Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (93919 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] abeg stop faking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its not u, its boring, u have been trying so hard to get on my good side grin grin grin saw ur mentions, doesnt work like that with me, upgrade ur life, i will evaluate ur progress and we shall see smiley
mediocre way of seeing things jude, I never tried to befriend you when you and your cohorts made trolling a career, why now? What you simply misinterpreted as an offer of friendship and bliss waving a white flag is actually my way of showing you that I have outgrown you and all your childish tantrums, I have a lot of experience with cranky people. I know you find it unbelievable and boring that I am not dancing to your tune like I used to, well I just got tired and bored of playing fetch with you in the park, like I said grow up, time is not our friend, it would be foolish of me to keep on doing this with you, have fun and be happy

17 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yuneehk:

Yea, you can say that. I've gotta hit the sacks now. Goodnight
Aite. Goodnight. Continue tomorrow BHG. smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
cheesy Nah me just try play with you small

Hmmmm ur way nor puregrin

Why u nor dey talkgrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok I dey come grin
Ye yes yeeeeeeeee so naso your voice dey I don finish waitin you want make I tell my friends

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Neyoor:

shocked shocked shocked Like you are saving up for relationship?
I plan to attain a financial target before dating cos one thing I want in a relationship is respect and fortunately money is one of those things that breeds respect

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Ye yes yeeeeeeeee so naso your voice dey I don finish waitin you want make I tell my friends

Hmmmmmm

gringringrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm ur way nor puregrin

Why u nor dey talkgrin
See how your voice dey sound Hahahahahhe I don laugh tire for here martinnnnnn
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
See how your voice dey sound Hahahahahhe I don laugh tire for here martinnnnnn

Hmmmmmm u never know wetin I dey think so oo...
Untill u talk I nor go say out my mind...

Coz why I dey talk sha I fit do this my divorce my account oo and e get why I dey I dey follow that code oogrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
I dey here
no yawa
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
chibwike:
You must be quite beautiful... Facially or maybe in character.

for them to be possessive of you.

A guy that truly loves you might exhibit these traits..its left for you to caution him.. and if he respects you.. he'd listen to you.

Me I'd just make sure the girl falls for me... then it'd be more easier..

I don't need to possess her again.. Na she go possess me
lol I'm too impatient to dedicate time doing all of that besides being possesive isn't love most times haven't you seen where a guy is so possesive that slight jeaousy or misunderstanding made him hurt his girlfriend? I recal a guy pouring his gf acid just because he's insecure and clingy, if I can't have her to myself no one can, and making a girl to fall for you is not as easy as it sounds

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
no yawa

Come oo guy I wan flash ugrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Okay I've been seeing excerpts from this thread on my TL a lot.

So, I'll just give my 2kobo advice.

The way forward is weed....and more weedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I plan to attain a financial target before dating cos one thing I want in a relationship is respect and fortunately money is one of those things that breeds respect

Oh! now I understand. It's good to be financially liberated before indulging in a relationship, especially in this era that Gender equality is renting the entire atmosphere. I wish u to well smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmmm u never know wetin I dey think so oo...
Untill u talk I nor go say out my mind...

Coz why I dey talk sha I fit do this my divorce my account oo and e get why I dey I dey follow that code oogrin

Which code be that waiting you dey try talk
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

Aunty You say what? ? ? ? ? ? Weed for what? ?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
ouzo1:
Makydebie goan sleep jare... Dnt cm to work late o
I'm resuming Jan 8th. Don't remind me. grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Which code be that waiting you dey try talk

Na u sabi!
Carry d phone on am dey u talk and I talk too..grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hmmm, weed Kwa?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:
Bad character was my stumbling block grin

Yours or his ? Explain
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na u sabi!
Carry d phone on am dey u talk and I talk too..grin
Why you nor dey talk Hahahahahhe
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chibwike(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol I'm too impatient to dedicate time doing all of that besides being possesive isn't love most times haven't you seen where a guy is so possesive that slight jeaousy or misunderstanding made him hurt his girlfriend? I recal a guy pouring his gf acid just because he's insecure and clingy, if I can't have her to myself no one can, and making a girl to fall for you is not as easy as it sounds
Lol...where are you running to.

I understand the part of being possessive from the guy's aspect.. but then again it might also be due to the money he spent on her....

Someone pouring his girl acid.. has a problem Na..

A responsible guy
that's successful and maybe cute.... can never be insecured

Its easy to make a girl fall for you Na.....tho she has to be interested in you in the first place.. before you can proceed

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chibwike(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lil..Miz ..how did we get here... weed?

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Who told u I did not! I first wait for sometime then I con later talkgrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
My case is indeed different.

I'm married and searching. grin

That's some serious stuff right there.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
biacan2:

Who told u I did not!
I first wait for sometime then I con later talkgrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy:
So you have absolute control of your emotions and you don't feel any unnecessary fear. is that what you are saying?

Kinda lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Who told u I did not!
I first wait for sometime then I con later talkgrin
I don laugh tire see how your voice be like those concrete old igbo guys

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That's some serious stuff right there.
Lol, I was joking actually.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk03, you see your life? Your mates were going for "Queen.sekxy ", "prettybae", "Mhis.Tahrah", "Lani.cky", "ivvy" and so on. angry

But you went for Blackhawk03. You see the beginning of your single problems? You don't know your sobriquet dey chase all our husbands away. angry

This must end in 2017. angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Cut story short, everyone na Queen for hin lane, real men will look beyond the masculine moniker. cool cool
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ouzo1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm resuming Jan 8th. Don't remind me. grin

See long holiday,am so jealous..
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I was joking actually.

I figured.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Cut story short, everyone na Queen for hin lane, real men will look beyond the masculine moniker. cool cool
Better bring husband wey go buy me private jet this 2018. sad angry

Six packs bobo oo. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.