Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja (16015 Views)

Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices / NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by tobillionaire(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Pesuzok:

Have you not read that the landing cost of pms is 171.
he needs orientation on DAT I think
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by thunderbabs: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2017
Crazy Nigerians, dey get free fuel now dey shouting sai baba... OK na, mk una continue
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by joenor(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Don't we have these so call DPR in all state? the only DPR close to my area is no selling and they are somewhere x selling for motorist for free, we have so many station here in Delta and some other states, that fuel is been sold for #250 Deploy those Mugu's call DPR to other states to do the needful abeg... Nigeria self I tire.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Good gestures

Check my siggy to start making money this new year...

Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Bollinger(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Nonnyflex:
How long will these people continue to take us as fools... Well it seems that Nigerians can and will never learn... 2019 they will still deceive many to vote them in... Seeing the deceived even in this thread is enough to make one cry

For as long as the Nigerian citizenry continue to think like fools. These guys do not elect themselves. You guys do that for them and then turn around to complain. How does that make sense to you? You are mutilating yourself with a knife and at the same time blaming the knife.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
free2ryhme:
how about other states undecided

they sell above pump price in the east on a daily basis none of them has ever gone their to seize petrol stations

useless people
are u saying petrol stations in the east have been sabotaging their ppl even b4 d fuel scarcity?
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Thomas15(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Lol nonsense . Better treat the main issue and stop this rubbish
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Pesuzok:

Have you not read that the landing cost of pms is 171.

And how exactly do you know that the figure in question is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. In a corrupt country, i wouldn't trust what the government says. Plus, the focus should not be about landing costs. Why the phuck are they importing fuel in the first place?
Germany does not have oil but i have never heard nor seen fuel scarcity. Never. How do they do it? Ehn? How?
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
This is what we call "playing to the gallery"

The Federal government, DPR and NNPC knows that there are another 3000 filling stations selling fuel at more than #250 and they keep quiet and laugh at you all, then they decide to act a movie, they set up camera and lights, then the scream "action" and Maikanti Baru, Buhari and Osinbajo walks in and discover the only filling station selling fuel high, then they keep filming as they turn to Robin Hood and dispense free fuel to their mumus who must applaud for them for the film just acted grin grin grin

"CUT" We are not small children anymore angry

Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by castrokins(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
When's The Freebie Coming To The South?
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Digriz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
They collected bribe of 300k from a manager of a filling station near my area and set him free bcus they hoarded the commodity,but the still locked their station and sell to black marketers at night. Who is fooling who,bunch of corrupt officials.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmie14:
...I never knew your brain is as little as these.
thank God you're just knowing I can see how reasonable you're ve given out all the bleeps I have I would have given you one
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
beejayphako:
Mtchew
Stupid people dem. Is that what we re saying abi they should find lasting solution to this menaceundecided
Awon oniranu jati jati
This is one of the solutions. Fuel stations are hoarding fuel in anticipation of being able at sell higher than the approved price
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Come and see filling stations doing worst in Lagos
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
This is what we call "playing to the gallery"

The Federal government, DPR and NNPC knows that there are another 3000 filling stations selling fuel at more than #250 and they keep quiet and laugh at you all, then they decide to act a movie, they set up camera and lights, then the scream "action" and Maikanti Baru, Buhari and Osinbajo walks in and discover the only filling station selling fuel high, then they keep filming as they turn to Robin Hood and dispense free fuel to their mumus who must applaud for them for the film just acted grin grin grin

"CUT" We are not small children anymore angry

u r wicked grin grin grin
u wan make pson g8 chest problem
i laff sotey tears begin d run down my eyes like rainfall

1 Like

Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by francisbarrack(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
All these saving face strategy won't help anyone.
Buhari make fuel available in abundance so that their won't be room for hoarding or price increase.

Most important return it to N86 you met it. How come you increased fuel price without removing subsidy? Olodo of a President.

They said Dezanni Madekwe stole Nigeria dry. Anyway I don't defend her. But if Dezanni stole, then this administration has stolen times 10 of whatever she stole. Because we had fuel at a more steady rate and at a cheaper price. It is all about soldier go, soldier come. Thieves go, armed robbers come.

it tire me my brother... this government ve lost it all.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by IamThrive(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
DPR, you people are not doing enough. If you people are looking for work. Come to Abuja town and ask why some filling stations are close.

Period
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by whatofyou: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
These people know how to dispense fuel for free but don't know how to bring back our fuel to N50 a liter, or even lower!
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by ezenwa10: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
WhatsApp will stop working on some phones by next year. get the full gist on.. https://bebelite..com/2017/12/whatsapp-will-stop-working-on-some.html
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nonnyflex(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

For as long as the Nigerian citizenry continue to think like fools. These guys do not elect themselves. You guys do that for them and then turn around to complain. How does that make sense to you? You are mutilating yourself with a knife and at the same time blaming the knife.
Mind u I don't multilate myself. even if I vote otherwise and the higher number is deceived then it doesn't matter... Democracy is about majority and not about people who make more sense they will always exploit it cause most of us are special fools
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Bollinger(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nonnyflex:

Mind u I don't multilate myself. even if I vote otherwise and the higher number is deceived then it doesn't matter... Democracy is about majority and not about people who make more sense they will always exploit it cause most of us are special fools

Gbam!! You just said it. The number of foolish and abnormally corrupt people in Nigeria far outnumber that of the sane and honest ones. That has always been the case since independence which is why you all will never move forward as a people based on that ratio. Enjoy.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:

are u saying petrol stations in the east have been sabotaging their ppl even b4 d fuel scarcity?

petrol stations in the east sells above 145 even before fuel scarcity crisis
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
lol, i just passed there on my way to levitate .. i was wondering why the strong security presense. then i saw this news
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

petrol stations in the east sells above 145 even before fuel scarcity crisis
thank u for sharing that information.
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
they bought from marketers at high rate of #200 and you expect them to sell at #145 , so how will they cover their lost Buhari and all diz mallams around him are insensitive
Re: DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja by beejayphako(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Praktikals:

This is one of the solutions. Fuel stations are hoarding fuel in anticipation of being able at sell higher than the approved price

We u kip kwayet. If they are doing their assignment well in the first place, there wouldnt be a need to hoard at all. How many years has this been a major problem in Nigeria, aren't you tired of hearing the same stories since time immemorial? Mtcheww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / FG Subsidises Hajj Fares With ₦90 Billion / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.