Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic (4211 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by HeWrites(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Asher has taken to Twitter to recount how her husband reacted when she tried to spice up their marriage with some romance.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-her-husband.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Femi is indeed a bush man grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by sonofanarchy(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2017
too much telemundo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Macgreat(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2017
This woman is not wise at all.

She just cast her husband in public. "Bush" ?

Chai! What a foolish woman!

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Eazie351(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2017
i would ask d same if it were me
come on, its not our thing..... only Nigerians having prayer sessions can relate to this.

kilode? sh'ogun laye ni?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by LesbianBoy(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Must everything be posted online angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by freshkik(m): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2017
my own concern is the dami girl, she seems to know alot bout the poster's husband cheesy, hmmm hope they are just siblings tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Blackhawk03(f): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tobi's people, they can be bush like that... tongue

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by cassidy1996(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2017
lol, just can't stop laughing
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by pocohantas(f): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Awww. Reminds me of my baby. We had not seen in a while and I didn't know how to make it special. So, a friend suggested this.

Knowing he isn't that into surprises, I was sceptical but I decided to go on with it. Got some flowers, candles, a small cake and wine.
Before going to pick him, my mind kept saying..."remove it, don't embarrass yourself". I left it cry

When he walked into the room, he was expressionless. Then he gave a wide grin. Gave me a tight hug, kisses...neck kisses, picked me up...and showed me how much he liked it.

Alright, I am dreaming.
It's almost 6am tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Most Naija guys don't believe women are romantic or should be romantic. It feels weird to them.

I'd be surprised too, if I know my wife is 'uptight'. I'd think I am in the wrong house/apartment.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Blackhawk03(f): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Awww. Reminds me of my baby. We haven't seen in a while and I didn't know how to make it special. So, a friend suggested this.

Knowing he isn't that into surprises, I was sceptical but I decided to go on with it. Got some flowers, candles, a small cake and wine.
Before going to pick him, my mind kept saying..."remove it, don't embarrass yourself". I left it cry

When he walked into the room, he was expressionless. Then he gave a wide grin. Gave me a tight hug, kisses...neck kisses, picked me up...and showed me how much he liked it.

Alright, I am dreaming.
It's almost 6am tongue

The baby got me like... "This girl be hiding things from me now" shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya oya wake-up, this kinda dream is not good for your health. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Hector09(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Lighting up candle in the huz is it hw to be romantic, i thought that u took him out or gave him a passionate kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Most of our Nigerian men are not romantic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by pocohantas(f): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Blackhawk03:

The baby got me like... "This girl be hiding things from me now" shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya oya wake-up, this kinda dream is not good for your health. tongue

Kiiikikikikiki grin
It's not good o.
Konji inducing dream... cry cry cry

In case he is here reading this, he should try not to be a bush boy. Man has to be hot that day...pheewww!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Blackhawk03(f): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Kiiikikikikiki grin
It's not good o.
Konji-inducing dream... cry cry cry

In case he is here reading this, he should try not to be a bush boy. Man has to be hot that day...pheewww!

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You wanna be konjified? shocked

On his behalf... Man's not hot, man can't be hot. tongue

Dunno what I'm doing awake sef, going back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by pocohantas(f): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You wanna be konjified? shocked

On his behalf... Man's not hot, man can't be hot. tongue

Dunno what I'm doing awake sef, going back to bed.

Man has to be hot, very hot.
I don't even know what I want. Whether to hang leg for burglary proof, abi cupboard...

BUT... I know what I am doing awake smiley smiley smiley

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Blackhawk03(f): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Man has to be hot, very hot.
I don't even know what I want. Whether to hang leg for burglary proof, abi cupboard...

BUT... I know what I am doing awake smiley smiley smiley

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy Craze girl!

No need to hang legs jhor, just go spread them by the door with your hands raised up in surrender, let your Lord do as he wishes. lipsrsealed

Yenyenyenyen... Low battery or emergency only fall on you dia! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by ebonflexy(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Dude walked into the house like "Yeh! they have finally found me!" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Donjazzy12(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Most of our Nigerian men are not romantic.
After wasting a mans money you still want him to be romantic? All you scammers should swerve!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Donjazzy12:

After wasting a mans money you still want him to be romantic? All you scammers should swerve!
I know things are hard but look at the brighter side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Donjazzy12(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Who took your biscuit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by ouzo1(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:

Which brighter side?? Hardship has finished romance in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
ouzo1:

Which brighter side?? Hardship has finished romance in naija
Mind you, not everybody is experiencing this "hardship"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by ouzo1(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Mind you, not everybody is experiencing this "hardship"

Yeah sure...Bt i was referring to the common man
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by konkonbilo(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2017
It's not out thing here in Africa, I guess the guy would prefer his favorite meal than this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Stupid people on social media nowadays.
How is this news
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Gofwane(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:

what else do you expect from a fish brained lady?
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Samusu(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:

Very useless gurl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:

Don't mind the idiots. They live all their lives on social media. Anything for likes sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by slimay(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2017
sonofanarchy:
too much telemundo
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) / Thread closed / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.