Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20725 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2019
62 new real estate properties in Dubai, United Arab Emirates were listed on the Twnkl Estate website yesterday. Due to the weekend and holidays, the Team will continue listing the remaining properties in this group on Monday, December 23, 2019 (USA Pacific Time).

Demand for the luxury apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour is very very high. People all over the world are reserving Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in these apartments so each one closes in minutes, sometimes seconds. People all over the world are realizing that with Twnkl Estate they can become a part owner of apartments in another country they have never visited, and this can be done on a small budget from the comfort of their home or office.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2019
twnklshop:
62 new real estate properties in Dubai, United Arab Emirates were listed on the Twnkl Estate website yesterday. Due to the weekend and holidays, the Team will continue listing the remaining properties in this group on Monday, December 23, 2019 (USA Pacific Time).

Demand for the luxury apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour is very very high. People all over the world are reserving Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in these apartments so each one closes in minutes, sometimes seconds. People all over the world are realizing that with Twnkl Estate they can become a part owner of apartments in another country they have never visited, and this can be done on a small budget from the comfort of their home or office.

The listing of Dubai luxury apartments has resumed and is going on now. If you are awake and you have TEC in your pernum wallet, log into the Twnkl Estate website and grab a piece of prime real estate in Dubai.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:53am On Dec 24, 2019
So far 25 new properties in Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai, United Arab Emirates have been listed on the Twnkl Estate website over the last 3 hours and the Team will continue listing the remaining properties in this group after 10pm (USA Pacific Time) which is 7am Nigerian Time on December 24, 2019 (around 2 hours from now)

If you have TEC in your pernum wallet ensure that you do not miss this great opportunity. If you don't have TEC, buy TEC, you should not miss this.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
twnklshop:
So far 25 new properties in Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai, United Arab Emirates have been listed on the Twnkl Estate website over the last 3 hours and the Team will continue listing the remaining properties in this group after 10pm (USA Pacific Time) which is 7am Nigerian Time on December 24, 2019 (around 2 hours from now)

If you have TEC in your pernum wallet ensure that you do not miss this great opportunity. If you don't have TEC, buy TEC, you should not miss this.

More Dubai luxury apartments are being listed on the Twnkl Estate website as earlier scheduled. If you have TEC in your pernum wallet, make sure you grab your share of prime Dubai real estate. It is a very good investment, and it is another confirmation that the right cryptocurrency has serious use cases.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
In total 38 new properties have been listed on Twnkl Estate over the last several hours and now the listings are done. There was a total of 148 properties listed since Friday, December 20 on Twnkl Estate.

Please be aware that sometimes overbookings can happen due to many people placing reservations at the same time, only the very first person keeps the reservation in those cases and the others will be refunded in a second step later. For any affected, you will see a note in your Twnkl Estate account.

Congratulations to all the reservation holders! Rest assured there are a lot more to come in 2020!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you always for your support and business.

The next new property will be listed on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Yesterday as luxury real estate in Dubai were being listed on the Twnkl Estate website a Nigerian was able to reserve 10% of the Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in one of the apartments.

These are the details of the Apartment.

1636 sq ft
value US$965,000
2 bedrooms
Waterfront Master-planned Community!
Part of Dubai Creek Harbour (Dubai Creek Residences South), appr. 1636 sq. ft. living space, 2 bd./2 ba., community amenities include marina lifestyle and urban habitat, covered parking, dedicated daycare facilities, kids' swimming pool, adult pool and deck, state-of-art gym, shopping, restaurants, nature preserve; vacation rental to be rented out (monthly net rent value appr. US$3216 paid in AED/Rainbow Currency); smart contract activated when minimum Rainbow Currency (YEM) price is met for 14 calendar days in a row.

Smart Contract will be automatically executed when the value of 1 YEM reaches US$0.50 on or before 20th August 2020 for at least 14 calender days in a row.

Whenever the price of Rainbow Currency hits $0.50 anytime before 20th August 2020 this Nigerian knows he would own 10% of this luxury apartment with a value of $965,000 and would also be entitled to 10% of the estimated monthly rent of $3,216. And he did this with the cryptocurrencies called Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). Cryptocurrencies are supposed to have serious use cases, if you ask me this is a very serious use case.

The screenshots below show the evidence of his investment on our blockchain and the property on the Twnkl Estate website.

With this kind of investment on Christmas Eve 2019 it is certain that Christmas 2020 would be far better for him than Christmas 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Yesterday was Christmas Day and a public holiday in Nigeria and Uganda. But in the world of crypto there is no public holiday. Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) was bought and sold yesterday. A friend of mine who I helped to buy Rainbow Currency and TEC enjoyed this transaction on Christmas Day. Someone in Uganda bought 100 units of TEC from him for 237,841.400 units of Rainbow Currency.

The beauty of the Twnklbuy marketplace is that the seller just places a sell order for TEC and a buyer anywhere in the world can buy it even when the seller is not online. The seller was offline and was celebrating Christmas but his pernum wallet was credited with this huge amount of Rainbow Currency.
While most sectors of the economy were closed for Christmas, transactions worth millions of US Dollars were going on in our Rainbow Currency economy. Today is another public holiday but there would still be millions of US Dollars worth of transactions in Rainbow Currency today.

The crypto world never sleeps.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2019
sosy25:
I would continue to give updates that would lead to an increase in demand for Rainbow Currency (twnkls) and also increase in the use of twnkls around the world.

Finally we are having our Banner Ads! And these banners can be bought with twnkls or with US Dollars. Now advertising can be done directly with your cryptocurrency on the Cashback Marketing (CBM) website https://cashbackmarketing.online/1000002241

To advertise your products and services all you need to do is to sign up on the website above. Buy marketing units and use your marketing units for banner advertising. There are two types of marketing units offered on CBM;

1. CBMT - These are marketing units that can only be bought with Rainbow Currency (twnkls). Each CBMT costs 3,000 twnkls.

2. CBMD - These are marketing units that can only be bought with US Dollars or fiat currency. Each CBMD costs $30.

After signing up and you are interested in buying marketing units simply call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 and I would guide you through the process.

There are 2 types of Banner Ads: Top Banners and Normal Banners.

Top Banners - They are shown on the top of sites (before scrolling).

Normal Banners - They are shown on the rest of the page (after scrolling).

To start with we will have the 468x60 px. size Top Banner that shows on TwnklBds.com

Step by step we will add more sites and banners sizes.

The next size to be added will be 728x90 px. and this size will have both a Top Banner and a Normal Banner to choose from along with many different sites where it can display, each added step by step.

Banner prices:

468x60 Top Banner = 2 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

728x90 Top Banner = 3 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

728x90 Normal Banner = 2 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

Additional Marketing Instruments will be added step by step. The next Marketing Instrument that is scheduled to be added is Radio Advertising.

There will be 2 options for Radio Advertising

1. You create the ad script

2. We help you with your ad script and provide the file with a global license to use it.

All radio advertising spots are 30 seconds in length (165 words) and there is a minimum of a 10 week spot to book a Radio Ad.

The way Radio Advertising works best is that listeners hear your ad at the same time for multiple weeks in a row, this is why there is a 10 week minimum purchase on Radio Advertising.

Radio Advertising Pricing

You create the ad = 4 MU (x10) = 40 MU minimum order

We create the ad and a global license to use = 6 MU (x 10) = 60 MU minimum order

We maintain our quality standards for advertising, all advertising falls under our Ads You Can Trust standard, which means everything is checked by a real person and only registered businesses with real products and services can book advertising such as banners and radio advertising. Do be aware:

- We won't display any get rich quick or other fishy banners;

- No forex or matrix or anything like that is allowed.

All advertising must be family friendly and according to the CBM Terms, especially in the advertisers sections. And all advertising is checked, that means when you book an ad, it will not display immediately. It will go through a verification process and then you will see it approved or we will contact you if we have questions, and you’ll see it after that.

Due to our new business model at Cashback Marketing (CBM) which is now for accredited businesses only, all existing accounts need to be closed and refunded. If you are a CBM customer, please go to www.cashbackmarketing.online and select your refund option. For each CBMT or CBMD that you own, you can choose a refund of either 4,500 units of Rainbow Currency or 3 units of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New Year everyone. I believe Rainbow Currency and its sub coins would achieve a lot this year and the achievements would lead to a significant increase in the price of Rainbow Currency.

So I decided to post a screenshot of the price of Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) as at yesterday, January 2, 2020 so that later in the year the price at anytime can be compared with the price at the beginning of the year.

It would not be a bad idea to buy Rainbow Currency and TEC now.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by ThrissurBuilder: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thrissur Builders offers 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK luxury flats in Thrissur & villas in Thrissur with world-class amenities & facilities. Know more here!
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2020
9 new properties in Dubai, United Arab Emirates are being listed on Twnkl Estate!

Please also note it may take a while to list all the properties we have scheduled for today, so check back periodically.

Also note, only some properties will be going live in a first step and the remaining will go live after a break, be sure to check this thread for updates.

Please note, some of the properties are now limited on the F.O.R. that can be reserved per person so that more people can participate.

The next new properties will be listed on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Introducing YEM Deals!

As it was announced in the Unicorn Network 2020 Kick-off Webinar yesterday, January 8, 2020, we have a new place to spend Rainbow Currency (YEM) and receive great products!

We are proud to introduce to you YEM Deals!

https://yem.deals/

You do not need to log in or create an account to place an order and some functions will be updated step by step.

Do be aware that you do NOT need to log in or create an account on the YEM Deals website to place an order. You will only log in to PerNumPay to complete your Rainbow Currency (YEM) payment during the checkout process.

See the post below for a step by step guide to making a purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Short guide to making a purchase on YEM Deals

Making a purchase on YEM Deals is easy, just follow the steps, there is no separate account required!

1. Pick the item(s) you want

2. Add the item(s) to your cart

3. Click to check out

4. Enter your billing and shipping details (also fill in your email and phone number for communication about your order)

5. Then, you will pay for the shipping via credit or debit card (paid in fiat currency only and yes, shipping is per item ordered, even when same item to same address, similarly as it was done on IDealSmarter previously). You can ship to a different address than your billing address also.

6. After your payment for shipping is done, then you will make your payment for the item price with Rainbow Currency (YEM). You will need to log into PerNum Pay to complete that payment. (Yes, free YEM will be able to be used, however it need more time before it is set up).

7. That's it, you are done. Check your email for updates about your order as it is processed.
Be sure to whitelist the email: orders@yemdeals.com

Happy Shopping!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JafunmiFX: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello... please I'll like to sell my rainbow coins, I'm unable to get buyers both online and offline.... please can you help me sell?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
twnklshop:
Twnklchain Proof of Stake December 2019

Normally the rewards for those who deposited Rainbow Currency in Proof of Stake is usually distributed on 15th of each month so it should have been distributed on December 15, 2019. Due to December 15 falling on a Sunday, the rewards were credited a day earlier, that is on December 14.

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for December 15, 2019 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for December 15, 2019 were the same as November 2019 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM for each YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed at www.twnklchain.com BEFORE December 18, 2019 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on January 15, 2020.

Twnklchain Proof of Stake January 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for January 20, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for January 20, 2020 were the same as December 2019 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM for each YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed at www.twnklchain.com BEFORE January 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on February 15, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
JafunmiFX:
Hello... please I'll like to sell my rainbow coins, I'm unable to get buyers both online and offline.... please can you help me sell?

I advice you visit www.yem.deals and buy stuff there with your Rainbow Currency and ship it to your residence and sell it for fiat currency. This is the advice I have been giving to people who want to dispose Rainbow Currency for fiat currency. I have ordered two products from the website myself, I am awaiting delivery and would update on this thread when the products are delivered.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JafunmiFX: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
twnklshop:

I advice you visit www.yem.deals and buy stuff there with your Rainbow Currency and ship it to your residence and sell it for fiat currency. This is the advice I have been giving to people who want to dispose Rainbow Currency for fiat currency. I have ordered two products from the website myself, I am awaiting delivery and would update on this thread when the products are delivered.
Okay thanks..I'll try it out
Please update here when you get yours
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
I ordered two items from www.yem.deals and paid with Rainbow Currency. I ordered a "100 White Gold Pendant Necklace" and a "Maverick Pro HD Camera Drone" and paid with Rainbow Currency.

Below are screenshots of the emails I received from YEM DEALS after I made my order. I am now awaiting delivery of the items to Nigeria and I would update on this thread when I receive them.

Rainbow Currency is having more and more serious use cases everyday.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
twnklshop:
Yesterday the auto renew feature was added on the IVC website. So any IVC member can decide to switch the auto renew feature "On" or "Off".

If the auto renew feature is switched "On" the IVC monthly subscription would be automatically deducted from your pernum wallet every month on the due date. This is good for people who intend to keep their IVC membership running without any interruption caused my missing payment on the due date by forgetting to manually make the payment.

If the auto renew feature is switched "Off" the member would need to remember to manually make the IVC monthly subscription payment on the due date. This is good for people who intend to make changes in their membership category or travel style or both, automatic deduction is not appropriate for such people.

Because I intend to be on the 5 star Family membership category and travel style for the next few years, I switched the auto renew function "On". On the 9th of every month which is my due date my IVC monthly subscription would be automatically deducted from my pernum wallet.

Here is a screenshot of my auto renew feature switched "On".

I stated earlier that I switched on the auto renew feature for the payment of my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription. The payment is supposed to go out of my pernum wallet on the 9th of every month. On January 9, 2020 I remembered that my monthly subscription is due that day but I decided to confirm whether the auto renew feature would work. The auto renew feature worked perfectly, the payment was deducted from my pernum wallet before the end of January 9, 2020 USA Pacific Time.

Below are screenshots to show the automatic deduction of my IVC monthly subscription from my pernum wallet.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Okay thanks..I'll try it out
Please update here when you get yours

Yes I would update here when the products I ordered are delivered.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
twnklshop:
Introducing YEM Deals!

As it was announced in the Unicorn Network 2020 Kick-off Webinar yesterday, January 8, 2020, we have a new place to spend Rainbow Currency (YEM) and receive great products!

We are proud to introduce to you YEM Deals!

https://yem.deals/

You do not need to log in or create an account to place an order and some functions will be updated step by step.

Do be aware that you do NOT need to log in or create an account on the YEM Deals website to place an order. You will only log in to PerNumPay to complete your Rainbow Currency (YEM) payment during the checkout process.

See the post below for a step by step guide to making a purchase.

It is now possible to log into the YEM Deals website with your pernum login details and place your order. When logged in, you can save your billing address and delivery address so that whenever you are ordering the address details will be used on the checkout page by default. It is also possible to add items to your wish list and recent orders can be viewed.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2020
7 new properties are being listed on Twnkl Estate!

Please note, the new rules as announced yesterday, January 20, during the Twnkl Estate webinar regarding the F.O.R. that can be reserved per person go into effect so that more people can participate. Simply put, each property is available to make reservations for 1 hour from the time it is listed. You decide if you want to participate by clicking "Confirm Reservation", F.O.R. is equally distributed on each property based on how many reservations are placed. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for final reservation info to post to your account.

With this new rules it is now much easier to reserve real estate properties on the Twnkl Estate website. People reserving no longer need to be quick. As long as you place your reservation within 1 hour from when the property is listed on the Twnkl Estate website you are sure to get some F.O.R on the property.

Anyone who does not have Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) in their pernum wallet should buy TEC now, these are interesting times.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
twnklshop:

Please note, the new rules as announced yesterday, January 20, during the Twnkl Estate webinar regarding the F.O.R. that can be reserved per person go into effect so that more people can participate. Simply put, each property is available to make reservations for 1 hour from the time it is listed. You decide if you want to participate by clicking "Confirm Reservation", F.O.R. is equally distributed on each property based on how many reservations are placed. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for final reservation info to post to your account.

With this new rules it is now much easier to reserve real estate properties on the Twnkl Estate website. People reserving no longer need to be quick. As long as you place your reservation within 1 hour from when the property is listed on the Twnkl Estate website you are sure to get some F.O.R on the property.

Anyone who does not have Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) in their pernum wallet should buy TEC now, these are interesting times.

Each reservation will be for 1000 F.O.R. to start and then depending on if more than 100 people reserve the property, partial refunds of TEC will be done based on the final numbers. If there have been more than 100 reservations, you will receive less than 1,000 F.O.R. and your TEC will be partly refunded.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
11 new properties are being listed on Twnkl Estate!

Please note, the new rules as announced, Jan 20, during the Twnkl Estate webinar regarding the F.O.R. that can be reserved per person go into effect so that more people can participate. Simply put, each property is available to make reservations for 1 hour from the time it is listed. You decide if you want to participate when you CONFIRM RESERVATION for 1000 F.O.R. to start, the F.O.R. is equally distributed on each property based on how many reservations are placed (if less than 1000 F.O.R. you will see a partial refund of TEC). Please allow up to 24-48 hours for final reservation info to post to your account.

Also note, only some properties will be going live in a first step and the remaining will go live after a break.

The next new properties will be listed on Tuesday, January 22, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
twnklshop:

For those who were lucky to have reserved F.O.R in these 7 properties, the final reservation info has been posted to your account. There is a partial refund of TEC on all the 7 properties because more than 100 people around the world reserved F.O.R in each of the properties. If you reserved F.O.R on any of these 7 properties, check your pernum wallet for the partial refund of TEC. Indeed the 3rd property had the lowest number of people that reserved and it was 294 people, far more than the 100 people that would not require a refund of TEC. This is good news, it shows that there is a healthy demand for F.O.R from people around the world. Very soon over 1,000 people would be reserving F.O.R within 1 hour after properties are listed on the Twnkl Estate website. I stated earlier that these are interesting times and anyone who does not have TEC in their pernum wallet should buy now, I REPEAT, THESE ARE INTERESTING TIMES.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
This transaction was spotted on our blockchain two days ago, January 20, 2020. 566,290.470 TEC worth $500 million (Five Hundred Million US Dollars Only) was transferred from one pernum wallet to another pernum wallet. The reference for the transaction was "Security Deposit Danatec" and the receivers value showed BHD which is the currency symbol of the Bahraini Dinar, the currency of Bahrain. Naturally this huge transaction caused speculation among our Rainbow Currency community and it was confirmed in a webinar on the same day that it is payment for a big real estate deal in Bahrain. This is very good news, very soon real estate properties in Bahrain would be listed on the Twnkl Estate website and Nigerians and investors around the world would be able to invest in luxury real estate in Bahrain right from the comfort of their homes and offices.

If you read this post and you do not have Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), buy both of them TODAY so that you do not miss out of getting your own piece of luxury real estate in Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.

This is a very good way to have several income streams. Digital currencies ought to have serious use cases, Rainbow Currency and TEC have very serious use cases, BUY RAINBOW CURRENCY AND TEC TODAY.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
HOW TO BUY RAINBOW CURRENCY

1. Set up your pernum wallet at www.pernum.com use 1000002241 as your invitation code
2. Call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182. I would sell to anyone in any country in the world and would accept payments through the following methods;

A. Cash
B. Bank Wire
C. PayPal
D. Payoneer
E. Western Union

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard Dorm room years ago to discuss a business opportunity. Only 2 people showed up and they got in, today those two people are billionaires; Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 billion.

NOW I AM INVITING YOU TO BUY RAINBOW CURRENCY, IF YOU SHOW UP AND BUY A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF RAINBOW CURRENCY YOU WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE

1. Set up your pernum wallet at www.pernum.com use 1000002241 as your invitation code
2. Call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182. I would sell to anyone in any country in the world and would accept payments through the following methods;

A. Cash
B. Bank Wire
C. PayPal
D. Payoneer
E. Western Union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2020
22 new properties are being listed on Twnkl Estate!

Please note it may take a while to list all the properties we have scheduled for today, so check back periodically.

Each property is available to make reservations for 1 hour from the time it is listed. You decide if you want to participate when you CONFIRM RESERVATION for 1000 F.O.R. to start, the F.O.R. is equally distributed on each property based on how many reservations are placed (if less than 1000 F.O.R. you will see a partial refund of TEC). Please allow up to 24-48 hours for final reservation info to post to your account.

Also note, only some properties will be going live in a first step and the remaining will go live after a break, be sure to check this thread for updates.

The next new properties will be listed on Thursday, January 30.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Has the products you ordered from Yem deals been delivered?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Umarzy:
Has the products you ordered from Yem deals been delivered?

No the products have not been delivered yet.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
twnklshop:

No the products have not been delivered yet.

Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.