Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. (5390 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Funny And Interesting Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos Compilation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Did you see the green white green attire, the clean stream, the reflection of the fresh leaves on water, the bright eyes and smiles?
I see love and excitement. kiss
What else did you see?

Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by cruzita(f): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
grin I SEE CROCODILES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2017
I see a bright future. shocked
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by ckmayoca: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
does panties bite? girls of now a days self.
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by biacan2(f): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Op burr that pics now
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by AntiWailer: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2017
I love the shoe the guy is wearing.

Black shoes makes me . Wowwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by NOC1(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2017
the camera man saw thingsoo.
mumu no good, the Papa is still struggling to lift her up.
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by KELVINXY: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Private public wife

Stupid man the hubby is
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by kunlesufyan(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Lovely background, very clear water.
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by donstan18: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2017
ckmayoca:
does panties bite? girls of now a days self.

She's putting on pant, possibly g-string and as a result of the pant line digging inside her ass, it looked that way.

1 Like

Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by ckmayoca: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
donstan18:

She's putting on pant, possibly g-string and as a result of the pant line digging inside her ass, it looked that way.

you said possibly which is assumption word. you ain't sure. she is pant less dude
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Exjoker(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Was this pics snapped straight to fb, insta. or what
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by donstan18: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
ckmayoca:

you said possibly which is assumption word. you ain't sure. she is pant less dude

We de fight?
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by futurerex: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
tongue nawa for the photographer oo
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
I Love the Hubby's left hand....it can drive screws
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Jodha(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lool...happy independence Nigeria grin
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by habsydiamond(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
I see Okete inside river green bush..... irony for the wise. ... grin grin grin
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by AnodaIT(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Am I the only one seeing the perfect reflection in that crystal clear water?
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by firstladyp4(f): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin @op hope you are enjoying the heat of the fire you set, no be small thing I see here ooo
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by ipobarecriminals: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
sad
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Some ladies sha tongue
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
na wa o... that lake tho grin
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Dwastarz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
public apparatus public apparatus

1 Like

Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Josephamstrong1:
Did you see the green white green attire, the clean stream, the reflection of the fresh leaves on water, the bright eyes and smiles?
What else did you see?

This pic was not taken in Nigeria and it's not a pre-wedding pic!
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Josephamstrong1:
What else did you see?
[/s]
Re: The Best Nigerian Pre-wedding Picture Of All Time. by Kipaji: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dwastarz:
public apparatus public apparatus
🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her / Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Popular In -Demand Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.