Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her (6074 Views)

Black Magic For Ex Boyfriend Back +91-98725-94066 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by kingron: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sleek Reek:

Black Magic has great repercussion,don't even try it!Did you know that true love is so powerful that at any given time it will always defeat any attempt to use diabolical means to destroy it.Now black magic may get her for you,but it wouldn't keep or let alone make her love you.So two ways you lose,first to use that kind of black magic to get her briefly(even though it may be for several years),you will give up something,and eventually the black magic will wear off and you will have an angry,hateful,vengeful wife(if you marry her) by you, for as long as you are married.Now on a last note it may not work,she may be protected against the influence of black magic(can't go into that here),and what you will have will still be that you lose something for invoking such powers and because it fails you bear the full penalty of failure(the boomerang effect). angry

So please don't get into what you don't understand,even the person that will help you do it,will never himself use it for himself,because he understands the laws of the spirit.
IMPLICATION OF IT,
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by drnairalov: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
just passing bye #okby
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2013
shocked God forbid
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by paix(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2013
In this generation of ratio 1:6 of men to women?
Re: I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her by dhensity: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
throwback grin i did get her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) / Run From Those Loan App Oo / Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.