Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? (725 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / I  Called My Husband A One Minute Man Out Of Anger, He Refuse To Touch Me Again / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by mekus15: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is it a law of nature or mere convention that only men are allowed to ask girls out? Just curious.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by heendrix(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
mekus15:
Is it a law of nature or mere convention that only men are allowed to ask girls out? Just curious.

in ss2 my gf asked me out and since then till now we'd been doing good wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by biacan2(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
In this part of the world yes it is wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
heendrix:

in ss2 my gf asked me out and since then till now we'd been doing good wink

naso

(Quote) (Report) 82 Likes (Like) 9 Shares (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:

how many accounts do you have?
u need serious flogging.

(Quote) (Report) 152 Likes (Like) 32 Shares (Share)

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Not always but in most cases esp in naija, d men do d taking out. Its ok anyways, as long as d lady is reasonable. There are some ladies you'll even regret wooing let alone going out with.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by biacan2(f): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingxsamz:

how many accounts do you have?
u need serious flogging.

(Quote) (Report) 152 Likes (Like) 32 Shares (Share)
see this small boy ooo you nor dey fear
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's not wrong though it's just that some f**k boys will take their chances to f**k life outta you when you make the mistake. Buh girls that asks guys out sometimes are always too hostile thinking you'd just take advantage of their love and pick race.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by kingxsamz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
see this small boy ooo you nor dey fear

fear maka why?

(Quote) (Report) 22 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by emmyluizzz: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2017
if any girl ask me out

I will accept

invite her to my two bedroom flat

cook her a meal

pampered her

promised to do anything for her

Bleep the living hell out of that pusssy

then dump her sorry ass

quote me and thunder will fire you
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by iykekelvins(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2017
A certain percentage of Naija guys take girls who ask them out for granted.

So, they wait to be asked out first. Not before they've shown u green light.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by bqlekan(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Nothing really bad there. The lady should just be wary of the kind of man she is asking out. You don't want to ask an opportunist out.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Macgreat(m): 2:00am On Dec 27, 2017
No it is not wrong , what is wrong is the mentality of people.

Ask him out. Don't go to bed with him. Be a Friend.

Don't be too available.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:

That's too bad
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:
No it is not wrong , what is wrong is the mentality of people.

Ask him out. Don't go to bed with him. Be a Friend.

Don't be too available.

You make sense, ask him out but don't let him manipulate you and dictate to you your every doing in the name of you going to him first, prove invaluable as much as you prove to want him, he will never want to let go of you and if he does, he will never forgive himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles / Malaysia Guys Have Gone Back ,gals Hv Started Posting ' / Nigerian Lady Who Married Man 7 Days After She Showed Interest Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.