Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President (20494 Views)

BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh that Enugu business man doing business in Anambragringrin

Na wa oo me sef hear d new's but I nor to gbadu amgrin
that's because you are not a millionaire yet grin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
what's yanriya? sad
Yanriya na small girl or womengringrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
that's because you are not a millionaire yet grin

Maybegrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

U see I told u,a muslim can hurt u never never they won't do that,just be sincere/truthful/trusted and u will enjoy them,they hate lies that hate lies so much,I ve worked with them and one of my boss is a building contractor abi na site Engineer sefgrin

U see one time I took some boy's from Edo state to Kano state to roof a house for one Alhaji and he didn't pay me before coming but coz of the trust we both have for each other I took the risk and I delieverd the job for him very very well,and he was happy with me he even introduced me to his daughter's trying so hard for me to like themgringrin

He paid me even above the bill I gave him and paid our TP and even gave more tubber's of yam,green bean's,pepe,potato and many more,till dat we are still good friends though his very very older than me I think he should be around 70or 71 by now...
well.. all that tribalism made me believe that muslims are killing IGBOs in the north and oh! i forgot, i read alot about fulani herdsmen killing and raping women too or killing IGBO farmers in Enugu.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Maybegrin
yes! that's why i said yet. soon you will become a millionaire grin the way your brain dey sharp.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Yanriya na small girl or womengringrin
small girls? like child marriages? just like all muslims they are peadophiles
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by onos217(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Put all together :the soft side of Buhari has no human side. Abeg, who either sides help? Shiorr!
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
well.. all that tribalism made me believe that muslims are killing IGBOs in the north and oh! i forgot, i read alot about fulani herdsmen killing and raping women too or killing IGBO farmers in Enugu.

Yeah all these things happen but it does not stand to be concluded that the muslims are killing igbos...

An igbo man based in the north will tell u muslim man don't ve problem and they are good people.

Despite the killings we sometimes hear do happen there..

An an igbo man based in the easth will tell u they are wicked and heartless people!
Because of the killings they experience.

Now btw these two human's who will u believe is saying the truth?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by earthcrust: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
An expired and unstable inglorious fossil from Daura is what they called president.Blind ppl.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
small girls? like child marriages? just like all muslims they are peadophiles
ñ

Em somhow ok Exactlygrin

Well not really all oogringrin

Do u know that 12 to 15 year old girl don dey fucvk 25 or 30 year old man with big preek for North??
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes! that's why i said yet. soon you will become a millionaire grin the way your brain dey sharp.

I hope so ooogringrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
pedrilo:
so where is the change then?
now is he nupeng? Or a marketer of petrol
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by gfortune9: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
BUHARI AND APC GOVERNMENT ARE SATANIC, THEY ARE A PUNISHMENT TO NIGERIANS.
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by pedrilo: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:

now is he nupeng? Or a marketer of petrol
but u blamed GEJ for this same issue!
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:
ñ

Em somhow ok Exactlygrin

Well not really all oogringrin

Do u know that 12 to 15 year old girl don dey fucvk 25 or 30 year old man with big preek for North??
yes! that's because they have been made to believe that it is okay to do that, besides they are poor, helpless, unducated and have know choice
Do you think if those 12 and15 years old children had a choice they would do that?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah all these things happen but it does not stand to be concluded that the muslims are killing igbos...

An igbo man based in the north will tell u muslim man don't ve problem and they are good people.

Despite the killings we sometimes hear do happen there..

An an igbo man based in the easth will tell u they are wicked and heartless people!
Because of the killings they experience.

Now btw these two human's who will u believe is saying the truth?
I don't know! as i said i read this stories on Nairaland written by nigerians, are you trying to say that they are lies?
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
I don't know! as i said i read this stories on Nairaland written by nigerians, are you trying to say that they are lies?

Well I agree to you expression as ignorant!
But then I don't take Nairaland new's serious they may be lying and aswell by telling the truth.
No one can actually tell
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by Martin0(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes! that's because they have been made to believe that it is okay to do that, besides they are poor, helpless, unducated and have know choice
Do you think if those 12 and15 years old children had a choice they would do that?

Hmmmm maybegrin
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by BigIyanga: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
GMB with unbridled arrogance and timidity, doesn't need any documentary
Re: Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President by justduke24(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
I am ashamed of myself especially to those in government trying to manipulate their fellow just to seek favour in the hand of a murderer, a political toximia and a selfish leader. Mr president is a disappointment to this Nation. He is a man with no sympathy,a guru in theft, a man that is of low integrity. He is the fallen angel sent to cause too many mayhem and discomfort to this great Nation. Yet some stupid foes said he "has a human side" they are just as uncultured as Mr president. is this the change we voted for? insurgency, unemployment, shortage of food supply,no security,no electricity supply,bad roads, payment of salaries na wahala. which is the human side of this tyrant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / Sanwo-Olu: No Need For Violence In Lagos / Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.