Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20788 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rainbow Currency is the cryptocurrency we have all been waiting for. The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of Rainbow Currency was last month and the coins were sold at $0.002 on the first day to $0.009 on the last day.

The aim of Rainbow Currency is to be YOUR EVERYDAY MONEY, the cryptocurrency you use to pay for bread, milk, eggs etc in the supermarket and can also use to buy flight tickets, houses, cars etc.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies that are backed by nothing, Rainbow Currency is backed by 100 million shares of Safezone Inc and is also backed by 30 kilograms of Gold.

When trading commenced on the cryptocurrency exchange, Crypto Coin Street (CCS) the initial price was $0.01 today the price hit $0.20, people who bought on the first day of trading have enjoyed an appreciation of 1,910% in just six weeks. People who bought on the first day of the ICO at $0.002 have enjoyed an appreciation of 9,900% in less than two months. Rainbow Currency still has a lot of room to appreciate and would hit $1 some time in 2018.

Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency should call me or send me a whatsapp message. I would accept Naira, US Dollars, Bitcoin or Ether to assist you to buy Rainbow Currency.

As Rainbow Currency is on the Ethereum blockchain you would need to open a wallet on myetherwallet and add Rainbow Currency as a custom token so that I would be able to transfer the cryptocurrency to you.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to Everyone who would read this. Welcome to 2018!!!!!!

Rainbow Currency is currently trading today, January 1, 2018 at $0.171 per twinkle. The price of Rainbow Currency would appreciate from the current price of $0.171 to more than $1 sometime this year. When the price hits $1 that is an appreciation of 484% from the price today. When the price hits $2 that is an appreciation of 1,069% from the price today. Note that I used the word "When" not "If" because it would happen.

By God's grace I would return to this thread and quote this post when the price hits $1 and $2.

If you want to enjoy this massive appreciation of your investment, call me or send me a whatsapp message to buy Rainbow Currency now.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2018
Rainbow Currency is currently trading at $0.233 per unit on the cryptocurrency exchange. Because I am so sure that the price of Rainbow Currency would hit and exceed $1 this year, I am offering Nairalanders a special gift. I would transfer 30 twinkles each currently worth $6.99 to the first 100 Nairalanders that sign up. These 30 twinkles would be worth $30 when the price of Rainbow Currency hits $1.

If you are interested in the free cryptocurrency, please do the following;

1. Send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 to get the sign up link
2. After signing up, log into your account and send a screenshot as evidence that you have signed up
3. If you already have a myetherwallet address send it to the whatsapp number. If you don't have a myetherwallet address please create one.
4. Add TWNKL as a custom token, I would send the token details and directions on whatsapp

I would transfer the 30 twinkles to you, in addition you would also receive free twinkles from the airdrop later.

Please return to this thread to confirm that you have received the free cryptocurrency and to let everyone know that this is real.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
There is a massive buying opportunity for twinkles. Some people are selling twinkles at $0.0009 and $0.0008 on the cryptocurrency exchange. I have been buying tens of thousands of twinkles at $0.0009, $0.0008 and $0.0007 since yesterday.

If you have $10, $20, $50 or $100 you can buy and you would get more than 10 times your money before the end of March 2018. Its even possible to get more than 100 times your money if you hold it a little longer than March 2018. If you buy at $0.0009 and sell at $0.09 that is x100 and whatever you invested has multiplied by 100. This is very possible.

If you are interested just call me or send me a whatsapp message and I would direct you how you can buy directly on the cryptocurrency exchange. I would not charge any money, you would buy directly from the cryptocurrency exchange. Matthew 10:8; "Freely you have received, so freely give"

Below is a screenshot of the twinkles I bought very cheap from the cryptocurrency exchange.

You can't afford to miss this opportunity. Anyone who buys twinkles at these prices would surely thank me later.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by TTYMODE: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
sosy25:
Rainbow Currency is currently trading at $0.233 per unit on the cryptocurrency exchange. Because I am so sure that the price of Rainbow Currency would hit and exceed $1 this year, I am offering Nairalanders a special gift. I would transfer 30 twinkles each currently worth $6.99 to the first 100 Nairalanders that sign up. These 30 twinkles would be worth $30 when the price of Rainbow Currency hits $1.

If you are interested in the free cryptocurrency, please do the following;

1. Send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 to get the sign up link
2. After signing up, log into your account and send a screenshot as evidence that you have signed up
3. If you already have a myetherwallet address send it to the whatsapp number. If you don't have a myetherwallet address please create one.
4. Add TWNKL as a custom token, I would send the token details and directions on whatsapp

I would transfer the 30 twinkles to you, in addition you would also receive free twinkles from the airdrop later.

Please return to this thread to confirm that you have received the free cryptocurrency and to let everyone know that this is real.

Thanks a lot for the tokens. Received as promised. Thumbs up, man.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by rajiabiodun03(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
sosy25:
There is a massive buying opportunity for twinkles. Some people are selling twinkles at $0.0009 and $0.0008 on the cryptocurrency exchange. I have been buying tens of thousands of twinkles at $0.0009, $0.0008 and $0.0007 since yesterday.

If you have $10, $20, $50 or $100 you can buy and you would get more than 10 times your money before the end of March 2018. Its even possible to get more than 100 times your money if you hold it a little longer than March 2018. If you buy at $0.0009 and sell at $0.09 that is x100 and whatever you invested has multiplied by 100. This is very possible.

If you are interested just call me or send me a whatsapp message and I would direct you how you can buy directly on the cryptocurrency exchange. I would not charge any money, you would buy directly from the cryptocurrency exchange. Matthew 10:8; "Freely you have received, so freely give"

Below is a screenshot of the twinkles I bought very cheap from the cryptocurrency exchange.

You can't afford to miss this opportunity. Anyone who buys twinkles at these prices would surely thank me later.

Token received as promised. Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by lindashealthwat(f): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Your doing a great job here
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Your doing a great job here

Thank you. I want Nigerians to benefit from cryptocurrency. I know many Nigerians may be afraid to risk their money or they may not have money to invest so I give them an opportunity to participate in cryptocurrency RISK FREE by giving them some cryptocurrency free.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by stevebent(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Many thanks. I just received free TWNKLs as promised by following the steps ahead.. To the moon I hope grin
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by aleshyto4real(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
this is real, i just got my twinkles from the boss, the guy is very lenient and he guide me throughout the process,
its simple create a MEW acct, sign up with d link given to u by the boss and send ur acct screenshot to him and you are good to go to receive your free twinkles promise by the bos
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Rainbow Currency is YOUR EVERYDAY MONEY.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2018
TTYMODE:

Thanks a lot for the tokens. Received as promised. Thumbs up, man.

RAINBOW CURRENCY BREAKING NEWS JULY 19, 2018.
Check https://rainbowcurrency.com
With or Without Login
Read the Public Announcement carefully and take action as soon as possible before August 15, 2018 to prevent the twinkles I gave you as a gift from becoming worthless in your possession.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2018
rajiabiodun03:

Token received as promised. Thanks

Check the Rainbow Currency website, With or Without Login
Read the Public Announcement carefully and take action as soon as possible before August 15, 2018 to prevent the twinkles I gave you as a gift from becoming worthless in your possession.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2018
stevebent:
Many thanks. I just received free TWNKLs as promised by following the steps ahead.. To the moon I hope grin

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2018
aleshyto4real:
this is real, i just got my twinkles from the boss, the guy is very lenient and he guide me throughout the process,
its simple create a MEW acct, sign up with d link given to u by the boss and send ur acct screenshot to him and you are good to go to receive your free twinkles promise by the bos

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

On August 15, 2018, the full Rainbow Currency is moving to a
new blockchain (TwnklChain). Only TWNKL on PerNum Wallets
(www.pernum.com) will be automatically moved. Thus, it is crucial that all
TWNKL are transferred from the Ethereum blockchain back into the
SafeZone on or before August 14, 2018 at 12pm U.S. Pacific time (8pm in Nigeria on August 14, 2018). Remaining old TWNKL on the Ethereum blockchain won’t be supported
after the move. Most likely their value will drop to ZERO (US$0.0000).

This is NOT a soft fork or hard fork!

More than 99% of the old TWNKL are already in the main wallet and won’t
be used anymore after the move. The remaining TWNKL must be
transferred to PerNum wallets before the deadline. TWNKL from any illegal activity (fraud, theft, gambling) won’t be moved to
the TwnklChain. Rainbow Currency holders who lost TWNKL due to these
types of illegal activity will be reimbursed - if possible – after the move.

Our main reasons for moving

Since the launch of Rainbow Currency, we found out that a public
blockchain is not the perfect environment for TWNKL. Slow transaction
times, high transaction fees, phishing, fraud, and other criminal activities is
not what we want for our Rainbow Currency holders. On top of that, unregulated exchanges allow anonymous traders to
manipulate the value and trading volume of all cryptocurrencies. As a
result, even Bitcoin is facing a high volatility.

By having Rainbow Currency on it’s own private blockchain, the
TwnklChain, it allows Rainbow Currency to be independent of other
cryptocurriencies, because on the public blockchain, it is dependent on
Ether.

As it is our goal to establish a stable economy around Rainbow Currency, a
fixed minimum price is crucial for success. Many websites are already
accepting TWNKL at the official rate of US$0.01:

www.eeboox.com All eBooks can be paid for with TWNKL.

www.twnklbds.com TWNKL auctions website for electronics, toys,
jewelry, and all kinds of products.

www.solario.online Join the Solar Energy Revolution and buy
vouchers for clean energy with TWNKL.

www.cbm.directory Buy marketing budget for online advertising
with TWNKL

www.safe.zone As a small or medium business, you can offer
your customers more privacy and security.

If you have further questions about this announcement or the move of
Rainbow Currency to the TwnklChain, please read the July 19, Breaking
News on RainbowCurrency.com or call 08039442732.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
The newest opportunity called Twnkl Estate was unveiled on the July 31, 2018 webinar. Twnkl Estate is a joint venture of the Safezone and several different real estate companies in Europe and the United States. This opportunity makes it possible for you to buy or rent a flat or a building in any part of the world and pay with twinkles. The website is www.twnkl.estate Even though you are in Nigeria you can buy twnkls and use your twnkls to buy the Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). The real estate partners in the joint venture will offer all kinds of real estate (can be office space, retail space, vacation homes, and residential real estate). You would be able to buy units, you would even be able to buy fractions of units, and you would be able to rent units. Payments for renting or buying real estate on the Twnkl Estate website is with TEC.

From now till August 13, 2018 there is an opportunity for all holders of twnkls to pre-order TEC with their twinkles. With every 100 twnkls they can buy 1 TEC. TEC would be used to buy or rent real estate on the twnkl estate website from August 17, 2018 when the website goes live. There would not be an ICO and trading on the TEC would start on August 17, 2018. Only those who pre-order the TEC before August 13, 2018 would own the TEC and would be able to sell it from August 17, 2018.

If you currently do not own twnkls and you want to participate in this opportunity, you can buy twnkls and use your twnkls to buy TEC before August 13, 2018. Anyone that is interested in this opportunity should call +2348039442732.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Anyone who needs free crypto should;

1. Sign up on https://www.wesharesuccess.com/1000002241

2. Send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182
After signing up I would transfer some crypto to you.

3. I would give you 4 different websites where you can use the crypto to buy products.

4. I would give you 11 different websites you need to be active on if you want to get more crypto for free.

5. I would also give you the website where you can sell the crypto for US Dollars.

This offer is open for everyone till August 31, 2018.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
TWNKLBUY MARKETPLACE

Our MARKETPLACE is where you can buy/sell Rainbow Currency (YEM) directly from/to a currency holder you personally know or directly for others. The price is always the current public rate from the exchange at CryptoCoinStreet.com.

You can pay directly to the seller, or you can use our escrow service at a standard fee of 1% of the transaction value.

For MARKETPLACE orders, the transaction fee is always 1% per transaction, and this non-refundable fee is to be paid by the seller at the time of listing in cryptocurrency. With direct payment between buyer and seller, if the payment is made through our escrow system, the escrow fee will be deducted from fiat currency amount received.

Anyone who is interested in buying twnkls or twnkl estate coin (TEC) should call +2348039442732.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2018
You don't need a lot of money to invest in real estate in Germany. At Twnkl Estate there are no geographical restrictions, you can invest in real estate in Germany right from your home or office in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. Visit our website and start building your personal real estate portfolio.

For further enquiries or clarification please call +2348039442732.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2018
On the Twnkl Estate website 17 real estate properties have been listed, 3 out of the 17 have a value of over $1 million. These are properties that anyone with the Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) would have been able to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in from the comfort of their home or office. This is a very good opportunity for Nigerians who are living in Nigeria to invest in real estate in another country. And the good news is that investors with a small budget can become a part owner of real estate worth over $1 million with less than $300 and real estate worth over $100,000 with less than $100. The last property I bought FOR in is in Gelsenkirchen, Germany (this property is sold out now). The property is worth a little over $1 million but I bought FOR with 120 TEC. 120 TEC is worth $240 as at today.

If you are interested in building your real estate portfolio please do the following;

1. Sign up on https://www.twnkl.estate/1000002241

2. Send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732 and I would direct you how to buy twnkls (token symbol YEM). You need Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) to buy Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in any of the real estate properties listed on the website and TEC can only be bought with YEM.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
I would continue to give updates that would lead to an increase in demand for Rainbow Currency (twnkls) and also increase in the use of twnkls around the world.

Finally we are having our Banner Ads! And these banners can be bought with twnkls or with US Dollars. Now advertising can be done directly with your cryptocurrency on the Cashback Marketing (CBM) website https://cashbackmarketing.online/1000002241

To advertise your products and services all you need to do is to sign up on the website above. Buy marketing units and use your marketing units for banner advertising. There are two types of marketing units offered on CBM;

1. CBMT - These are marketing units that can only be bought with Rainbow Currency (twnkls). Each CBMT costs 3,000 twnkls.

2. CBMD - These are marketing units that can only be bought with US Dollars or fiat currency. Each CBMD costs $30.

After signing up and you are interested in buying marketing units simply call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 and I would guide you through the process.

There are 2 types of Banner Ads: Top Banners and Normal Banners.

Top Banners - They are shown on the top of sites (before scrolling).

Normal Banners - They are shown on the rest of the page (after scrolling).

To start with we will have the 468x60 px. size Top Banner that shows on TwnklBds.com

Step by step we will add more sites and banners sizes.

The next size to be added will be 728x90 px. and this size will have both a Top Banner and a Normal Banner to choose from along with many different sites where it can display, each added step by step.

Banner prices:

468x60 Top Banner = 2 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

728x90 Top Banner = 3 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

728x90 Normal Banner = 2 Marketing Units (MU) / 10,000 impressions

Additional Marketing Instruments will be added step by step. The next Marketing Instrument that is scheduled to be added is Radio Advertising.

There will be 2 options for Radio Advertising

1. You create the ad script

2. We help you with your ad script and provide the file with a global license to use it.

All radio advertising spots are 30 seconds in length (165 words) and there is a minimum of a 10 week spot to book a Radio Ad.

The way Radio Advertising works best is that listeners hear your ad at the same time for multiple weeks in a row, this is why there is a 10 week minimum purchase on Radio Advertising.

Radio Advertising Pricing

You create the ad = 4 MU (x10) = 40 MU minimum order

We create the ad and a global license to use = 6 MU (x 10) = 60 MU minimum order

We maintain our quality standards for advertising, all advertising falls under our Ads You Can Trust standard, which means everything is checked by a real person and only registered businesses with real products and services can book advertising such as banners and radio advertising. Do be aware:

- We won't display any get rich quick or other fishy banners;

- No forex or matrix or anything like that is allowed.

All advertising must be family friendly and according to the CBM Terms, especially in the advertisers sections. And all advertising is checked, that means when you book an ad, it will not display immediately. It will go through a verification process and then you will see it approved or we will contact you if we have questions, and you’ll see it after that.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sosy25: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency or Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) should send a Whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by sqsohaib: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Some informations regarding Rainbow Currency in this thread are very old and not applicable at the moment. Because, there were a lot of changes in the past few months so please i am sharing a fresh Rainbow Currency Overview with all the latest updates available in that article regarding Rainbow Currency.
Here you go: https://safezoneprimer.com/2018/02/17/rainbow-currency-overview/

Thank you very much guys. Have a nice time and please keep it up. wink
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency or Twnkl Estate Coin (to buy houses or fractional ownership of houses) or Twnkl Mobility Coin (to buy brand new cars at very cheap prices) or Twnkl Vacation Coin (for cheap vacation from Nigeria to any country on earth) or Twnkl Shopping Coin (to buy all kinds of luxury products that cost over $500 at massive discounts) should send a Whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Anyone who needs free Rainbow Currency should;

1. Sign up on https://www.wesharesuccess.com/1000002241 record the 10 digit pernum number you are issued during sign up, you would need to send this number for me for me to be able to transfer Rainbow Currency to you through our blockchain twnklchain

2. Send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 or call +2348039442732 (24 hours).
After signing up you would receive 100 free units of Rainbow Currency as a sign up bonus in your pernum wallet, I would also transfer between 100 and 200 units of Rainbow Currency to your pernum wallet. You need to log into pernum.com with your login details, click "wallet" and fill in the details requested for you to be able to access your pernum wallet where you would store your Rainbow Currency.

3. I would give you 4 different websites where you can use the crypto to buy products.

4. I would give you 11 different websites you need to be active on if you want to get more crypto for free.

This is a good opportunity for Nigerians to own cryptocurrency and enter the crypto world RISK FREE. Rainbow Currency is BETTER THAN GOLD, this is a good opportunity for Nigerians to own some of it without spending any money. WITHIN THE NEXT 24 MONTHS MANY NIGERIANS WOULD LOOK FOR RAINBOW CURRENCY AND WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO PAY MONEY TO BUY IT, BUT THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT.

This offer is open for everyone till midnight Nigerian Time on Sunday, June 30 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by danthamccoy(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2019
sosy25:
Happy New Year to Everyone who would read this. Welcome to 2018!!!!!!

Rainbow Currency is currently trading today, January 1, 2018 at $0.171 per twinkle. The price of Rainbow Currency would appreciate from the current price of $0.171 to more than $1 sometime this year. When the price hits $1 that is an appreciation of 484% from the price today. When the price hits $2 that is an appreciation of 1,069% from the price today. Note that I used the word "When" not "If" because it would happen.

By God's grace I would return to this thread and quote this post when the price hits $1 and $2.

If you want to enjoy this massive appreciation of your investment, call me or send me a whatsapp message to buy Rainbow Currency now.
Well, this didn't age well. $1 and $2 ehn? More like $0.00000100. Shitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2019
danthamccoy:

Well, this didn't age well. $1 and $2 ehn? More like $0.00000100. Shitcoin.

My price prediction of $1 has not occurred yet but it does not mean it would not occur. In my post yesterday I am offering Nigerians and anyone who would see this post anywhere in the world an opportunity to own some units of Rainbow Currency for FREE. I am making it RISK FREE for people to own Rainbow Currency because I believe in its potentials and I want millions of people around the world to own Rainbow Currency. I NEVER GIVE UP.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Updates are underway in your PerNum Wallet making it more user-friendly. More updates are happening over the coming days and we will keep everyone posted.

Log in to your Pernum Wallet and click on WALLET and you would see that you would be able to see the US Dollar value and Naira value of your Rainbow Currency, Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC), Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) and Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC).

All those who contact me for free Rainbow Currency would also be able to see the naira value of the free Rainbow Currency I send to them immediately the Rainbow Currency arrives their PerNum Wallet.

I believe so much in Rainbow Currency, the problem we have is that we have no media publicity. I expect that we would have media publicity world wide in July/August this year. The media publicity would make millions of people around the world to hear about Rainbow Currency and the records we have made in the crypto space. I am already aware of these achievements and I have seen the big picture. I do not want Nigerians to be left out. Normally I would have asked Nigerians to buy Rainbow Currency now that the price is very cheap (about 4 naira per unit) and many Nigerians even students and youth corpers can afford to buy one thousand units or a few thousand units. But there are 2 reasons why I would not persuade Nigerians to buy Rainbow Currency;

1. There are a lot of scams in Nigeria and it is difficult for many Nigerians to discern what is genuine and what is a fraud

2. I find it difficult to beg anybody to spend money on what I know would be beneficial to him or her.

So what I have decided to do is to give a gift of between 100 and 200 units of Rainbow Currency to Nigerians who are interested for FREE. This would make them own Rainbow Currency and enter the world of crypto RISK FREE. When they see the vision, if they decide to buy more units they are free to do so. I intend to give free units of Rainbow Currency to 3,000 Nigerians between now and midnight on June 30, 2019. Nigerian students, youth corpers, low income workers, high income workers, business men, politicians, unemployed etc any Nigerian who is interested would receive free cryptocurrency as long as the person contacts me before midnight on June 30, 2019. There is a fervent need to make Rainbow Currency popular in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2019
A Microsoft Surface Pro 6 laptop would be listed on the Twnkl Shop website tonight. It is the 89th product to be listed on the Twnkl Shop website that can be reserved with Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC). The Twnkl Shop website went live on February 19, 2019 and since then everyday except Sunday a new product is listed that can be reserved with Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) on a smart contract. New products are usually listed at between 9pm and 11pm Nigerian Time.

When making a reservation for any product, you choose a target time frame, target price of Rainbow Currency and reserve the amount of TSHC indicated, the TSHC you reserve would be kept in escrow. If the price of Rainbow Currency rises to the target price you selected on or before the selected time frame you selected, the smart contract is activated and the product you reserved becomes your own. If the price of Rainbow Currency does not increase and hit the target price you selected on or before the target time frame the smart contract would not activate and would be cancelled. The TSHC you reserved which was kept in escrow would be returned to you.

I would give a clearer example of this tonight with actual figures when the Microsoft Surface Pro laptop is listed on the Twnkl Shop website.

Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) can only be bought with Rainbow Currency. At the moment 100 units of Rainbow Currency can buy 1 unit of TSHC. Rainbow Currency is the cryptocurrency I am currently giving out to 3,000 Nigerians for free until midnight Nigerian time on June 30, 2019. All the people I gave free Rainbow Currency within the last one week received between 100 and 200 units. So they can afford to buy 1 or 2 TSHC from the gift I gave them.

I took my time to explain TSHC so that those who are receiving the Rainbow Currency I am giving out for free would realise the potential of the cryptocurrency and know that what they are receiving is very valuable.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by AroFx: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have just followed the process and received the coin.
It is very easy, straight forward and risk-free. Apart from your little time, you ve got nothing to loose.
Best regards!!!
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by JimmyCrow(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
followed the steps and got mine, you have nothing to lose really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.