Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? (1495 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by timothy28: 2:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Through this international online dating site called LoveMe, I got into a relationship with this woman from the Philippines. She’s been planning on immigrating to the United States and starting a new life. We’ve been dating online for more than a year now and we’ve decided that it’s about time to see each other in personI made travel arrangements to the Philippines and sta.

yed at her hometown for about a week or so. I had a such a good time with her that I decided to surprise her with an airplane ticket coming here for her to visit me. She was thrilled and surprised that she will finally get to travel abroad and experience a new environment.

A couple of weeks passed by and while we would talk over video chat, she would bring up the topic of moving in together. With her long-time plans of moving here, she’s more than ready to pack her things. But with me on the other hand, I don’t think I’m ready to live together with her. I do love her and see a future with her but I just want to make sure we’ll be secured financially and mentally. This is going to be a huge step forward in our relationship and I want to consider all possible scenarios and what to expect.

When she arrives here, I don’t know how to tell her about how I feel about this. I’m afraid to hurt her feelings because she seems so excited. The last thing I want to do is get her hopes up just to disappoint her in the end. Do you guys have any advice or suggestions for me? A slow and easy way for me to open this up to her. Any would be great and I would gladly appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Even if you are, still give her the reason that you are not financially stable right now and give her a specific time for her to move in with you, that way she won't feel bad.

I just hope you can handle a white skin as a wife "even though she's Philippino" in Africa. undecided
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by philybuck(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2017
There is no better way to tell her than to simply let her know we are not ready for such step at the moment. Make sure you let her know that before she comes over to visit so she won't be of the opinion that she is moving in permanently on this trip.
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by ritababe(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2017
tell her you are not ready na, she should give you some time to make money so that when she come both of you won't suffer.
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Juts be plain and tell her you are not financially stable to accommodate her. She will understand.
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ So you no get mouth abi? ∆
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Peterosky(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Why do I find it hard to believe that this story is true? Hhhhhmm! ok let me think aloud, a guy that can fly abroad to spend time a woman and also paid a flight ticket for a woman to pay him a visit is not financially stable? Hehe! @Op, you can lie for Africa. Or maybe you are related to Mr Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by KingLennon(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Maga don pay...
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by sKeetz(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Peterosky:
Why do I find it hard to believe that this story is true? Hhhhhmm! ok let me think aloud, a guy that can fly abroad to spend time a woman and also paid a flight ticket for a woman to pay him a visit is not financially stable? Hehe! @Op, you can lie for Africa. Or maybe you are related to Mr Lie Mohammed

Shut up
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by pedrilo: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
ritababe:
tell her you are not ready na, she should give you some time to make money.
sometime to make money as if money is ever enuf
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Jodha(f): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Peterosky:

As in ehn...nah wetin I been dey reason before I see yhur post...
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Peterosky(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

As in ehn...nah wetin I been dey reason before I see yhur post...
.My dear, that guy na inside Aba the guy de struggling with poverty and penury. Hehe! I no that someone will quote me cause of this poverty and penury. Just watch.
Re: My Gf Is Thinking About Moving Here And I’m Not Ready. Help? by Peterosky(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
sKeetz:

Shut up
.Bross abeg no vex. but just reason with me and you will know that there is a big fat lie in that story

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... / How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? / Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.