Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94172 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Silumi:

The growth is for how long because sometimes it just never comes.experience

It will come, if you find a point of connection.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dstar01(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

I can imagine. But there's difference between been bored and being lonely. Have a relationship with the Lord, pray about it and then search

Thanks Bro, I'll do just that and I pray things turns out well for us in all aspects of our lives as we step into the new year

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Boyooosa(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Joislim:
I was too heartbroken this year to think of relationship.

Secondly, I'm broke. It discourages me a lot from relationship.
2018 won't pass me by tho
As a female, I don't think you should necessarily prirotise money in a relationship, may be you over-taxed your exes cos of your financial status n u now feel guilty the way u handled those relationships.
The secret is that just be beautiful to yourself, manage the lil funds available with you, work hard to earn more and stop being unnecessarily dependent on your bf's income... it discourages guys of nowadays even me.
Position your self for mature relationship and your village pple will disappear next year as u r determined.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
and it was finished cry cry cry cry cry

bar man, my check pls

bouncing out of here like grin
[img]https://media1./images/ab3f03931576e9c3bc1634841285d02a/tenor.gif[/img]
All the shots that guy fired were bulls eye. If na me i no go comment for 1 month. That guy is just wicket.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2017
dstar01:

Thanks Bro, I'll do just that and I pray things turns out well for us in all aspects of our lives as we step into the new year

Amen, I suggest you start saving up for marriage while you expect the lady to come
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

I think i need to find myself first ! May July, i could try. Work is imperative to me at the moment
whats your age range
Jupxter:

Okay, so are you single? Tell us your love story

My love story is...

I'm single and searching.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

My love story is...

I'm single and searching.

Wow. With this enthusiasm, i could have assumed you found love !
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
whats your age range

Early 30
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Early 30
Wow okay. I hope you find what you're looking for
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dstar01(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Amen, I suggest you start saving up for marriage while you expect the lady to come

Yea thanks for the advice
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Disneylady(f): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2017
I don't even know why I'm still single sef......
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Wow. With this enthusiasm, i could have assumed you found love !

If I have found TRUE love, I don't enthusiasm.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Wow okay. I hope you find what you're looking for

Nah, It's work the first half of the year. 13 hours a day. I need money jare, once i hit gold, i'll start searching
Disneylady:

Maybe you're too choosy...just maybe

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Disneylady:

Many of us are now asking this same question
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:

(some walks in life, you have to take alone)

Used to believe that until I found out walking alone wasn't really my thing.
Safiaaa:
I just want real love
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Nah, It's work the first half of the year. 13 hours a day. I need money jare, once i hit gold, i'll start searching
Just look after yourself in the process. Your health comes first.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2017
IFearGod:
Hey
hey
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Disneylady:

I'm coming

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Loool. It's reached a point where I'm comfortable being single grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Just look after yourself in the process. Your health comes first.

When a nail seven zeros monthly i'll attend to that, i don't care if i thin-out first. When i hit seven zeros monthly, maybe i'll start focusing on myself.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by okeyben10: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

You are not selfish, just that you have not meet the right person, with the right connection, when it clicks you will overlook most of those flaws giving you concern at the moment. Most women including me look out for comfortable men, not because they (we) are lazy, but there is always a psychological attachment to financial security, our parents in those days had little and no gadget, but they managed themselves. Most of our girls will never have that patience especially with the advents of social media, a struggling woman or a working won't like to go below the present standard she is and funny enough most decent girls are not privileged to have men spending on them and the other categories of girls( which I won't like to downgrade as hoes) are always after spending and they get the good guys because unlike poles always attract

@ dafeyankee
oya tell us. Do yu like ds kinda advert??
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by gregyboy(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Ikwi(f): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:
The year is about to end and some of us have not yet found that special one.

It's not funny �. Work, work and work but no real lady or guy to call at the end of the day's job to tell how your day went, without the fear that they're not 'karashikas' or 'playboys'.

What's stopped you from kick-starting that relationship?

- Low income
- Not too cute
- Fear of getting on with the wrong guy/girl
- Your village people
- Too choosy
- Too much shakara(forming)
- Waiting for the perfect man

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FIND YOUR SOUL-MATE here as you would in your workplace, church, neighborhood etc?

Let's stop seeing ourselves as 'virtual beings'- I believe you could meet someone here and actually start something that will culminate into marriage.

Well, I'm just thinking aloud. I even heard Mynd44 is still "available", if you know what I mean. I think lalasticlal.a is still searching too.

You see a cute, prospective and hardworking guy and the next thing you hear, he is single. Same for the ladies. Igwe must hear this!!!

Let's analyse this menace and profer the way forward. Next Year 2017; We've got to have lots of weddings.

Pass the ball...
Next Year 2017 am sure you mistaken.... So let me correct you, say 2018.....its okay, what are friends for now.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

When a nail seven zeros monthly i'll attend to that, i don't care if i thin-out first. When i hit seven zeros monthly, maybe i'll start focusing on myself.
money is important but its not everything. You'll probably realise that when you reach your goal.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
money is important but its not everything. You'll probably realise that when you reach your goal.

Too late. I realized that this year already but then i want a comfortable relationship not a strained one. I wanna work so hard to put things in place before the lady appear
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Disneylady(f): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Maybe you're too choosy...just maybe
Nah.....but I observe you guys are not just ready to settle down. Too much flexing
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Disneylady(f): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
biggie10:

I'm coming
Naughty boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (60) (Reply)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.