Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

(with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (993 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by NoLotty7(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Yes,if l find the right person
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
I have no girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Yes I can marry him.

Reasons..

He understands me.

He doesn't get angry easily.

He jokes a lot (my kind of person).

3 Likes

Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
angry
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Yes I can marry him.
Reasons..
He understands me.
He doesn't get angry easily.
He jokes a lot (my kind of person).
shockedshocked
so you have started hiding things from me angryundecided
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
shockedshocked
so you have started hiding things from me angryundecided
Iz a long story cheesy.

1 Like

Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gabinogem(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I can marry my future gf... Cuz she will be intelligent, humble & must have a great sense of humour. cool
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Fetula4u: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Ok.....here to read comment.single guy...........don't really believe in relationship since i lost my last one,she bleeped up.
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by NoLotty7(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
@sekxy can we hear your view,you have meaningful threads here.
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Iz a long story cheesy.
gringrin..
happy for you kiss
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
NoLotty7:
@sekxy can we hear your view,you have meaningful threads here.
I can't date someone i wont marry.

1 Like

Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by deeLima86(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2017
I have realized we can't be and i want to change her ASAP!
Troublesome and self centered. cry
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
I can't date someone i wont marry.

gringringrin so this mean's we are gonna get marriedcheesy
Confirm babegrin
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin so this mean's we are gonna get marriedcheesy
Confirm babegrin
hahaha
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by psalmson001: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2017
If i cant marry her, then what am i wasting my time for by dating her?

1 Like

Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha

So how far nagrin

How ur 2018 wan be na?
Babe make u try give dem serious guy's chance na abi u nor jus ready to row into relationshipgrin
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
hahaha
Come oo Nnegrin I wan ask u something oo?
U don meet with biaca b4?
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo Nnegrin I wan ask u something oo?
U don meet with biaca b4?
no
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:
no

Eh eh..
But do u communicate with her outside here?
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh..
But do u communicate with her outside here?
no
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Sure..
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

no

Eh eh ok ooogrin

I hope say she nor bribe u to con dey answer me like this ooogringrin coz I go jus kill ugringrin
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
I should marry whoever I choose to date
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Iz a long story cheesy.
what Is Your Main Moniker
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
what Is Your Main Moniker
Why do you find pleasure in monitoring me?
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why do you find pleasure in monitoring me?
cause I Love Berries
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
cause I Love Berries
I don't have a main, this is my main. I don't keep main, I deactivate rather.
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
I don't have a main, this is my main. I don't keep main, I deactivate rather.
Name The Account You Deactivated tongue
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Name The Account You Deactivated tongue
No way in fucking hell .
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
No way in fucking hell .
hmmm so You Are New
Re: (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why date someone you cant marry?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Having Sex With A Doll? / Korede Bello Look Alike In Camp And Not .... / How To Make SEX Enjoyable At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.