Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her (6057 Views)

Black Magic For Ex Boyfriend Back +91-98725-94066 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ever wanted someone so badly that you will go to that extent of using a black magic to get him or her? I am considering it!
cool
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by omega25red(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
does black magic even work anymore? and no woman or man is worth selling your soul to the devil for.
Remeber you dont get anything for nothing when it comes to magic as you call it
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by sophy09: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Shows you have a low self esteem.

A sucker with no self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by googles: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

only black magic ? wont you try red magic ??

bloody herbalist . . . . .
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
sophy09:

Shows you have a low self esteem.

A sucker with no self esteem.
wooooow all that 4 me, u dey try me oooooooo
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by tai2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
Money usually works like magic especially where these vampires are concerned, except you're blessed with the swagger and good looks of Hercules, cool
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Jaideyone(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
dhensity:

Ever wanted someone so badly that you will go to that extent of using a black magic to get him or her? I am considering it!
cool
lmao black magic, i think i can help you out. are you ready to pay grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Oracle(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
Don't you think black magic is too cheap to get someone? You can try red or blue magic, I hear they are more effective.
If you can even think of using magic to get someone, that shows that you cannot even read to write your exams. Which shows you have a dead self esteem and no self worth.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

only black magic ? wont you try red magic ??

bloody herbalist . . . . .

hey point of correction there's only black magic nd white magic, nd re u just knowing herbalist re bloody, oh what a brain
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
Oracle:

Don't you think black magic is too cheap to get someone? You can try red or blue magic, I hear they are more effective.
If you can even think of using magic to get someone, that shows that you cannot even read to write your exams. Which shows you have a dead self esteem and no self worth.
u re a worthless bufoon, mumu who told u about red or blue magic if u ve not been searchin 4 information about it.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Shola2009(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
i don't know why ur telling us this? of what benefit is it to to the forum??
pls enlighten me
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by rawswagga(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hey dude if d girl is for u den she will b urs.if u use dat u will b rewarded wit ur chetery so b wise man
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Pweety4me(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
Black wateva u call it. . .doesn't concern me cause i don't live in wonderland. . .hisss undecided
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by googles: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
dhensity:

hey point of correction there's only black magic nd white magic, nd re u just knowing herbalist re bloody, oh what a brain

look at this "all head and no brain" my friend shift jor . . . . . .methinks you need dat black magic for your empty brain house more

dondy united
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by unitee(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Desparado
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
googles:

look at this "all head and no brain" my friend shift jor . . . . . .methinks you need dat black magic for your empty brain house more

dondy united

u need a doctor cos u re damn sick
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by jenibayo(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
I want to use black magic to get her, u be big mumu. SILLY THREAD.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by googles: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
dhensity:

u need a doctor cos u re damn sick

ode oshi you need more dan a doctor, u need a team of neuro-surgeons to help implant some mosquito brain in that your brain house

olodo lilltle wonder you cant chyke a lady wen your self esteem is long dead and buried in the middle of nowhere. . . . dufus
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Akainzo(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2010
googles:

ode oshi you need more dan a doctor, u need a team of neuro-surgeons to help implant some mosquito brain in that your brain house

olodo lilltle wonder you cant chyke a lady wen your self esteem is long dead and buried in the middle of nowhere. . . . dufus

Se eleyi o de ti po ju fun bobo yen? E gba brake di e ke.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by ayettymama(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2010
ah ah ah ah ah

this is terrible

why would u do that??

i think ur a wack job!

u need to go and turn urself in to the nearest mental institute

kaii- wetin one no go see for this nl!
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by googles: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2010
Akainzo:

Se eleyi o de ti po ju fun bobo yen? E gba brake di e ke.

Bobo deserves it ni. . . . i seriously feel like e-slapping the e-diot for being the slowest poke that happened to this planet
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2010
googles:

u dey talk self exteem u brat what do u knw on self exteem, Lucky i cant lay my hands on you dawg i would trash you 24 stroke of the cain And stop running your mouth cause your nothing but a bitch,
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by daduke2k(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2010
Bros u stil get mouth 2 talk, Mak i warn u first, dem neva complete o. Siddon dia, i don run komot. . . .
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2010
dhensity:

u dey talk self exteem u brat what do u knw on self exteem, Lucky i cant lay my hands on you dawg i would trash you 24 stroke of the cain And stop running your mouth cause your nothing but a naughty woman,

actually i meant b*i=t%CH
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by madlady(f): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2010
dhensity:

cool

I can help you if you want me to. I can do OBEAH, but I do not like insults and abuse. smiley
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Scooby1(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2010
madlady:

I can help you if you want me to. I can do OBEAH, but I do not like insults and abuse. smiley

shocked OMG! Scary * runs out of the thread*
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by googles: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2010
dhensity:

u dey talk self exteem u brat what do u knw on self exteem, Lucky i cant lay my hands on you dawg i would trash you 24 stroke of the cain And stop running your mouth cause your nothing but a naughty woman,

you know wat ? you are so full of crap that even crap will see you and call you a crappy crap. . . . . just read wat you 've typed here does it make any bit of

sense to you ? well since you have no sense dere is no point asking you dat. . . . you are worse dan a b.i.t.c.h  you are wat comes out of a b.i.t.c.h's a.s.s
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by jenibayo(f): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2010
Scooby1:

Wh u dey run go come back here, no run oo wait untill u see someting.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by madlady(f): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2010
Scooby1:

Hmmmm u fear me.
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by ayettymama(f): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2010
madlady:

shes a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincsh wiiiiiiindcsh wiiiiiiiiiiiiinchse!!!!
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by daduke2k(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2010
ROFL. winsh. Buahahahahaha
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by madlady(f): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2010
ayettymama:

shes a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincsh wiiiiiiindcsh wiiiiiiiiiiiiinchse!!!!
Hisssssssssssssssssss. Before I send you my evil eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Most Beautiful Ladies In The World (part 2) / Stop Doing This As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.