Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20844 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
A reliable seller wants to sell 135,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The price is negotiable. Minimum order per buyer is 200 units. This is a good opportunity for high net worth investors in Nigeria and around the world to grab a sizable chunk of Rainbow Currency before everyone starts hearing about Rainbow Currency in the news.

Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities or you are outside Nigeria call me on +2348039442732 and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS IN NIGERIA

- Cash
- Bank Transfer

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE NIGERIA

- Bank Wire
- PayPal
- Payoneer
- Western Union

After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 3pm Nigerian Time on Thursday, February 13, 2020 or when the 135,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

If you do not have a pernum wallet, set up your pernum wallet at www.pernum.com use 1000002241 as your invitation code. You would receive a welcome bonus of $22 worth of Rainbow Currency.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2020
10% of the Rainbow Currency in this pernum wallet is for sale. The owner still believes in the long term potential of Rainbow Currency but is in desperate need of money today so he is offering a maximum of 10% of the Rainbow Currency in this pernum wallet for sale at a discount.

Call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 if you are interested in buying a part or all of it. This offer expires at 4pm Nigerian Time today.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
twnklshop:
10% of the Rainbow Currency in this pernum wallet is for sale. The owner still believes in the long term potential of Rainbow Currency but is in desperate need of money today so he is offering a maximum of 10% of the Rainbow Currency in this pernum wallet for sale at a discount.

Call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 if you are interested in buying a part or all of it. This offer expires at 4pm Nigerian Time today.

This Special Offer is Closed.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
I am already seeing Rainbow Currency capturing the attention of the mainstream media. I am already seeing Rainbow Currency enjoying massive media publicity around the world. Don't you think it is a good idea to buy hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of units of Rainbow Currency and keep in your pernum wallet before you start hearing and reading about it in the news?

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
twnklshop:

Twnklchain Proof of Stake January 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for January 20, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for January 20, 2020 were the same as December 2019 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM for each YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed at www.twnklchain.com BEFORE January 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on February 15, 2020.

TwnklChain Proof of Stake February 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for February 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for February 15, 2020 were the same as January 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE February 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on March 15, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
twnklshop:

TwnklChain Proof of Stake February 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for February 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for February 15, 2020 were the same as January 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE February 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on March 15, 2020.

When are they likely to launch RCF Exchange?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Umarzy:

Very soon. Testing is going on now. I know 2 Nigerians that are among the international team of testers. They told me the tests are going on well.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2020
twnklshop:

Very soon. Testing is going on now. I know 2 Nigerians that are among the international team of testers. They told me the tests are going on well.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Today, February 17, 2020 the number of Pernum Wallets holding Rainbow Currency (YEM) crossed 1,000,000. So effectively we now have over 1,000,000 people around the world who hold Rainbow Currency.

If you are reading this and you are yet to buy Rainbow Currency, you have missed being among the first 1 million holders of Rainbow Currency. Don't you think you should buy Rainbow Currency before we hit 2 million holders and 5 million holders? As the number of holders of Rainbow Currency increases the value of Rainbow Currency too would increase. The value of Rainbow Currency when the number of holders hits 2 million and 5 million would be far more than it is today. The price of Rainbow Currency as at today is $0.4454 per unit, when the number of Rainbow Currency holders around the world hits 2 million I would quote this post and compare the price then with $0.4454 and it would show whether I was right or not.

Don't you think you should buy Rainbow Currency today, keep it in your Pernum Wallet and go and sleep and wake up when we hit 2 million holders of Rainbow Currency?

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you are a crypto enthusiast, don't miss this epoch making event for anything. You will witness the official unveiling of a state-of-the-art online shopping mall accepting Rainbow Currency (YEM) in Nigeria.

Its would take place in Lagos on two Saturdays. To the best of my knowledge this is the first Rainbow Currency workshop in Lagos, Rainbow Currency seminars have taken place in Port Harcourt but not in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
twnklshop:
If you are a crypto enthusiast, don't miss this epoch making event for anything. You will witness the official unveiling of a state-of-the-art online shopping mall accepting Rainbow Currency (YEM) in Nigeria.

Its would take place in Lagos on two Saturdays. To the best of my knowledge this is the first Rainbow Currency workshop in Lagos, Rainbow Currency seminars have taken place in Port Harcourt but not in Lagos.
is the online shop here to stay or just for the period the seminar will last
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
blaquemyc:
is the online shop here to stay or just for the period the seminar will last

It is here to stay.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JafunmiFX: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Please how do I sell my coins twnklbuy

It's asking for a private key, but I want to list it public
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
JafunmiFX:
Please how do I sell my coins twnklbuy

It's asking for a private key, but I want to list it public

There are two coins that a sell order could be placed on twnklbuy as at this moment; Rainbow Currency (YEM) and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), which one did you try to place a sell order?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JafunmiFX: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2020
twnklshop:

There are two coins that a sell order could be placed on twnklbuy as at this moment; Rainbow Currency (YEM) and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), which one did you try to place a sell order?
yem coins, it's asking to enter a private offer...whereas, I'm not doing private offer, I want to list publicly
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
JafunmiFX:
yem coins, it's asking to enter a private offer...whereas, I'm not doing private offer, I want to list publicly

You can no more list publicly. The change occurred several months ago.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Umarzy:

Once it is ready with every credible online payment processors for easy deposits and withdrawals. This time around, the Foundation seeks to provide a worthy exchange to Yem holders.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Casanye:

Once it is ready with every credible online payment processors for easy deposits and withdrawals. This time around, the Foundation seeks to provide a worthy exchange to Yem holders.

Good

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
I love the way this fellow preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency gave a detailed explanation of our projects in this post. I recommend that this link should be shared with anyone you want to learn about Rainbow Currency, Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC), Twnkl Vacation Coin (TMC) and Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC).

https://inpholine..com/2020/02/the-rainbow-currency-yem-more-valuable.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR1jaoGdvhSuRfpeFekUbZyeDJFjyJCwRnMjlG_Hzh2E5i48iW3StCUUht8

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
twnklshop:

How did the workshop go? is there anyone that attended it here because i would like to come for the next week (7th march) event.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casanye:

How did the workshop go? is there anyone that attended it here because i would like to come for the next week (7th march) event.

I attended it. It went well. I would also attend it on Saturday, March 7.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
twnklshop:

I attended it. It went well. I would also attend it on Saturday, March 7.
so whats up with the online shop, when is it launching

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by willjamal: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
DOUBLE YOUR CRYPTO IN 250 HOURS!

https://doublix.io/?ref=yluezbjvxsm6ztm

200% earnings on your coins in just 250 hours at 0.8% hourly profit rate.

Launch date: Feb 25, 2020

The minimum deposits for:
Bitcoin is 0.0015BTC;
For Bitcoin Cash 0.035BCH;
For Litecoin it is 0.25LTC.

Please keep in mind your wallet fees if doing minimum deposit.

Withdrawal is automatic and instant. For more payment proof or information, chat me on Telegram @zucchay or WhatsApp on +2347033750673. Hurry now!

https://doublix.io/?ref=yluezbjvxsm6ztm

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2020
blaquemyc:
so whats up with the online shop, when is it launching

When it was unveiled at the workshop I discovered it was a holder of Rainbow Currency who set it up, it had many products but he was accepting Rainbow Currency for only two products. I have decided not to promote the website on this thread. When he gets serious in accepting Rainbow Currency on his website I would promote it here.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
I came across this yesterday it explains the benefits of Rainbow Currency (YEM) to consumers around the world.

https://www.classy-dubai.com/yemisthekey/

Classy Dubai is a Lifestyle and Business Magazine in Dubai and Rainbow Currency has been featured there. Don't you think you should buy and hold Rainbow Currency before it is featured on CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Sky News, BBC, Al Jazeera etc? The international mainstream media would discover that what we are doing is unique and write about us.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2020
twnklshop:
Yesterday I posted a screenshot of the IVC membership status of a member to explain how IVC monthly subscription paid in Rainbow Currency would reduce when the price of Rainbow Currency increases.

This is a screenshot of my IVC membership status. On November 9, 2019 I paid 1,011.324 units of Rainbow Currency for 5 star Couple. Shortly after paying for it I reasoned that as a preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency it is important I select a membership category and travel style that covers more people so that when the smart contract is activated I can travel with more people. With the 5 star Couple I paid for I can only travel with 1 person. While with 5 star Family I can travel with 5 people. I decided that I would change my membership category and travel style to 5 star Family. So the next time my IVC monthly subscription was due which was on December 9, 2019 I simply paid 733.365 units of Rainbow Currency which is the amount for 5 star Family.

I intend to stay on 5 star Family for the foreseeable future so that I would enjoy the benefits of remaining on the same IVC membership category and travel style for a long time.

Yesterday was March 9, 2020. The 9th of every month is usually the day I pay my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription. Yesterday became the 4th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category. As I stated in the post I quoted here, I intend to stay on the 5 star Family membership category for the foreseeable future.

The monthly subscription for the 5 star Family category is $169. Because I make my payment with Rainbow Currency (YEM) I enjoy a 10% discount which brings it down to $152.10 which is equivalent to 296.838 YEM.

It is in the second year of my membership of the International Vacation Club (IVC) that I would begin to enjoy massive discounts on flights and hotels on vacation trips around the world. I am always happy on the 9th of every month because it brings me closer to achieving my objective.

Here are screenshots of the transaction.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Many people would realize Bitcoin (BTC) has no intrinsic value and contact me to BUY Rainbow Currency (YEM).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
This special product, the Bob Home Grill, has been listed on TwnklShop! The product costs $540 and can be reserved with just 0.5 TSHC on a smart contract with a target price of $0.60 for YEM.

https://twnkl.shop/

This special product is strictly limited to 200 maximum available (1 per PerNum) and you must have an European Union shipping address to order. Your shipping address will be requested after the Smart Contract is activated. As at the time I posted this 111 are remaining out of the 200 so there is high demand.

Do be aware, if you are not physically located within the EU, but you have a friend or family who is within the EU and who can receive the grill for you, you may use their address for shipping, just like we have done for the Fresh Spices and Fresh Coffee offers.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2020
twnklshop:
This special product, the Bob Home Grill, has been listed on TwnklShop! The product costs $540 and can be reserved with just 0.5 TSHC on a smart contract with a target price of $0.60 for YEM.

https://twnkl.shop/

This special product is strictly limited to 200 maximum available (1 per PerNum) and you must have an European Union shipping address to order. Your shipping address will be requested after the Smart Contract is activated. As at the time I posted this 111 are remaining out of the 200 so there is high demand.

Do be aware, if you are not physically located within the EU, but you have a friend or family who is within the EU and who can receive the grill for you, you may use their address for shipping, just like we have done for the Fresh Spices and Fresh Coffee offers.

The Bob Home Steak House Grill listing on the Twnkl Shop website is now closed. Congratulations to all reservation holders!
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Many people would realize that Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and they would contact me to buy Rainbow Currency (YEM). Bitcoin fell by almost 20% in one hour. How can a crypto fall by almost 20% in just an hour? That is why retailers who claim they accept Bitcoin use payment processors just like BitPay to change it immediately to fiat. Just imagine any retailer that accepted Bitcoin yesterday and did not change it immediately to fiat, he would have lost 20% of his revenue to speculators he knows nothing about. But retailers who accepted Rainbow Currency yesterday can never lose 20% of their revenue in a day for any reason. That is STABILITY, that is the number 1 feature that a crypto should have, Bitcoin does not have it but Rainbow Currency has it.

https://www.coindesk.com/down-26-bitcoin-sees-worst-sell-off-in-7-years-as-coronavirus-spurs-flight-to-safety
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JafunmiFX: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
twnklshop:
Many people would realize that Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and they would contact me to buy Rainbow Currency (YEM). Bitcoin fell by almost 20% in one hour. How can a crypto fall by almost 20% in just an hour? That is why retailers who claim they accept Bitcoin use payment processors just like BitPay to change it immediately to fiat. Just imagine any retailer that accepted Bitcoin yesterday and did not change it immediately to fiat, he would have lost 20% of his revenue to speculators he knows nothing about. But retailers who accepted Rainbow Currency yesterday can never lose 20% of their revenue in a day for any reason. That is STABILITY, that is the number 1 feature that a crypto should have, Bitcoin does not have it but Rainbow Currency has it.

https://www.coindesk.com/down-26-bitcoin-sees-worst-sell-off-in-7-years-as-coronavirus-spurs-flight-to-safety

What is the use of a coin when you can't even sell it??
This shit coin has been sleeping in my wallet since all these days, I'm unable to sell it.. it's not listed on any exchange,

It's a big regret
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
JafunmiFX:

What is the use of a coin when you can't even sell it??
This shit coin has been sleeping in my wallet since all these days, I'm unable to sell it.. it's not listed on any exchange,

It's a big regret

The mistake many people make is that they believe that a crypto must always be converted into cash. It must not be so, a crypto can be converted into part or full ownership of real estate, a crypto can be converted into a car, a crypto can be converted into a vacation, a crypto can be converted into luxury goods. Rainbow Currency (YEM) can be converted into real estate, cars, vacation and luxury goods through blockchain smart contracts. That is how Rainbow Currency (YEM) is structured, it is not structured to be an object of speculation like Bitcoin and almost all cryptocurrencies. It is structured to be a medium of exchange where it is used to exchange for products either with smart contracts or without smart contracts. That is why it cannot crash by 20% in one hour like Bitcoin did today. And your statement that Rainbow Currency is not listed on any exchange is false, Rainbow Currency is listed on Cryptocoin House and would soon be listed on another exchange.

Unfortunately many people do not realize that we are building an economy where Rainbow Currency is accepted, so the value of Rainbow Currency would increase as the economy being created around Rainbow Currency increases. So this project is futuristic. As at today there are a little over 1 million holders of Rainbow Currency holders around the world, as the number of Rainbow Currency holders increases to 2 million, 5 million and 10 million the value of Rainbow Currency would increase. Anyone who reads this post and believes that the number of Rainbow Currency holders around the world would hit 2 million, 5 million and 10 million is better off buying and holding Rainbow Currency now. So buying Rainbow Currency is a bet that the economy being built around Rainbow Currency would grow overtime. This is how Rainbow Currency is structured, it is not structured like other cryptocurrencies that are not backed by anything. We are backed by an economy and we are building it.

I own Rainbow Currency and I preach the gospel of Rainbow Currency everyday. I would only regret owning Rainbow Currency if I am unable to convert it to real estate, cars, vacation and luxury products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.