Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94199 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Achorom e luu nwunye onwa na bia nihu
Thegeneralqueen:
I also love puppies..... they are cute........

Ehmm Chief okwa mu nor ya oooo owerio onye e chim bu onyi mo
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
If you are missing somebody, call.

Okay, I call Yuneehk smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Safiaaa:
thank you. Will take your advice, thanks.

You welcome, don't rush it. Just look to God even as they keep coming...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by 4words: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
so terrible if ur friend Is involved

Believe me, I know this. I have been bitten by a very close friend now number 1 enemy just because of a relationship. Story for another day.

Anyways I am glad you're still open to love. You never can Tell where it is lurking.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I reject evil!

I like your cup size sha....tongue
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
so terrible if ur friend Is involved
Ouch
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
dumo1:

Be there looking for sparks, connections and electric shock you will tell me whether you want to date a mechanic who changes spark plugs or an electrician who deals with wires and connections. Sister make up your mind before you turn aunty Gwegs
Failed attempt trying to be funny...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Isn't this too desperate?

Desperation got the Israelites out of Egypt.
Desperation made Martin Luther King Jr to stand up and fight against racial segregation in the U.S.

Desperation is sometimes needed to get what you want.

"The violent takes it by force."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dstar01(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:
The year is about to end and some of us have not yet found that special one.

It's not funny �. Work, work and work but no real lady or guy to call at the end of the day's job to tell how your day went, without the fear that they're not 'karashikas' or 'playboys'.

What's stopped you from kick-starting that relationship?

- Low income
- Not too cute
- Fear of getting on with the wrong guy/girl
- Your village people
- Too choosy
- Too much shakara(forming)
- Waiting for the perfect man

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FIND YOUR SOUL-MATE here as you would in your workplace, church, neighborhood etc?

Let's stop seeing ourselves as 'virtual beings'- I believe you could meet someone here and actually start something that will culminate into marriage.

Well, I'm just thinking aloud. I even heard Mynd44 is still "available", if you know what I mean. I think lalasticlal.a is still searching too.

You see a cute, prospective and hardworking guy and the next thing you hear, he is single. Same for the ladies. Igwe must hear this!!!

Let's analyse this menace and profer the way forward. Next Year 2017; We've got to have lots of weddings.

Pass the ball...

Like seriously, if there's any nice lady on nairaland and she's available I wouldn't mind right now we start out as a friend and see how far we can take things. I'm just an ok guy but I must marry this new year o

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Bashing i don receive this year don do me guy

Don't out the spotlight on me brov

Wanted to tease her, no qualms.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Divay22(f): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
4words:

I knew it, this is exactly what was modified on that other trend. Quoting exactly what I wrote I just can't believed I guessed right.

[b]You jus[/b]t so easy to read.

Okay
Now that you've guessed right, what can i do with it...
My being single is a personal thing, I am doing it deliberately.. smiley

Single or not, what i wrote in the other thread is true.... And this your moniker, hope it's not someone I have vowed to ignore no matter his words or what he does undecided

And for the bolded, lol it's not a sure thing.
makydebbie:
My case is indeed different.

I'm married and searching. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

Wanted to tease her, no qualms.

And you had to involve me. You want make that chick destroy me sha
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Alphaman007: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Not too cute, little cash.. . Mehn God help us
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
dstar01:

Like seriously, if there's any nice lady on nairaland and she's available I wouldn't mind right now we start out as a friend and see how far we can take things. I'm just an ok guy but I must marry this new year o

Let someone know. I put up this thread because I know we are not in Nairaland by coincident.

Somehow, someway... there's something good here for us.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Akalia(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
All these persons giving thumbs up to village people for succeeding in stopping them from getting married this year, I hope you are aware that both consciously and sub-consciously you are exalting the powers that you believe are behind your lingered single-hood? Anyway I am vision 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Desperation made Martin Luther King Jr to stand up and fight against racial segregation in the U.S.

Desperation in love? Is that not forcing it ?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Let someone know. I put up this thread because I know we are not in Nairaland by coincident.

Somehow, someway... there's something good here for us.

I agree with this statement but i came to realization rather recently @ I put up this thread because I know we are not in Nairaland by coincident.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by lexy2014: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
i cant trust you, i dont know you lol.
i waz trying 2 establish something about trust that's y I was asking u those questions but u didnt get it. Now matter where u are, u have travelled and when u travelled, u didn't no d driver or pilot ftom adam. But u committed ur life 2a stranger 4 in most cases at least 3 hours. If u could do that, y can't u share a piece of ur history with me if it will help u overcome ur insecurities when it comes 2 dealing with guys?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Rick9(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
To look for money.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:
If you are missing somebody, call.

Okay, I call Yuneehk smiley
Good morning to you.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dstar01(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Joislim:
I was too heartbroken this year to think of relationship.

Secondly, I'm broke. It discourages me a lot from relationship.
2018 won't pass me by tho

E just be like say you dey my film, these are the exact reason I didn't get married this and though I really wanna settle down
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Desperation in love? Is that not forcing it ?

Not so. I mean, you declaring your relationship status thus inviting suitable ladies to file in.

Love is a word that has so many responsibilities.
Without those responsibilities, there's no love.

Just meet someone first, love can grow from there. It works all the time.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Yuneehk:

Failed attempt trying to be funny...

D guy funny Abeg
Make I go look for him comment make I quote
emusmithy:

Guess what? You will have to use violence to keep it.

The Israelites wasn't by force, it was by the appointed time of God. If they had forced their way, they would have perished and never fulfilled what God had for them.

When you do things out of desperation, it most times ends badly and that is because the time is not yet right for that thing to be done. When the time is right, it will happen with little to no effort with far less cost than if you had forced your way with it.

1 Like

Safiaaa:
i cant trust you, i dont know you lol.

We didn't finish our chat...One date hang out...You're down?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2017
lexy2014:
i waz trying 2 establish something about trust that's y I was asking u those questions but u didnt get it. Now matter where u are, u have travelled and when u travelled, u didn't no d driver or pilot ftom adam. But u committed ur life 2a stranger 4 in most cases at least 3 hours. If u could do that, y can't u share a piece of ur history with me if it will help u overcome ur insecurities when it comes 2 dealing with guys?
hmm i like that analogy. very nice smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by alegbeleye(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Henitan24:

Deep breath**
hmmm....
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Yuneehk:

Good morning to you.

Good morning Ma'am. How are you today? smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by opribo(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Gone are the days for responsible and faithful men and women. Now is the era of freedom to do anything your body wants.

Therefore since the rhythm has changed the players too have to change their dance steps.

Marriage is old school we are in the age of babymama and babypapa. Nobody should hold anyone down now in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

emusmithy:

Not so. I mean, you declaring your relationship status thus inviting suitable ladies to file in.

Love is a word that has so many responsibilities.
Without those responsibilities, there's no love.

Just meet someone first, love can grow from there. It works all the time.

You sound overly optimistic. I like the zing in your flow. Wished life made things this easy. I think i'll just spectate
Jupxter:

We didn't finish our chat...One date hang out...You're down?
Im not down lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (60) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.