Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President (20491 Views)

BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Chiobichi(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2017
frankyychiji:
Channels like every other establishment under the rule of the wicked tyrant has fallen on hard times and needs the money to keep surviving.
You don't want channels TV to feed why, we all know the are flexible
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by ANOWEDGREAT: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2017
limitless777:
The Advocacy for Integrity and Economic Development (AIED) has described the documentary made by the Presidency to show the ‘human side’ of Buhari as an inhuman gesture by the Buhari-led administration.

The organization described the documentary as a “spat on the tears of Nigerians” at a time when Nigerians are struggling due to scarcity of fuel, high unemployment rate .

In a statement issued on Tuesday by its Deputy Director, Adekoya Boladale, AIED said the timing of the documentary is wrong and distasteful, adding that no documentary will bestow the qualities president buhari does not possess.

“The documentary is a spat on the tears of Nigerians who for the last few days have been spending sleepless nights at fuel stations and paying through their nose for black matter rate fuel at 500 naira per litre. Coming at a time when the population of unemployed Nigerians is at an all time high and the means of livelihood is next to impossible, this documentary is distasteful”, it read.

“To add salt to an open wound, the Presidency assembled redundant men of questionable characters most who are known signature of corruption to vouch for the President on a trait they lack. Agents and cronies of the President who are benefitting from the systemic corruption and esprit de corps graft activities that have overclouded the presidency.

“It is disgusting that a Presidential tenure characterized by state-backed extra judicial killings, blatant disregard for the rule of law, economic decadence and hyper profligacy can engage in image marketing rather than fixing the hell hole it has dragged Nigeria into.

In a sane society, the crops of individuals that presently make up the Presidency should have been arrested, tried and jailed for taking the country to a state of chaos.

“No amount of documentaries will bestow upon President Buhari the character he doesn’t posses. There is no human side to anyone who care less about the pains and agonies of his people, there is no human side to anyone who does not posses any iota of empathy and certainly, no individual can claim a human side if such individual blatantly defend the murder of thousands of citizens because they had the ‘audacity to tap a General’s chest’.

“The true human side of any individual doesn’t require so much shoving in the throat for it to be known. It is self revealing. Evident in deeds, character and posture. All which Buhari does not posses”.

Meanwhile,​ Nigerian presidency has
lambasted Nigerians for attacking it over
the film.

In a statement on Sunday, president spokesman, Femi Adesina, said those condemning the idea have no pastime and will complain about God if the​y​ “mistakenly” make heaven.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/24/buhari-no-human-side-aied-rubbishes-documentary-president/

As long as this hell on earth that is called Nigeria exists human monsters in the form of buhari will continue to emerge mostly from the core north to torment the rest of Nigerians. The earlier the west and the middle belt regions wake up to the reality of the situation we all found ourselves the better it will be for everyone.
Every reasonable person knows that the core north is the real problem of this country but due to the selfish reasons of some individuals in the South they continue to align with these subhumans and barbarians up north to keep the status quo going.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Enmas078(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2017
just look at Buhari's govt, as in, take a few step back and look at it..

what a disaster!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by shekauvsbuhari: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2017
GOD WILL DEFINITELY HOLD THE AFONJA NATION RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE EVIL BEING PERPETRATED BY THIS GOVT. IF NOT FOR THE AFONJA PROPAGANDA MACHINE, WHO BE BUHARI TO WIN ELECTION? BUHARI HAS NO BRAIN BUT AFONJA DONATED THEIR OWN BRAIN TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN BECOME PRESIDENT AND THEY ARE USING THEIR BRAIN TO PAINT HIM GOOD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Lec25(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Quality20:
Buhari is a great man and we love him. And d Almighty has destined him to be d president of Nigeria, even though d Igbos detest that. But what can they do in d face of d decree of d most High?

shut up there, enemy of Nigeria buhari is mistake to our great nation he has no achievement to show buhari is mistake that befall us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Hedonistically: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2017
We know he has a human side. In terms of his bodily features. But that's where it ends. When would they do a documentary about his cow side? Everything about the old bastard screams cattle cattle. His behavior is like the typical Fulani-hearded cow - confused, headstrong, and single-minded in the display of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
buhari's human side? grin well..Atleast buhari and his suppine corrupt and murderous cohorts has Accepted that buhari is an Animal, hence trying so hard to showcaseThe Animalistic brain dead buhari as human.

these criminals who claim to be leaders should be rounded up and dumped in jail!!

Exactlygringrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2017
i dont wish to read this rubbish cus its been written with crazy people with waste in mouth.
Is this the first time there is fuel scarcity during christmas?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Exactlygringrin
this means you are growing up! grin
come! martin! you no go village dis december? go drink nkwu enu! grin i hear say uguru too much for village. chai! i miss uguru o! cheesy
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Mechejy: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Quality20:
Buhari is a great man and we love him. And d Almighty has destined him to be d president of Nigeria, even though d Igbos detest that. But what can they do in d face of d decree of d most High?

is it d decree of ur allah our God who created the sea and dry land?but why is his wife Aisha attacking him both in bbc and bedroom if he is a nice man
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
this means you are growing up! grin
come! martin! you no go village dis december? go drink nkwu enu! grin i hear say uguru too much for village. chai! i miss uguru o! cheesy

Hahahah we learn everydaycheesy!

No I nor go village this december,but I will go in January 5th or 6th.

Hahahah nkwu enu!gringrin
Mehn the uguru is too much ooo my Aunty called me last night saying the same thing oogrin

Me I dey waite for u to come make we go together ,but iffa nor fit wait I go enter by 5th or 6thgrin.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by pedrilo: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:
i dont wish to read this rubbish cus its been written with crazy people with waste in mouth.
Is this the first time there is fuel scarcity during christmas?
so where is the change then?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by selfmade22: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
#EndBuhariNow
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2017
We waste time a lot in Nigeria with useless stuff. What has Buhari soft side got to do with the issues we have today. It will neither hide nor excuse his incompetence. Is it not better to get on with the job than do a documentary that will tend to worsen the perception of citizens. I m just very disappointed. Is all hope lost? Shall we not ever get it right? Can we come together and uphold common values of humanity and vote out out this incompetent regime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah we learn everydaycheesy!

No I nor go village this december,but I will go in January 5th or 6th.

Hahahah nkwu enu!gringrin
Mehn the uguru is too much ooo my Aunty called me last night saying the same thing oogrin

Me I dey waite for u to come make we go together ,but iffa nor fit wait I go enter by 5th or 6thgrin.
i no sure say i fit make am this time o! small wahala! dey my side dis week, but i will see if it can be resolved otherwise it will be in April. besides i am not prepared to pay 500 naira for petrol grin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
i no sure say i fit make am this time o! small wahala! dey my side dis week, but i will see if it can be resolved otherwise it will be in April. besides i am not prepared to pay 500 naira for petrol grin

Na wa ooo so my gift na till april! Na wa oo which kin yawa con be this again?

Nor mind dem nigerian's ee petrol yakpa everywhere though say it scarce sha,but at night them dey sell petrol as normal in some placesgrin.

E be like say na wife and children wahala abi?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:

And again I nor go spend time for village as usual coz most of my friends go don return by then,and e go con dey boring to me!
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Xano(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Bede2u:
As if we dont know undecided If a 1 hour TV programme had to be aired to show you something, just know that its propaganda. I thought channels TV had class? To allow their station to be used for a Buhari propaganda is a sign that they are as trashy as NTA undecided

Many interviews done this year of Government ministers and people in government, the questions were as if asked by a State Television. But interviews of opposition and those not in government were more critical on those been interviewed.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by coolscott(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Bede2u:
As if we dont know undecided If a 1 hour TV programme had to be aired to show you something, just know that its propaganda. I thought channels TV had class? To allow their station to be used for a Buhari propaganda is a sign that they are as trashy as NTA undecided

I am not an APC supporter but you know if a customer pays for airtime on their station, they will collect the money and air (so long as what is being aired is not illegal).

I don't know what you sell but airtime is what TV stations sell.

You will not turn away a client from patronising you simply because that client is the government. I feel certain you will make that sale to happen.

Besides, everyone knows that even though Channels leans towards APC, paid-to-be-aired documentaries do not necessarily reflect the views of the tv station on which they are aired
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo so my gift na till april! Na wa oo which kin yawa con be this again?

Nor mind dem nigerian's ee petrol yakpa everywhere though say it scarce sha,but at night them dey sell petrol as normal in some placesgrin.

E be like say na wife and children wahala abi?
Yes! oo! na wife and children wahala! wife and children dey important pass, if i no resolve the wahala! before going to naija! when i come back the wahala go kpafuka!! ar no wan lose my pikins dem to dis crazy oyibo women grin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Oracle16(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2017
At least they agreed he is evil before trying to sell the propaganda of his human side. This government is satanic.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

And again I nor go spend time for village as usual coz most of my friends go don return by then,and e go con dey boring to me!

Boring? Anyway! i wouldn't know! i am not in your shoes, i like spending time in the village more when ever i am in the country, fresh air, fresh food, fresh palm wine and cheap village girls grin ***jokes*** you know?, cities like lagos and Abuja are just too polutted and noisy for me. i like Enugu awka and village, some times Nkpor, Asaba and onitsha i like too.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
Yes! oo! na wife and children wahala! wife and children dey important pass, if i no resolve the wahala! before going to naija! when i come back the wahala go kpafuka!! ar no wan lose my pikins dem to dis crazy oyibo women grin

I know say na that one go be the wahala wey dey ground!
Na normal tin be that na,wife & children are the most importants in our lives as men nagrin

Exactly no wahala try resolve am but if u nor resolve am dis december try do am b4 April oogrin

Come oo gypsey why u nor jus try try hard to bring ur children down here permanent dem here,make u nor go die one day of HBP oogringrin u suppose know the game on how to win women heart na,gringrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
Boring? Anyway! i wouldn't know! i am not in your shoes, i like spending time in the village more when ever i am in the country, fresh air, fresh food, fresh palm wine and cheap village girls grin ***jokes*** you know?, cities like lagos and Abuja are just too polutted and noisy for me. i like Enugu awka and village, some times Nkpor, Asaba and onitsha i like too.

Eh eh good for u...grin
For me once my friends return nack the village go jus tire megrin

Mehn I like village girls ooo with natural beauty and good bodygrin **joke oo**gringrin

I like lagos very well coz of the hustle theregringrin very busy place for me to liv ingrin
Enugu is my next homegrin I love going there every christmasgrin

But I hope say dem ur village girls dey give u better kpkus chop na abigringrin

I remember one village babe called me outside one night saying "martin e ga la otu mu oo" and I was like "whatttshocked" no no no no I jus played and joked with her then I left and run for my lifegrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

I know say na that one go be the wahala wey dey ground!
Na normal tin be that na,wife & children are the most importants in our lives as men nagrin

Exactly no wahala try resolve am but if u nor resolve am dis december try do am b4 April oogrin

Come oo gypsey why u nor jus try try hard to bring ur children down here permanent dem here,make u nor go die one day of HBP oogringrin u suppose know the game on how to win women heart na,gringrin

yes i will, hian!! i would love to bring them down there to stay for atleast 5 years, but their mama no gree! some onyibo women no dey play for were their pikins dey o!!.
you see? dey ting be say their mama dem dey get money from government unbehalf of dere pikins, so if they let me take the children dem no go fit collect dis money from Govt again.And dem dey fear African countries well well, besides i am not sure how dey will survive in naija. with the heat, mosquitoes and the environment, grin i know i can pay to put them in private schools. so Education will not be a problem.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by emmasege: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Bede2u:
Some of us have always known that Channels id the official private TV station of Buhari and APC, just as AIT is to PDP. Why do you think John Momoh (Channels Chairman) was compensated with a political appointment?

Am still waiting to see that private TV station with wide coverage in Nigeria that has not been bought over by partisans.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by emmasege: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
GoldCircle:
I talk am! Can anything good come out of Buhari? AIED don’t waste your saliva. We already know. Only Sarrki and BMC watched the documentary. That’s if they had fuel to power their generators.
Lol. I really wanted to watch the documentary, but guess what? There was no light and who still fuels his generator under this Buhari-inflicted hardship?

May we all live to tell the story after this generational mistake (Buhari) must hopefully have been corrected in 2019.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes i will, hian!! i would love to bring them down there to stay for atleast 5 years, but their mama no gree! some onyibo women no dey play for were their pikins dey o!!.
you see? dey ting be say their mama dem dey get money from government unbehalf of dere pikins, so if they let me take the children dem no go fit collect dis money from Govt again.And dem dey fear African countries well well, besides i am not sure how dey will survive in naija. with the heat, mosquitoes and the environment, grin i know i can pay to put them in private schools. so Education will not be a problem.

Oh now I see,na wa ooo so like how much be this money wey dem dey get from government

Em to survive na problem sha but with time dem go adapt to life here,haven't u seen those white guy's kids living in nigeria dem plenty for lagos,abuja and even some yuroba states too.

Wetin dey make their mama fear africa coz of kidnapping or what?

gringringrin but sha u tell me say their mama come from rich family so wetin she con dey need money for again?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by tobsvent: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Documentary my foot, in d face of close to 10m job loss, skyrocketting exchange rate, unending increase of d price of PMS, unpredecented looting,.....d list is endless. Packaging things! Our mumu never do.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh now I see,na wa ooo so like how much be this money wey dem dey get from government

Em to survive na problem sha but with time dem go adapt to life here,haven't u seen those white guy's kids living in nigeria dem plenty for lagos,abuja and even some yuroba states too.

Wetin dey make their mama fear africa coz of kidnapping or what?

gringringrin but sha u tell me say their mama come from rich family so wetin she con dey need money for again?
Na money to the take feed them and cloths, but there mama no dey collect dis money dem no need am! but some times, but the socials gets involved in family issues as the Government owns your children partially.

yes! there are Afraid of kidnappers, Ofcourse! i saw white people living and working in Abuja,lagos and Enungu. even in Awka.

No! they do not need the money, i just gave you some examples why some of them don't let there children leave the country,

you know? i ve asked my current woman to come with me and settle in naija, that i will open a business for her in Awka or Enugu, i can even find her a desk job at the Airport or company, not that she needs to but because she like working she doesn't like to stay idle.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Obec70(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2017
You spoke the minds of millions of this country, to Femi Adeshina who has bewitched you? Remember today is not forever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’ve Sinned Against God, Nigerians -sen Adeyemi / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Pose With Lagos State House Of Assembly Members / Sanwo-Olu: No Need For Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.