Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94135 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by tbliss22(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2017
vikithor:
nairaland babes' eyes don open wider than Eve's ,
they didint just taste the forbidden fruit they swallowed it with out blinking! shocked
on this forum they have learnt many good,bad and ugly things and will always exhibit them if married,e.g.
1.they have learnt to expose men on the media/public
2.they have learnt to take advice from 'outsider'
3.they have learnt to have option 'B',i.e to prospect and hook up with another/several zombies,if the one at home is not easily manipulative enough.
4.they have learnt to slay,kill and murder before the actually killing .
5.a lady who is wiser in fuckery,deception,extortion,selfishness,materialism,highmindedness- cant be a home material (ask nigerian celebriities for explanations)

Hmmmm!! like seriously??
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 29, 2017
chronique:

There are lots of responsible guys out there. They just don't come in the package most ladies want it at "first glance". A lot of ladies these days don't take the time to know a guy well, before they jump into conclusion and make uninformed decisions.

Yeah Likewise!!!
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by LegitBoy(m): 5:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Undecided and being too choosy.....i'm looking for a beauty + brainy type of girl grin. Presently i have two girls i'm talking to, one is brainy but not too pretty the other is pretty but not too brainy cry cry cry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by brain54(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Bad character was my stumbling block grin
OK kneel down and put your hands on your head let me pray for you...say my father my father...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by NoToPile: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2017
jclassiq:
I sincerely need a wife this coming year. May God in his infinite mercy provide me a Humble and Good natured woman to settle down with.

I can't wait

From your mouth to God's ears, I hardly comment on posts from the romance section but I could sense the sincerity in your post.

By the way don't underestimate nairaland too, you can meet someone from here. Decent guys and ladies are on nairaland (very decent) you just need to widen your scope.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Get ready to die single then because the females you see here are the same persons you see everyday....

Love your DP.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by brain54(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu must be a fan..watching me laugh from January till now...

Sure I am...I'm not married so I'm single grin
you are single because u ain't married? your b.f is in trouble and don't even know it..

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by OgahBohz: 5:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Holamscoh:

Idiot dem don ban your Monicker, Ole he wan cruze beta thing, No go double your Hustle, You think the gurl #Bliss no get brain Haha

ah swearh u nor weh! ... sperm dey ur head o
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by brain54(m): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Love your DP.
what do you love about it? explain in 15 sentences. your time starts now
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Hollasmall: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Love your DP.

Oga mi, I hope it not what am thinking!!!!
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by olafotad: 5:31am On Dec 29, 2017
I love this thread. The answer is very simple! Real ladies are very scare
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mekuso89(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
wow you just sounded real
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by iBlaze7(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Strong courage is my weak point... probably the reason m single
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by newoffer: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2017
it is a world of slayees

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by idu1(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Hello
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by FixNaija(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Sincerely I hope to meet a girl (nairaland or anywhere) that is ready for serious relationship in 2018.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2017
chukxy:
Hi Spaxon, if you don't mind, let's hook up and get to know each other.

Chukxy how're u
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by williamdeluxe(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2017
“When I’m single all I see are happy couples!!! and when I’m in a relationship all I see are happy singles!!! The grass is always greener on the other side!!”
“If you are not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life first, then share it.
HAPPY NEWYEAR TO AL MY SINGLE BOYS AND GIRLS
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Ouch

'twas history then
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2017
4words:

Believe me, I know this. I have been bitten by a very close friend now number 1 enemy just because of a relationship. Story for another day.

Anyways I am glad you're still open to love. You never can Tell where it is lurking.

Thats the truth..
Makes me wanna limit my girlfriends and have more guys as pals....

The guys don't really have a problem
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by sleeknick: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Nairaland girls are mostly ugly societal rejects.... the only thing they have is their phone and data...

If you quote me, cancer will kee u angry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

You see the way proposals are flying here and there? I'm getting uptight with the Friendzone situation you're putting me in cry
you know how to make full use of the so called friend zone.

Ofcourse I'm not sidelining you to that zone.

It depends on how u see it
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Song of Solomon 1:2
Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine

To our thread yea?

Goan sleep jare o.
Kontinu doing ur thing..
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by nurez305(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:
you know how to make full use of the so called friend zone.

Ofcourse I'm not sidelining you to that zone.

It depends on how u see it
my dear, you are so beautiful ..... what's up
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nation77(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Jodha:

Jodha:

Jodha:

Hello Jodha am single how about we give 2017 a last minute winner my humble opinion thou
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by checkedout: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2017
20 comments

Male 19
Female 1

They always form and leave everything to the guys, its not fair
You don't expect guys alone to send you email, you too can do the same by just checking the siggy and add on whatsapp coded. Check his pix, if you like what you see just chat him up.

I am available anyway and I am ready to take my chance.

Thanks Beautiful Ladies. I know you love me and I love you too
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ikorodureporta: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Dis mod wicked sha cheesy
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by TeejayMaya(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Well, If i love you, I'd do anything legit to make you happy. But most Nigerian women will see u ask weak and foolish. Our women and mind games / taking advise from their hoe ass friends wont allow them prosper in a relationship.

Some might even say you're too good to be true... and never take one serious nor appreciate the care.

Anyway, The next person i date will actually be the person i'd marry.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ossaii(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

I need a female friend 2aff0873
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
TeejayMaya:
Well, If i love you, I'd do anything legit to make you happy. But most Nigerian women will see u ask weak and foolish. Our women and mind games / taking advise from their hoe ass friends wont allow them prosper in a relationship.

Some might even say you're too good to be true... and never take one serious nor appreciate the care.

Anyway, The next person i date will actually be the person i'd marry.

Abi
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by BlueButter(f): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
daily

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.