your whole village and state with no survivor

The united Nations will soon declare your village and community an IDP.

Any Mod that deletes my comment or bans me while allowing the comment of this iddiot will take the same curse as this worthless bastard.

If you dont die within a year, then God is not with Igbo people. You will and must die.

No Pastor, Bishop, Prophet, Pope, Priest, Native Doctor or Babalawo can unlock the curse on you today.

As For Ndigbo, the Love and Favour of God shall always remain with us. No matter the type of media war and physical attacula the likes of these ones push to us, we shall always defeat them. Igbos will always remain the number one tribe in Africa. Our sons and daughters shall always go and come back in peace. Since God is with us, it shall never FINISH WITH US. Our help is from God and Zion. No Bastarrd born of a han being can eliminate us. As far as Nigeria is hostile to Igbos, Nigeria will never know peace.

Ojiofor ga ana. Ndigbo mma mma nu.

Same goes to other Igbo haters on this forum. 2018 will be hell on earth for you folks if you don't repent from Igbo hatred. Buhari's worthless government is a testimony of what hate can breed. You hate on us, God makes you look stupid even to your own children.

ANIMALNISHER you'd better beg BLESSMYSOUL or else..I see wahala for ur side this 2018. The guy cursed you with a very powerful spirit that has gone into the air to actualize all he invoked grin grin BLESSMYSOUL nwanne, udo..!!!

3 Likes

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by jolyment: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=usba post=63603152]People do mistake their age atimes but some fools here who are from phylum pigotus idiotus think otherwise.[/quo

PMB did not admit that he did made a mistake.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
This man st.u.pid gan
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by konfused: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Hopeless Man. Why won't you have memory loss? After tagging Igbos 5%, how have you bettered the lives of the other 97%? Nkita ara nwuru anwu answer me.

Meanwhile, there is a rabid, senile Igbo hater on this forum who has sworn that Igbos won't know peace on this forum. A vulture who the mother should have kept the umbilical cord and thrown away at child birth. Below is what he said;

Nwanne, Chineke mee, mere the nwa ndi ara ebere biko, by the time he goes through all these curses, enwero ihe ga afo na ndu ya.....mere generation ya ebere biko.

Kai, btw where did you learn all these curses biko kam juo

May this curse you sent out to Igbo people return to you and your worthless tribe be you from the North or South.

Before the the year runs out, 3 of your family members will die by terrible accident.

May the curse of Ichabod and Jabez never depart from your life and your children both born and unborn and may it remain so till eternity.

Go to hell with your Nigerian presidency. All we Igbos want is our freedom which God will give us soon.

May an incurable disease hit your anus and the anus of your whole family that you people will eat this Christmas and never use toilet for the next 7 months.

May your whole family start decaying while alive that anybody they pass will put handkerchief to he nose.

For cursing Igbo people, may erosion and earthquake wipe out your whole village and state with no survivor

Any Mod that deletes my comment or bans me while allowing the comment of this iddiot will take the same curse as this worthless bastard.

If you dont die within a year, then God is not with Igbo people. You will and must die.

No Pastor, Bishop, Prophet, Pope, Priest, Native Doctor or Babalawo can unlock the curse on you today.

As For Ndigbo, the Love and Favour of God shall always remain with us. No matter the type of media war and physical attacula the likes of these ones push to us, we shall always defeat them. Igbos will always remain the number one tribe in Africa. Our sons and daughters shall always go and come back in peace. Since God is with us, it shall never FINISH WITH US. Our help is from God and Zion. No Bastarrd born of a han being can eliminate us. As far as Nigeria is hostile to Igbos, Nigeria will never know peace.

Same goes to other Igbo haters on this forum. 2018 will be hell on earth for you folks if you don't repent from Igbo hatred. Buhari's worthless government is a testimony of what hate can breed. You hate on us, God makes you look stupid even to your own children.

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by brownhawk: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Omooba77:

Please when are we going to be out of this slave mentality sir of defending anything. It means you can forget your age. That means simple simple addition and subtraction is very tasking for you sir.
omooba are u from the phylum pigdiot idiotus species or someone cannot talk in peace again
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by konfused: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Nwanne, Chineke mee, mere the nwa ndi ara ebere biko, by the time he goes through all these curses, enwero ihe ga afo na ndu ya.....mere generation ya ebere biko.

Kai, btw where did you learn all these curses biko kam juo
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by buchai: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
he doesn't know the shoulder of responsibilities on him he practically jokes or should I say being forgetful with everything including his age.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by NPComplete: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is that not a big shame to idiotic pigs of Biafra that a man of 78 is still very much strong with his football age.

I swear u are an idiot.
I don't like IPOB either but your stupidity at trying to turn every discussion into IPOB just because of the likes u hope to get is alarming.
Here's a situation that calls for concern. The leader of our nation cannot tell his real age and we expect him to make laws that will help us. Instead of u to comment on that u decided to attack IPOB or Igbos instead.

You are one cheap fool, sorry to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by musa234(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
usba:
People do mistake their age atimes but some fools here who are from phylum pigotus idiotus think otherwise.
you are a disgrace for justifying such!

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by musa234(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Irukjames007:
Wailers everywhere... He was just cracking jokes when he said he thought he was 74...you guys should not always personalised issues
Shut up and stop justifying such a disgraceful act!

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by bareal(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
This nigga does not even know his real age!

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by adetes: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wao

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Annie939(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
you are 95 not 75 sir
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by jeromeoke(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
So jubril don't know buhari age,? Kanu is always right

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Omooba77: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
brownhawk:
omooba are u from the phylum pigdiot idiotus species or someone cannot talk in peace again

People hate light because their work is evil; if you want Nigeria to continue with all these retrogressive descends, then you need the help of heavenly hosts. Merry Christmas and God bless Nigeria.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Sexting(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

You must be mad Sir/Ma, so that useless thing is "very much strong" to you...........Idiot
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
A President that cannot remember his age, is that a President? We have entered one chance o!!!
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Omooba77: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
godofuck231:

Bros, why? Why u de behave like mutu
I be mutumu arewa.... So we should keep quiet and allow the decadence to continue unabated?.
I leave you with Esther 4:14. God bless you and never be afraid to stand and die for the Truth.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by lastmaster(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
oh boy! see curse for this Christmas
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Omooba77: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hafeezcodex1:
Omooba77, I Don't Like Your Comment Have U Ever See Where A Building Can Be Bilud From The Roof?, Pls Answer My Question, U Are One Of The Kind Of People Who Complian On Everything And Can Do Think.. Watch Ur Words

Oga, if anything I have said is not the plain truth, then let God judge. Sorry to alarm you, this government is doing nothing to even lay foundation of anything, not to talk of building.
As an obedient citizen, Iam contrubiting my quota.
Your warning for me to watch my words may be a threat; but let me also remind you sir, that he that is afraid to die is not ready to live. He that put the harness, may not be the one to put it off. God bless you and bless Nigeria.
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by borntosuccess(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
just imagine
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by abbey621(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
leezzz:

if gej had pulled any of d gaffes President Buhari has pulled d ewedu gobbling cheedren of hate would have been all over d place instead dy are all mute
smh

If GEJ had done his job, there would be no need for this President Buhari, so keep shut!

1 Like

Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by potterdon: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ah buhari done forget his age that means he can easily forget his campaign promises grin meaning we should be like him and forget his political party come 2019
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
abbey621:

If GEJ had done his job, there would be no need for this President Buhari, so keep shut!
grin
bu is a natural disaster
Re: I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari by Smarte724(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
During the civil war in 1967 bubu was 33yrs old, from 1,967 to 2017 is 50 yes, 50 + 33 should be 83 yrs and u re hear thinking that u re 74 years, keep deceiving ur blind followers, we re wiser now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.