Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20794 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
A friend of mine wants to sell 50,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 4 naira per unit. Minimum order is 3,000 units. Anyone that is interested should call me on 08039442732 and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet, I would also help intending buyers to set up their pernum wallet.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2019
twnklshop:
This is a screenshot of the Free YEM section of my pernum wallet. It shows the amount of cryptocurrency I won on Twnkl Soccer by predicting the outcomes of the matches of the UEFA Nations League. I did not buy it I won it and I would still win more by predicting outcomes of the ongoing Women's World Cup in France. When France 2019 is over and the cryptocurrency I won is credited to my pernum wallet I would post a screenshot here.

If you want to win cryptocurrency like me, sign up with the procedure on my June 3 post on the first page on this thread, then login to the Twnkl Soccer website twnkl.soccer you would be glad you did.

Everybody who signs up before midnight on June 30, 2019 is still qualified to receive free cryptocurrency from me.

In my post above I promised that when France 2019 is over and the cryptocurrency I won is credited to my pernum wallet I would post a screenshot here. Here is a screenshot of the transactions in my pernum wallet showing that the Rainbow Currency I won has been credited to my pernum wallet. It also shows the naira value of the 5,500 YEM I won which is 19,800 naira as at today.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
twnklshop:

In my post above I promised that when France 2019 is over and the cryptocurrency I won is credited to my pernum wallet I would post a screenshot here. Here is a screenshot of the transactions in my pernum wallet showing that the Rainbow Currency I won has been credited to my pernum wallet. It also shows the naira value of the 5,500 YEM I won which is 19,800 naira as at today.
I got 2700 YEM. Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Godmademan:
I got 2700 YEM. Thanks

You are welcome Sir.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
New properties are scheduled to be listed on Twnkl Estate!

The next new real estate properties from Spain, Germany, and Switzerland will be listed on Monday, July 22!

The properties can be reserved with Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). Anyone interested in becoming a part owner in any of these properties should have their TEC ready in their pernum wallet. Anyone who wants to buy TEC or Rainbow Currency should call 08039442732 or send a whatsapp message to 08129078182, if you are outside Nigeria call +2348039442732.

I would post here when the real estate properties are listed.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
twnklshop:
New properties are scheduled to be listed on Twnkl Estate!

The next new real estate properties from Spain, Germany, and Switzerland will be listed on Monday, July 22!

The properties can be reserved with Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). Anyone interested in becoming a part owner in any of these properties should have their TEC ready in their pernum wallet. Anyone who wants to buy TEC or Rainbow Currency should call 08039442732 or send a whatsapp message to 08129078182, if you are outside Nigeria call +2348039442732.

I would post here when the real estate properties are listed.

The properties in Switzerland and Germany have been listed on Twnkl Estate. The property in Switzerland requires 2,000 TEC to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) while the property in Germany requires 500 TEC to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR). The property in Spain has not been listed yet.

I made two posts on June 6, 2019 on the first page and second page of this thread to explain how smart contracts work for Twnkl Shop. Tomorrow I would explain how smart contracts work for Twnkl Estate. My explanation would make you know how if you use 2,000 TEC to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) and the smart contract is activated you would end up being a part owner of the real estate property in Switzerland that was listed tonight.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
I promised to explain how smart contracts work for Twnkl Estate yesterday but I was unable to. I am sorry for the delay. Here is the explanation.

Two real estate properties one in Zurich, Switzerland and one in Bavaria, Germany were listed on Twnkl Estate on Monday, July 22, 2019 while one real estate property in Murcia, Spain was listed yesterday, July 23, 2019. I would use the property in Switzerland and the property in Spain to explain how Twnkl Estate smart contracts work, and how Nigerians can use cryptocurrency to become a part owner of any of these 3 real estate properties even though they are living in Nigeria and they would also receive their share of the rent in Nigeria.

How Twnkl Estate operates is that they approach landlords in different countries that want to sell their property and offer them smart contracts. The smart contract has a target price for Rainbow Currency and a target date for the price to be reached. For example as the current price of Rainbow Currency is $0.01 per unit, the target price for some of the properties listed at Twnkl Estate are $0.03, $0.05, $0.10, $0.50. According to the smart contract, the price of Rainbow Currency has to reach the target price on or before the target date, if this happens the smart contract is activated and Twnkl Estate buys the property from the landlord. When the smart contract is arranged, Twnkl Estate lists the property on their website and offers people around the world to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in the property with Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) all the TEC is kept in escrow while waiting for the smart contract to be activated. If the smart contract is activated those who reserved FOR in the property become part owners of the property. If the smart contract is not activated, the TEC that was kept in escrow would be returned to the pernum wallets of those who reserved FOR in the property.

To see these properties you need to sign up and login to www.twnkl.estate/1000002241 if you have signed up earlier to any website in the Safe Zone group of websites you do not need to sign up again. Twnkl Estate is a member of the Safe Zone group of websites. so you can use your login details to log into the Twnkl Estate website.

1. The real estate property in Zurich, Switzerland is a 9,000 sq ft 7 bedroom family villa. The value is $5,950,000. The smart contract has a target price of $0.07 and a target date of January 22, 2020. 100,000 Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) are available for this property and each person is allowed to reserve 200 FOR, the price of each FOR is 10 units of Twnkl Estate Coin or 10 TEC. As each person must reserve 200 FOR and there is a total of 100,000 FOR for this building it means that this building would have 500 part owners, 100,000 divided by 200 = 500. To reserve this property you need to have 10 TEC x 200 FOR = 2,000 TEC. The current price of 1 TEC is $2.20 so to reserve this property you need to buy 2,000 TEC which is currently worth $4,400.

The current price of Rainbow Currency is $0.01 per unit, the person reserving FOR in this property expects the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from its current price of $0.01 to $0.07 on or before January 22, 2020 (six months from now). It is important to note that if the price of Rainbow Currency rises to $0.07 in 3 months the smart contract would be activated in 3 months, meaning that the smart contract does not have to wait for 6 months to be executed. January 22, 2020 is just the final deadline for the price of Rainbow Currency to hit $0.07 to enable the smart contract to be activated. When the smart contract is activated Twnkl Estate would buy the property from its current owner and everyone who reserved FOR in the property becomes a part owner of the property.

Let us look at the flipside, if the price of Rainbow Currency fails to hit $0.07 anytime before January 22, 2020, the smart contract would not be activated and the TEC everyone reserved would be returned to their pernum wallet. If the price hits $0.05 instead of the target price of $0.07 the TEC that would be returned to those who reserved would have 5 times the value it was because when it was reserved the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.01 but when it was returned the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.05

PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS

Let us look at an example to show how profitable this is. If for example I reserve FOR for this property with TEC worth $4,400 if the smart contract is activated, automatically I become a part owner of the property. I have a 1/500 share of the property. The property is worth $5,950,000 my 1/500 share would be $5,950,000 divided by 500 = $11,900. My investment of $4,400 is worth $11,900 and I am still entitled to rent from the property every month. And later I can sell my FOR in the property and cash out whenever I want.

2. The real estate property in Murcia, Spain is a 1,130 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment. The value is $180,000. The smart contract has a target price of $0.07 and a target date of April 23, 2020. 100,000 Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) are available for this property and each person is allowed to reserve 200 FOR, the price of each FOR is 0.30 units of Twnkl Estate Coin or 0.30 TEC. As each person must reserve 200 FOR and there is a total of 100,000 FOR for this building it means that this building would have 500 part owners, 100,000 divided by 200 = 500. To reserve this property you need to have 0.30 TEC x 200 FOR = 60 TEC. The current price of 1 TEC is $2.20 so to reserve this property you need to buy 60 TEC which is currently worth $132.

The current price of Rainbow Currency is $0.01 per unit, the person reserving FOR in this property expects the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from its current price of $0.01 to $0.07 on or before April 23, 2020 (nine months from now). It is important to note that if the price of Rainbow Currency rises to $0.07 in 4 months the smart contract would be activated in 4 months, meaning that the smart contract does not have to wait for 9 months to be executed. April 23, 2020 is just the final deadline for the price of Rainbow Currency to hit $0.07 to enable the smart contract to be activated. When the smart contract is activated Twnkl Estate would buy the property from its current owner and everyone who reserved FOR in the property becomes a part owner of the property.

Let us look at the flipside, if the price of Rainbow Currency fails to hit $0.07 anytime before April 23, 2020, the smart contract would not be activated and the TEC everyone reserved would be returned to their pernum wallet. If the price hits $0.04 instead of the target price of $0.07 the TEC that would be returned to those who reserved would have 4 times the value it was because when it was reserved the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.01 but when it was returned the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.04

PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS

Let us look at an example to show how profitable this is. If for example I reserve FOR for this property with TEC worth $132 if the smart contract is activated, automatically I become a part owner of the property. I have a 1/500 share of the property. The property is worth $180,000 my 1/500 share would be $180,000 divided by 500 = $360. My investment of $132 is worth $360 and I am still entitled to rent from the property every month. And later I can sell my FOR in the property and cash out whenever I want.

Anyone who has questions can ask and I would answer them here.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2019
I decided to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in the property in Torre-Pacheco, Murcia, Spain. I just reserved it now. Out of the 3 real estate properties listed over the past two days, I did my calculations and discovered that the property in Spain had a better investment/reward ratio for me.

Here is the confirmation on the blockchain showing what I spent in US Dollars and the value in Naira.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=z4diH6n8C4wpMsqRii8hBeVLIg09QHApMNHuT5Cw

Now all I need to do is to wait for the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from $0.01 to $0.07 at anytime before April 23, 2020. When it happens and the smart contract is activated, I would quote this post.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
What can one do to convert the free YEM to actual YEM?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Godmademan:
What can one do to convert the free YEM to actual YEM?

You can use the free YEM to buy CBMT marketing units and you would earn a cashback of 0.13% of the YEM you used to buy the CBMT everyday. The 0.13% cashback you would earn everyday would be "regular YEM" or as you referred to it "actual YEM".
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
If you have not read the Unicorn Network Webinar Recap from July 29, 2019, please do so, there were many updates and important info shared.

As it was discussed in the webinar, the per member/per property FOR limits have been removed from Twnkl Estate, it took effect yesterday, July 31, 2019. It is now possible for one person to reserve more than 200 FOR in a property. Prior to yesterday the maximum amount of FOR each person could reserve in a property was 200 FOR.

Three new apartments were listed on the Twnkl Estate website yesterday evening. The 3 are 2 bedroom apartments in a Golf Resort Community in Roldan, Murcia, Spain. Due to the per member FOR limitations that were removed on each property and the building excitement for Twnkl Estate, these 3 apartments were fully reserved within minutes of being listed.

If you are looking to participate in Twnkl Estate and missed the properties listed yesterday, there are other properties that may be still available, so check back periodically and be fast if you see something you like. I advice anyone interested in properties on Twnkl Estate to buy TEC and always ensure you have TEC always in your Pernum Wallet.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
An advantage of the removal of the FOR limitations is that it reduces the minimum amount that anyone needs to reserve FOR on any property listed on Twnkl Estate. Remember that each property listed on Twnkl Estate is divided into 100,000 FOR. It is now possible to reserve even 1 FOR this means that even people on a small budget can reserve properties on Twnkl Estate. When the 3 apartments in Roldan, Murcia, Spain were listed yesterday, I conducted a little experiment to find out whether someone in Nigeria can reserve FOR in a property in Spain with just 1,000 naira and I found out that it is possible. The cost of each FOR for the property in Spain was 0.08 TEC, I decided to reserve just 15 FOR. 15 FOR x 0.08 TEC = 1.2 TEC. As at yesterday the value of 1.2 TEC was 1,260 naira. So for just 1,260 naira I reserved my share of an apartment in Spain. Here is the confirmation of the transaction on the blockchain.

https://www.twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=DL5XAuXiXPnXf6uvrYDkC14OXyucPngs9mqKRo3O

It is possible to be living in Nigeria and be a part owner of a property in Spain or any other country. With Twnkl Estate it is possible. Cryptocurrency is Life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by BukarBaba: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
How can I buy the coins with Naira?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
BukarBaba:
How can I buy the coins with Naira?

1. Follow the procedure on my June 3, 2019 post on the first page of this thread to sign up and set up your pernum wallet if you have not done so already.

2. Call 08039442732 and I would scan around for reliable sellers of Rainbow Currency in Nigeria and tell you their current price. This is to ensure that whatever crypto you pay for is delivered to your pernum wallet and prevent all interested buyers from falling victim to scammers.

3. You receive your crypto within an hour after payment.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
twnklshop:

You can use the free YEM to buy CBMT marketing units and you would earn a cashback of 0.13% of the YEM you used to buy the CBMT everyday. The 0.13% cashback you would earn everyday would be "regular YEM" or as you referred to it "actual YEM".
Thanks for the reply
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by BukarBaba: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ok thanks. Will give you a call tomorrow. I need to buy 200-250 estate coins

twnklshop:

1. Follow the procedure on my June 3, 2019 post on the first page of this thread to sign up and set up your pernum wallet if you have not done so already.

2. Call 08039442732 and I would scan around for reliable sellers of Rainbow Currency in Nigeria and tell you their current price. This is to ensure that whatever crypto you pay for is delivered to your pernum wallet and prevent all interested buyers from falling victim to scammers.

3. You receive your crypto within an hour after payment.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
BukarBaba:
Ok thanks. Will give you a call tomorrow. I need to buy 200-250 estate coins

I hope you have Rainbow Currency? You can only buy Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) with Rainbow Currency. If you don't have Rainbow Currency I would arrange Rainbow Currency to be purchased and delivered to your pernum wallet so you can use it to buy the TEC you need.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Properties are going quick on Twnkl Estate!

When 4 properties in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain were listed yesterday, they were closed with 100% participation within moments of them going live. So another 4 more properties were listed in the same resort, those were also closed almost as fast as they were listed. So another 2 properties in a nearby Mar Menor Golf Resort were listed, and again they were closed with 100% participation within seconds of being listed.

So yesterday was a very successful day at Twnkl Estate with 10 properties listed and closed with 100% participation in less than 10 minutes in total.

If you did not get a chance to participate in these properties, there are lots more on the way.

The next 5 new properties will be listed on Monday, August 5, 2019. If you are interested in these 5 new properties, buy TEC before that date so you would be ready.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:37am On Aug 06, 2019
As earlier announced, 5 new properties were listed on Twnkl Estate last night. A 5 bedroom/3 bathroom home in Colorado, United States of America and 4 different 2 bedroom apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain. These properties were fully reserved by members around the world within seconds.

The next new property will be listed on Wednesday, August 7, 2019.

Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Our firm UAC Holding GmbH (the first company in the European Union to be registered with cryptocurrency as liability capital, and the cryptocurrency is Rainbow Currency) is merging into TC Unterhaltungselektronik AG that is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. This merger was publicly announced yesterday, August 5, 2019.

Absichtserklärung zur Verschmelzung der UAC Holding GmbH auf die TC Unterhaltungselektronik AG

"Memorandum of Understanding on the Merger of UAC Holding GmbH into TC Unterhaltungselektronik AG"
(translated by DeepL translator)

Read the full article here (in German):

https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/11654472-tcu-ag-absichtserklaerung-verschmelzung-uac-holding-tc-unterhaltungselektronik-ag

Google translate can be used to translate it to English.

This merger would bring massive media publicity to Rainbow Currency and would make millions of people around the world to know about Rainbow Currency and buy Rainbow Currency. I advice everybody to buy their own share of Rainbow Currency now it is still selling for just 4 naira per unit.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2019
As earlier announced, 4 new 2 bedroom apartments in Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort, Roldan, Murcia, Spain were listed on Twnkl Estate.

As it has been happening lately, as soon as the properties were live, they were closed with 100% participation within moments, making it another record day at Twnkl Estate! Thank you to all reservation holders for helping to make Twnkl Estate a success. Rest assured there are more properties on the way for everyone.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, August 9, 2019.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2019
As earlier announced, 3 new 2 bedroom apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain were listed last night on Twnkl Estate.

As it has been happening lately, as soon as the properties were live, they were closed with 100% participation within moments, making it another record day at Twnkl Estate! Thank you to all reservation holders for helping to make Twnkl Estate a success. I believe there would be a time over 50 properties would be listed on Twnkl Estate in a single day.

The next new property will be listed on Monday, August 12, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2019
As earlier announced, 4 new 2 bedroom apartments in the very popular Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain were listed last night on Twnkl Estate. 2 of the apartments had 746 sq ft living space while the other 2 apartments had 721 sq ft living space.

As it has been happening lately, as soon as the properties were live, they were closed with 100% participation within moments.

Below are screenshots of last nights listing. Anyone who needs to buy Rainbow Currency or Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) so they can also potentially own apartments like this should send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732.

The next new property will be listed on Thursday, August 15, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
On August 3, 2019 I decided to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in one of the 2 bedroom apartments listed on the Twnkl Estate website that day.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY

It is a 2 bedroom apartment with 646 sq ft living space. It is located in the El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain. The resort amenities include swimming pool, golf course, restaurant etc. It would be rented out as a vacation rental, monthly net rent value is approximately $600 to be paid in Euros or Rainbow Currency (YEM). The current value of the apartment is $110,000.

I reserved 5,000 FOR out of the 100,000 FOR available for the apartment. This means I reserved 5% of the FOR. The smart contract for this apartment will be automatically executed when the value of 1 unit of Rainbow Currency (YEM) reaches $0.10 on or before 3rd of May 2020.

Here is the confirmation on the blockchain showing what I spent in US Dollars and the value in Naira.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=OD3jY5VB6bhaihZAjiaSlmuzKTMoHiOvWSOUYJv4

Now all I need to do is to wait for the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from $0.01 to $0.10 at anytime before May 3, 2020. When it happens and the smart contract is activated, I would own 5% of the apartment, and would be paid 5% of the monthly rent till the apartment is sold. Whenever the apartment is sold I would also be entitled to 5% of the proceeds of the sale.

Below are pictures of the 2 bedroom apartment I would own 5% of, when the smart contract is activated.

I took my time to explain this so that Nigerians would realize that cryptocurrency has very important use cases. In this case I have used a cryptocurrency to become a potential part owner of a 2 bedroom apartment in a Golf Resort community in Spain. I have never visited Spain but with the use of cryptocurrency I would become a part owner of an apartment in Spain. When the smart contract for this apartment is executed and I become the owner of the apartment, I intend visiting Spain. Since the apartment would be used for vacation rental, I could even rent it for my stay. While applying for the Spanish Visa, I would present verifiable documents that prove that I own 5% of the apartment and documents that prove that I have booked and paid for the apartment for a week or two for my proposed stay in Spain. Can you see that cryptocurrency even has a use case for those who want to travel abroad for vacation??

It is possible to be living in Nigeria and be a part owner of a property in Spain or any other country. With Twnkl Estate it is possible. Cryptocurrency is Life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
HOW TO RESERVE FOR IN PROPERTIES ON TWNKL ESTATE

To reserve FOR in properties on Twnkl Estate, you need to sign up on Twnkl Estate, set up your pernum wallet, buy Rainbow Currency, use your Rainbow Currency to buy Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), when you have TEC you are ready to reserve FOR in properties on Twnkl Estate. Let me explain step by step how any Nigerian can reserve properties on Twnkl Estate.

1. Visit www.twnkl.estate/1000002241 and sign up, make sure you keep a record of the 10 digit pernum that you are issued while signing up, you would be asked to choose a 6 digit master pin during the sign up, when you choose the 6 digit master pin you would be asked to type 3 random digits out of the 6 digits you just selected to confirm your master pin. For example if you selected 420953 as your 6 digit master pin, you may be asked to type the 4th, 2nd and 5th digit. You are to type it in that order, which is 925. Each time you want to login you would login with your 10 digit pernum, your password and 3 random digits from your master pin.

2. After you sign up, log into pernum.com with your 10 digit pernum, your password and your master pin and click "wallet". Fill your personal details requested to set up your pernum wallet

3. Now that your pernum wallet is set up you can now buy Rainbow Currency. If you know anyone that has Rainbow Currency and wants to sell you can buy from them through the twnklbuy website www.twnklbuy.com if you do not know anybody who is selling Rainbow Currency you can send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732 and I would link you up to reliable sellers in Nigeria. Most reliable sellers in Nigeria sell Rainbow Currency at the rate of 4 naira per unit, with a minimum order of 1,000 units. Anyone who contacts me through these numbers and places an order for Rainbow Currency would definitely receive the Rainbow Currency in their pernum wallet within one hour after payment has been made. It is not possible to be scammed if you buy Rainbow Currency through this process.

4. Now that you have Rainbow Currency you can also use your Rainbow Currency to buy Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) through the twnklbuy platform, or you can also buy TEC through the same process you bought Rainbow Currency. As at today 1 TEC is equal to 650 units of Rainbow Currency

5. When you have TEC safely in your pernum wallet you can now reserve FOR in any of the available properties listed on Twnkl Estate
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:22am On Aug 16, 2019
As earlier announced, 4 new 2 bedroom apartments in the very popular Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain were listed last night on Twnkl Estate. 3 of the apartments had 746 sq ft living space while 1 apartment had 721 sq ft living space.

Two of the apartments had a maximum of 1,000 FOR that each member could reserve, to enable more people to participate. This made these two apartments to be available to many people around the world for about 3 hours.

The next new property will be listed on Saturday, August 17, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:11am On Aug 17, 2019
A Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop was listed on the Twnkl Shop website a few hours ago. It would be available for 24 hours. It can be reserved if you have 257 TSHC or more in your pernum wallet.

Log into the Twnkl Shop website https://www.twnkl.shop/1000002241 with your login details to check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Somebody in Lagos wants to sell 23,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 4 naira per unit. Minimum order is 1,000 units. Anyone that is interested should call me on 08039442732 and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet, I would also help intending buyers to set up their pernum wallet. This sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Monday, August 19, 2019 or when the 23,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2019
As earlier announced, 4 new properties were listed on Saturday night on Twnkl Estate. 3 were 2 bedroom apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 1,130 sq ft living space while 1 is a 5 bedroom lake front villa in Ascona, Ticino, Switzerland with 16,974 sq ft living space.

Out of the two apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain, 1 had a maximum of 1,000 FOR that each member could reserve, while the other had a maximum of 500 FOR that each member could reserve, to enable more people to participate. This made these two apartments to be available to many people around the world for over 24 hours.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
As earlier announced, 4 new properties were listed this evening on Twnkl Estate. 4 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 646 sq ft living space.

Out of the four apartments, 2 had no maximum limit of FOR that could be reserved by each member. The other 2 apartments had maximum limits of 1,000 FOR and 500 FOR, to enable more people to participate. The two apartments that had no FOR limits were fully reserved within seconds. While the two that have maximum limits are still available and are likely to be available till tomorrow.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, August 23, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2019
As earlier announced, 3 new properties were listed two days ago on Twnkl Estate. 3 of them are 2 bedroom apartments in El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 808 sq ft living space.

Out of the three apartments, 1 had no maximum limit of FOR that could be reserved by each member. The other 2 apartments had maximum limits of 1,000 FOR and 500 FOR, to enable more people to participate. The apartment that had no FOR limit was fully reserved within seconds. While the two that have maximum limits were available for a few hours.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, August 27, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.