Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help Find A Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Find A Poem (471 Views)

"Nwa Nnam" A Poem By TK / "Monkey Of Different Colour" A Poem From Wurastories / A Poem By A Nairalander "Why" (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Find A Poem by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys, please I need you help. I'm trying to find a poem I read quite a long time ago in my junior secondary school days in one of the poetry texts.
The poem spoke about a boy and a girl who went to the woods to play, while they were playing , lightning struck a tree and killed the girl, the boy witnessing this, made him so traumatized that he actually ran mad, and became the mad man of the woods, whispering to himself "I will find you, where are you hiding" giggling to himself.
So, sounds familiar?
Re: Help Find A Poem by Prognose: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2017
A Child's Anthology of Poetry.
It's a book.
Google.
Re: Help Find A Poem by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Prognose:
A Child's Anthology of Poetry.
It's a book.
Google.
Thanks a lot. But I do not have the book.
Please do you know the title of the poem in question?

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's World 1 / HELP A Story By Oki Collins / How The Billionaires Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.