Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94115 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jalay(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
This forum no go kill me with laugh.
To my thought, I watch and I read then they disguise there pics.
I look at there profile pics and there comments, it's enough reason to chase a good guy coming to them.

An Igbo lady won't be a bad idea.
*Reasons*
Language barrier. My kids don't need diversion of Nigerian language neither do I
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
where?

Nigga angry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
It's your turn, I sent the last msg on the thread
Spaxon:

Oga let's go to the thread
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Edopesin: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2017
sellers4buyers:
Well well well
I met my present girlfriend soon to turn lover on nairaland, she is intelligent, diligent and chubby just exactly what i want in a woman. The only challenge I am having with her is; she sabi ask you for money ehn, you no go fit say no or post her. Anybody with a tip on how I can make this traits of her fetch her more money should tell me pls. that's by the way.

There are quiet a good number of girls on nairaland that are good for marriage in my own judgment, I have met close to ten or more from business, investment and Agriculture section.

Guys you can go to the above sections and try your luck I met mine there you might meet yours as well who knows. cheers
Not Being Single Does Nt Necessarily Being NOT MARRIED NA
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
i am scared of wat happens after wedding,it isn't a rosy bed & all dis stories dat touch are not helping besides i like daydreaming about d perfect guy

Does the perfect guy exists?

Have you watched, Tyler Perry The Family That Prays?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Spaxon(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm just saying...

How do you see it?

I don't see as a friendzone
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Enbullience(f): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Darlings,

It's few days before the New Year, I hope you had a joyful Christmas.

I'm a divorced woman, 37 years of age and seeking a man for a relationship. I hope to find "you" soon, "my man".

With love from Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
wristbangle:

if you understand what he meant, he has actually concluded not to get married till he dies. This is different from your perception. I don't wish that for him. Words are powerful. Don't be shock that demons too have upgraded to go on social media to stamp derogatory words people make for themselves.
bros i understand u,but is it a must to get married,if getting married will make me regret my existence i will rather be single.I am sure wen he meet his other half he will have a change of mind,i just pray he meets her abi na HIM.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Does the perfect guy exists?

Have you watched, Tyler Perry The Family That Prays?
No i haven't but i believe there is sum1 out dere for me
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Joislim(f): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

Just bought super glue from one aboki around my close Come and I'll mend it for you
lol.... it's already mended
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Disneylady:

Being responsible means much more than financial whatever......Commitment is what most of you guys are lacking, not ready to give ur all whereas you ll be expecting us to do that

Commitment you know is a hard job.
Unless a guy truly loves you and pictures you in his future, he can't be committed.
Some ladies too are too pushy. They should learn to take things easy. Some of them are the reason guys break up. They compare you to their ex and every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Commitment comes from Trust. If I trust you, I'll commit my all to you.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

I don't see as a friendzone

What do you see then?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by wristbangle: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
bros i understand u,but is it a must to get married,if getting married will make me regret my existence i will rather be single.I am sure wen he meet his other half he will have a change of mind,i just pray he meets her abi na HIM.

Sis, it's not a must. Everybody with their decision. You made a statement earlier about been scared as regards stories you have heard about marriage. Truth is its scary! Especially for we single but we need to learn from their mistakes in order not to make same mistake.

Enbullience:

Darlings,

I'm a divorced woman, 37 years of age and seeking a man for a relationship. I hope to find "you" soon, "my man".

With love from Canada.

May God grant your heart desire but there are millions of men in Canada nau

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Enbullience:

Darlings,

With love from Canada.

No man in Canada? undecided
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Olatimide(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2017
I think I like being single, having to decide everything for myself, one girl will not come and put all her need to b happy on me... Lol. But 2018, I have to try to experience how it feels to be in a real relationship.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Promismike(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Where are the women? Is it ngeneukwenu kind of women?

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
No i haven't but i believe there is sum1 out dere for me

But not perfect, in that sense of doing everything right.

You guys are going to have issues. You are going to put up with some excesses.

What will keep you going will be, I LOVE HIM. I CHOOSE TO BE WITH HIM. I'D RATHER BE WITH HIM THAN BEING WITH ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
See all the girls wey dey view cheesycheesycheesycheesy......Bitchz are not smiling. Una dey find who una wan frustrate hahaha
: undecided
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Tenderly1(f): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Marriage is scary. All the stories i've heard doesnt help in changing my orientation about marriage. Despite all the hiccups, i believe its a wonderful union.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Joislim(f): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

As a female, I don't think you should necessarily prioritise money in a relationship, may be you over-taxed your exes cos of your financial status n u now feel guilty the way u handled those relationships.
The secret is that just be beautiful to yourself, manage the lil funds available with you, work hard to earn more and stop being unnecessarily dependent on your bf's income... it discourages guys of nowadays even me.
Position your self for mature relationship and your village pple will disappear next year as u r determined.
I didn't tax nor over tax my ex, the cause of our break up wasn't money. I don't even depend on guys income, I feel I should contribute financially to a relationship that's why I prioritise it.

I will put your advice into consideration.

Thanks
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Hantonia(f): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Lefulefu Oya O Wen Is D Date Wil Be Ur Groom Lady
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
36 pages plus nad no1 said it Whats wrong with being single? Most people will stay that way

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chukxy: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

Yeah yeah.
Have a great day ahead
Cheers Spaxon and you too
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by xty50(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Today is my birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yul025(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
this year is a good year. Being single till now still marvels me. Some say i dont go out. I cant meet people if i dont learn how to go out. God help me in 2018. Looking forward to meeting him. Is well even inside well
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Tenderly1:
Marriage is scary. All the stories i've heard doesnt help in changing my orientation about marriage. Despite all the hiccups, i believe its a wonderful union.

It is. It's a marvelous way of being selfless.

I believe it's fun and thrilling
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Enbullience:

Darlings,

With love from Canada.

grinu just registered taday
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Joislim(f): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
dstar01:

E just be like say you dey my film, these are the exact reason I didn't get married this and though I really wanna settle down
A new year is around the corner, keep your hopes alive and your desires will come to pass.
Good morning
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
36 pages plus nad no1 said it Whats wrong with being single? Most people will stay that way

Will you?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
reservd:
Stl heartbroken due to her parents interference. Their reason is they dnt want a non Yoruba, so after all d quarrels, threats and emotional blackmail, she finally gave in and quit d relationship, dis was 2wks ago. Now d dilemma find finding who wl take u as u are after losing such a wonderful person who has chosen to grow with u is a big headache. Now d thought of having a low income crops up again. She jst gat to b gainfully employed though, It is well
Just take your time bro. this too will pass. ease your mind off anything relationship for now. Just try to have fun with your friends and family, live for the moment. love without conditions will find you
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Yul025:
this year is a good year. Being single till now still marvels me. Some say i dont go out. I cant meet people if i dont learn how to go out. God help me in 2018. Looking forward to meeting him. Is well even inside well

Why don't you go out? You're in Ph?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by happydays1(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Jodha:

Until I'm married... I'm totally single...
I'm interested, yes interested �

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Reply)

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.